剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
谜探休格
第一季第三集
我最近睡得不好
Haven't been sleeping well.
总做噩梦
Nightmares.
如今应该不只有我一个人这样
Doubt I'm the only one these days.
不过威利看起来休息得不错
Although Wiley looked pretty rested.
你好 - 早上好
Hello. - Good morning.
早上好 一切可好
Good morning. Everything okay?
很好 我就是打电♥话♥问候一下 说个早安
Yeah, I'm just calling to check in and say good morning.
谢谢 早安
Well, thank you. Good morning.
你的狗怎么样 - 它不是我的狗 明白吗
How's your dog? - He's not my dog, okay?
就是一条狗 睡觉打呼噜 蹬腿
He's a dog. And he's a dog who snores and kicks in his sleep.
所以...很不幸 它...
So he's-- Unfortunately, he's--
怎么说来着
What's the word?
靠不住 站不住脚
Unhaltbar? Okungaphatheki?
不可靠
Untenable.
对 它是一条不可靠的狗
Right. Yeah, he's an untenable dog.
我得去干活了
I better get to work,
但是不知道你听到什么消息没有
but I was wondering, have you heard anything?
关于西格尔孙女的
About the Siegel girl?
对
Yeah.
你是说从我们上次通话 到现在这四个小时里
You mean, since you called me four hours ago?
没有 我这边没有消息
No, it's all been quiet on my end.
行 很好 回头聊 谢谢
Okay. That's good. We'll talk later. Thanks for--
舒格 我再说一次 我不喜欢你接这个案子
Sugar, I'm gonna say it again. I don't like this case for you.
我知道
I know.
她为什么总这么说 她在担心什么
Why does she keep saying that? What's she so worried about?
除了药物 噩梦
I mean, other than the drugs and bad dreams,
和我的手偶尔颤抖之外
and sometimes my hand shakes,
我很好
I'm fine.
又是加州晴朗的一天呢
Another beautiful day in California.
嘿 我一直在打给你
Hey, I've been calling you.
抱歉 我得睡觉 所以关机了 怎么了
Sorry. I needed to sleep. I turned my phone off. What's wrong?
昨晚有个人...
Last night, this man--
抱歉 我...在做早餐 有个人来找我
Sorry. I'm-- I'm making breakfast. This man came over,
问卡门和你的事 - 该死
asking about Carmen and about you. - Shit.
我什么都没说 我装傻
I didn't say anything. I played dumb.
“我对妹妹的事
"What do I know about my sister
一无所知” 明白吧 - 好
and her business?" Right? - Okay.
我觉得他们没买♥♥账
I just don't think that they believed me.
很抱歉打扰你 但我的孩子们在
So sorry to bother you, but my kids are here,
这个人令我很害怕
and this guy really freaked me out.
别慌 我来了 - 好
It's okay. I'm on my way. - Okay.
你搞什么
Seriously?
我...不是故意的
I-- I didn't mean to.
干得好 特丽莎 非常好
Great job, Teresa. Super-duper.
嗨 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
真抱歉 但我别无选择
I'm so sorry, but I had no choice.
她终于现身了 梅拉妮马修斯
There she is. Finally. Melanie Matthews.
(查理来电)
查理是个老朋友 我喜欢跟她合作
Charlie is an old friend I like to work with.
喂
Yep.
她是个平民 但我信任她
A civilian, but I trust her.
刚刚在洗澡
I was in the shower.
怎么了
Uh-huh. What's up?
在哪
Where?
好 我这就去
Okay. I'm on my way.
现在她正在监视梅拉妮马修斯
Right now she's got eyes on Melanie Matthews.
我并不认为梅拉妮 是奥利维娅失踪的幕后主使
Not that I think Melanie is behind Olivia's disappearance.
但我昨天跟她谈过之后 很显然
But after my talk with her yesterday, it's clear
她有事瞒着我
she knows more than she's letting on.
嗨 舒格养狗了 - 嗨 查理
Hey. Sugar got a dog? - Hey, Charlie.
不是我的 她进去多久了
He's not mine. How long has she been in there?
八分半
Eight and a half minutes.
她怎么样 看起来如何
How was she? How did she seem?
不知道 阿舒 她看起来就像一个女士驾车
I don't know, Suge. She seemed like a lady driving her car
从一个地方去另一个地方 - 好
from one place to another. - Uh-huh.
怎么 你认为奥利维娅西格尔在里面 - 我不知道谁在里面 查理
What, you think Olivia Siegel's in there? - I don't know who's in there, Charlie.
看到那辆全新的F-150卡车了吗
See that brand-new F-150 truck?
看到了 - 那车不错吧
Yeah. - It's a nice truck, huh?
对于这样的居民区来说 很不错 - 是
For a neighborhood like this, it's nice. - Uh-huh.
看见路对面那辆一模一样的F-150没
You see the truck across the road? Exact same, F-150.
看见前排座位那个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙没
You see the creepazoidal sitting in the front seat?
他没在听音乐 没在滑手♥机♥ 四下张望
He's not listening to music. He's not on his cell phone. Eyes wide.
没错 他在放风 - 是
Oh, yeah. He's working. - Uh-huh.
我有不好的感觉
I don't like it.
我要去看看
I'm gonna go take a look.
假如我十分钟还没回来...
If I'm not back in, say, ten?
明白 我就把他们的车牌号♥交给露比
Got it. And I'll get their license plates to Ruby.
好
Okay.
我再说一次 我不知道
Again, like I said, I have no idea.
是啊 - 但既然你的朋友克利福德
Right. - But since your friend Clifford is
是个打老婆的混♥蛋♥ 而且据我所知
an asshole and a wife-beater and-- from what I can see--
他是特丽莎谋杀案的主要嫌疑人
the prime suspect in Teresa's sister's murder case,
如果我真的知道他在哪
if I did know where he was,
那在你问我之前 我早就告诉警♥察♥了
I would have said something to the cops long before you ever asked.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
天啊 我不...我们换个方法
Oh, my God. I can't-- Let's try something different.
瓦斯克斯 是卡门的姓
Vasquez, as in Carmen.
做早餐的小子 你能给我 ...
Breakfast boy, would you bring the--
奥利维娅和卡门瓦斯克斯有关
Olivia connects to Carmen Vasquez
后者和克利福德卡特有关 后者又和梅拉妮有关
connects to Clifford Carter connects to Melanie...
不 我听明白了 这确实有道理
No, I hear you. It definitely tracks. The--
我觉得逻辑方面说得通
The logic part tracks for me.
但是非逻辑方面 比如在直觉层面
But on an illogical, like, intuitive level...
梅拉妮又和楼上这位有关
...connects to whoever the hell's upstairs,
所以... - 该死
so... - Shit.
别现在发作啊 我必须行动
Not now. I've gotta go.
别现在发作
Not now.
我觉得你在撒谎 但我不能完全确定
I think you're lying, but I'm not completely sure
因为你的话有一定逻辑
because you made some logical points.
所以 我们要把你朋友特丽莎的手 放进这个搅拌机
So, we're going to put your friend Teresa's hand inside this blender...
现在别发作
Not now.
再打开电源 - 什么
...turn it on... - What?
看看会怎样 - 什么
...and see what happens. - What?
你当然会惨叫的 我们知道
You'll scream, of course. We know that.
孩子们会听到你叫 - 请不要
The kids will hear you scream... - Please, don't.
然后开始哭
...and start to cry.
但你会怎么做 - 请住手
But what will you do? - Please stop.
你会说出克利福在哪吗
What will you say about Cliff then?
这是我真正好奇的地方
That's what I'm really curious about.
快啊
Come on.
来吧
So let's see.
不...求求你 - 好吧 老天 我告诉你
No, no! Please! - Okay! Jesus Christ, I'll tell you!
我知道 - 不
Oh, I know. - No!
住手
Stop it!
特丽莎 开门
Teresa, open up!
特丽莎 开门
Teresa, open the door!
特丽莎 我知道你在家 我听见了 快开门
Teresa, I know you're in there. I can hear you. Open the door. Come on.
人越多越热闹啊
The more, the merrier.
拜托 特丽莎
Come on, Teresa.
我们说过的 特丽莎
We've discussed this, Teresa.
我按门铃 你就要应答
When I ring, you answer.
怪我 我们在做冰沙
My bad about the door. We were making smoothies.
这些人...是谁
Who are-- who are these guys?
朋友 你又是谁
Who are you, buddy?
首先 我不是你朋友 我是执法部门的
First of all, I'm not your buddy. I'm an officer of the court.
其次 特丽莎瓦斯克斯是缓刑犯
Secondly, Teresa Vasquez is my probationer.
你是她的缓刑官
You're her PO?
你家真乱 你打算怎么办
This place is a mess. What are you gonna do?
你忘记儿童保护服务的人 一小时后要来了
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表