剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
All right, I'm heading down south on business,
但克利福德这事要继续推进 明白吗
but I wanna keep moving on this Clifford shit, okay?
继续盯着梅拉妮马修斯 我要知道
Follow up with that Melanie Matthews, and I wanna know who this
那个发型很帅的 缓刑监督官先生是谁 明白吗
Mr. Parole Officer is with the good hair, all right?
这是你的任务 蠢货
That's your job, shithead.
我相信你们俩能搞定此事 别弄砸了
I'm trusting you two to take care of this for me. Don't fuck it up.
明白 - 还有你
Got it. - And you...
你是我的守护神 对吧
you are my guardian. Huh?
这扇门后面是我的特别计划
And what's behind this door is my special project.
我的 明白吗
Mine, all right?
所以如果有任何人靠近
So if anybody comes anywhere near it,
我要你朝此人的头开枪 明白吗
I want you to shoot 'em in the head. You got it?
就打两眼之间
Right between the eyes.
还有别忘记喂狗
And don't forget to feed the dogs.
好了 出发...
All right, let's go. Let's go.
心脏病发作
Heart attack.
但他们说他应该会没事的 这算是乔纳森的好消息吧
But they say he should be fine. Guess that's good news for Jonathan.
但对我来说就是浪费时间了
But me, I'm left spinning my wheels.
不过今晚看那部电影倒是提醒了我
Still, seeing that movie tonight reminded me of something.
(风云变幻)
她为什么会在30年后穿同样的裙子
Why would she be wearing the same dress 30 years later?
同样的裙子
Same dress.
她为什么会在30年后...
Why would she be wearing the same dress...
穿同样的裙子
thirty years later?
大家好 又是我
Hello again.
有时我觉得全人类都完蛋了
You know, sometimes I think the entire human race is doomed.
我觉得有人在监视我
I think someone's been watching me.
我知道这听起来真的很像妄想症 但...
And I know that sounds really, really fucking paranoid. But--
不 你是对的 奥利维娅
No, you were right, Olivia.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表