剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
让你有归属感 - 是吗
make you feel like you belong. - Really?
对 好像你属于一个大家庭的 - 天
Yeah, like you're part of something. - Wow.
但这是幻觉 舒格 你需要一个真正的家
But it's an illusion, Sugar. You need a home.
巴斯科姆先生
Mr. Bascombe?
是我 嗨 叫我加里
Yes. Hey, call me Gary.
约翰舒格 - 嗨 是 金西先生的办公室来电了
John Sugar. - Hi. Yeah, Mr. Kinzie's office called,
叫我给你开门 所以... - 好
said to let you in. So... - Great.
稍等 每一位住户都有自己的车位吗
Hold on. Each tenant, do they have their own parking space?
当然 有人有两个
Yeah, sure do. Some of them have two.
请带我看看西格尔小姐的好吗
Could you show me Miss Siegel's, please?
好 这边请
Yeah. It's right this way.
车已经大概两周没动过了
It has not moved in, like, two weeks.
你怎么知道 我猜你并没有整天盯着停车场看
How do you know? I assume you haven't been watching the garage 24/7?
没有 所有的住户车里都有一个开门器
Oh, no. All the tenants have a gate opener in the car,
它把每一次出入
and it records every time they go in or out.
记录在我办公室里的保安电脑上
There's a record of it on the security computer thing in my office...
你有没有一套备用钥匙
By any chance, you have a duplicate set of keys?
汽车的 没有 只有公♥寓♥的
For the cars? No, just for the units.
好 我现在能去看她的住处吗
Okay. Can I see her place now?
当然 这边
Yeah. This way.
好 到了
All righty, here we are.
我甚至不知道她是谁 比如她家人的背景什么的
I didn't even know who she was. Like, her family and everything.
加里 谢谢 十分感谢 - 是
Gary, thank you. I appreciate you. - Yeah.
这里交给我吧 钥匙也给我
I'll take it from here, and I'll take the keys too.
我有所有公♥寓♥的钥匙 我是大楼管♥理♥员♥
I've got keys for all the units. You know, I'm the building manager.
没错 但这是共管公♥寓♥
Yes, you are. But it's a condominium,
按法律规定 所有的钥匙都属于公♥寓♥业主
so all the keys are legal property of the owner of the condominium,
即乔纳森西格尔 身为他的代理人 我坚持你把钥匙给我
which is Jonathan Siegel. And as Mr. Siegel's representative, I insist.
谢谢
Thank you.
但万一出事怎么办 比如水管漏了
But what if something happens? Like a leaky pipe?
打这个号♥码找我
Just call me on this number.
给你打电♥话♥ - 是 谢谢
Call you? - Yeah, thank you.
不客气
Welcome.
这地方不错
Nice place.
她是西格尔家人 当然不错了
She's a Siegel, so of course it is.
(遵循女权规则 拉链俱乐部)
(4月4日 星期六 香草贱♥人♥)
你在干什么 你谁啊
What are you doing here? Who the fuck are you?
我也可以这么问你 - 肯尼...
I could ask you the same question. - Kenny! Kenny!
哇 别紧张 快枪手
Whoa. Easy there, quick draw.
我问你呢 混♥蛋♥ 你是谁啊
I asked you a question, motherfucker. Who the fuck are you?
我叫约翰舒格
My name's John Sugar.
是持有加州执照的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator licensed by the State of California.
我的口袋里有些证件 - 嘿 不要掏裤袋
I have some identification in my pocket. - Hey, keep your hands out of your pants.
好
Okay.
抱歉 我一下子没认出来你
Sorry, I didn't recognize you at first.
一定是戴维西格尔吧
Of course, Davy Siegel.
叫我大卫
David.
我已经不叫戴维了
It's not Davy anymore.
你刚拍过那个续集 对吧
You just shot that sequel, huh?
《角落里的男孩》
To The Boy in the Corner,
影片里你还是那个孩子 但是长大了
the one where you're the same kid but all grown up?
对 - 祝你好运
Yeah. - Good luck with that.
能先放下吗 枪令我紧张
Would you mind? Guns make me nervous.
谢谢
Thank you.
哥们 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, man?
是你爷爷雇的我
I've been hired by your grandfather
查你妹妹的失踪案
to look into the disappearance of your sister.
如果你想给他或他的律师金西先生致电
If you wanna call him or his attorney Mr. Kinzie,
他们会证实我的话 - 不必 我相信你
they'll confirm what I just said. - That's all right. I believe you.
好 那么我们可以回到一开始的问题了
Good. So now we can get back to our initial exchange.
什么 - 我们...
Our what? - Our-- Well,
我告诉你我为何来这里了
I told you why I'm here,
你还没告诉我你在这里做什么
but you still haven't told me what you're doing here.
我爸叫我来的 - 是吗
My dad told me to come here. - Really?
叫我每天过来看看奥利维娅是不是回来了
I'm supposed to come here every day to see if Olivia's back.
你哪来的钥匙 - 我爸给的
Where'd you get the keys? - My dad.
乔纳森给你妹妹买♥♥的公♥寓♥ 伯尼有钥匙
Bernie has a set of keys to the condo that Jonathan bought your sister?
同父异母的妹妹 但是没错
Half-sister. But, yeah.
你为什么不打电♥话♥或敲门呢
Why didn't you just ring or knock on the door?
什么 - 你在找奥利维娅 对吗
What? - Well, you're looking for Olivia, right?
她可能还在这里 但你直接默认她不在
I mean, she could still be here, but you just assume that she wasn't.
对 她可能昏睡不醒
Yeah, she could have been passed out.
我不知道你对奥利维娅有多了解 但...
I don't know how much you know about Olivia but, you know,
吸毒只有零次和无数次
once a junkie, always a junkie.
你很不擅长说谎 戴维 - 是大卫
You're a terrible liar, Davy. - David.
可能是最烂的说谎者了
Maybe the worst liar ever.
看来奥利维娅不在
Well, Olivia's not here.
对 我想也是
Yeah, I figured.
所以你也没有理由待在这里了 是吧
So there's no reason for you to be here either, is there?
西服不错
Nice suit.
晚安 肯尼
Night, Kenny.
见到影迷真开心啊
It's always nice to meet a fan.
不错
That was good.
有意思
Well, that was interesting.
受到惊吓的小子
Scared little boy.
(《贱民》浅析)
不知他在怕什么
Scared of what, I wonder?
怕谁
Scared of who?
奥利维娅的妈妈
Olivia's mom.
是 能看出来
Yeah, I guess I see it.
眼睛很像
It's the eyes.
瑞秋凯
Rachel Kaye.
同样的忧郁气质
Same sadness there.
我认得这个金发女郎
I recognize the blonde.
梅拉妮马修斯
Melanie Matthews.
曾是奥利维娅的继母 还是个摇滚巨星
Used to be Olivia's stepmom and a big rock star too.
(步步高升 2023年1月18日)
但这是近期拍的
But this is recent.
也许她知道些什么
Maybe she knows something.
步步高升酒吧
Step-Hi Lounge.
梅拉妮不在家 看来我接下来 要去照片里的酒吧
Melanie wasn't at home, so the bar from the picture seems like my next stop.
我知道这里
I know the place.
(鸡尾酒 步步高升)
朋友 你叫什么
What's your name, my friend?
卡尔 - 卡尔 我是约翰
Carl. - Carl. John.
幸会 卡尔 它叫什么
It's nice to meet you, Carl. His name?
叫威利 - 我能否...
That's Wiley. - Can I--
可以 - 嗨...威利
Yeah. - Hey. Hey, Wiley.
嘿 卡尔 你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, Carl, would you do me a favor?
你能帮我看一下车吗
Could you watch my car?
我会付你200块
I'll pay you, like, a couple hundred bucks.
你什么都不必做 只需...
You don't have to do anything. You just...
有人要偷车或是哪怕有人靠近
You know, anyone tries to steal it or, hell, anyone gets too close to it,
你只需...给你一部电♥话♥
all you gotta do-- Here's a telephone.
你就打这个号♥码找我
You just call me at this number.
100块
Hundred bucks.
我回来再给你另一半 怎么样
When I get back, I'll give you the other half. Sound good?
好 非常好 - 好 很好
Yeah. Sounds real good. - Okay. Cool.
嗨 威利 - 它很友善的
Hey, Wiley. - He's friendly.
你是个好人 卡尔
You're a good man, Carl.
我们前途无量
We are golden
我走在路上
And I'm out here on the road
感觉自己像个滚石
I feel just like a rolling stone
滚在夜晚的高速路 孑然一身
Into the highways of the night I roll alone
一开始 我想说这是巧合
At first, I was gonna call it a coincidence,
这么容易就找到了 奥利维娅身边的神秘女子
finding Olivia's mystery woman so easily.
但直觉告诉我 她应该随时都在这里
But something tells me she could have been found here most anytime.
喝点什么 - 跟她的一样
Get you something? - Whatever she's drinking.
威利特蒸馏厂的单桶波旁威士忌 先生
Willett Distillery single-barrel bourbon, sir.
100美金一杯
That's gonna be $100 a shot.
不加冰 另倒一杯水 她的也由我来买♥♥单吧
Neat. Water back. I'd like to pay for hers too.
你真好 哥们 但她不喜欢男士为她买♥♥酒
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表