剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
That's nice of you, man, but she does not like dudes buying her drinks.
值得尊敬
I respect that.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好喝
That's very good.
我通常只喝苏格兰威士忌 但这酒能让我该变习惯
I usually drink scotch, but this could change things.
喝过黑麦威士忌吗
You ever have rye?
黑麦威士忌的口味恰到好处
Rye falls somewhere in between that beautiful whiskey sweet spot.
没有 我听过西部片里的牛仔点这种酒喝
No. I'd hear cowboys order it in westerns.
比如:“酒保 给我来杯黑麦”
You know, "Barkeep, give me a shot of rye."
但我从没想过自己会尝
But I never thought to actually try it.
梅拉妮 - 约翰
Melanie. - John.
嗨 梅拉妮
Hey, Melanie.
想不想大醉一场
You wanna get drunk?
我觉得女士需要再来一杯
I think the lady needs a fresh one.
我喝一杯 你就喝一杯 但现在我醉了 你却如此清醒
You matched me drink for drink, but I'm sloshed, and you're stone-cold sober.
是 我的新陈代谢很奇怪
Yeah, I have a strange metabolism.
我的身体消化酒精的速度是普通人的50倍
My body, it processes alcohol at a rate 50 times faster than normal.
我可以喝掉这个 那个 和酒吧里的每一瓶酒
I mean, I could drink that, this, every drink in this establishment,
依然不会醉 - 听起来很贵啊
and I still wouldn't get drunk. - That sounds expensive.
确实
It can be.
你为什么喝酒
Why drink?
我应该是喜欢喝酒的浪漫
I think I like the romance of it.
对
Yeah.
应该是从电影里学来的
I suppose I get that from the movies.
我爱看电影
I love the movies.
我喜欢科幻片
I like sci-fi.
你喜欢科幻片
You like sci-fi?
有某些特别喜欢的科幻片吗
Any particular titles that you have?
比如一部经典科幻电影...
Like, a go-to sci-fi film...
多少个问题
How many questions?
等等 这我要想一想 好
Hold on. I gotta figure this out. Okay.
你不是混♥蛋♥ 烂人 也不是个卑鄙小人
You're not an asshole or a douche or a sleaze.
不 大多... - 你怎知 我们刚认识
No. Most-- - How do you know? We just met.
大多男人都是那类人 我知道...
Most men fall into those categories. I know. I know.
而你不是
You don't,
但是你这人深藏不露
but there's more to you than meets the eye.
你有秘密 心里藏了不少事
You have secrets, and you keep things hidden.
那些事你只会和很信任的少数人分享
Just things you only share with a trusted few.
取得这种信任不容易
And gaining that trust, that's not easy.
天啊
Wow.
想送我回家吗
Do you wanna take me home?
没事
It's okay.
嘿 卡尔 谢谢
Hey, Carl. Thank you.
谢谢你还记得我的名字 舒格先生
Thanks for remembering my name, Mr. Sugar.
是约翰 - 约翰
John. - John.
好 稍等我一下
Okay. Just give me one second.
谢谢你
Thank you.
威利 谢谢...
Wiley, thank you. Thank you.
它喜欢你 - 我也喜欢它
He likes you. - I like him too.
这是答应好的 谢谢你 先生
As promised. Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生 - 不客气
Thank you, sir. - Uh-huh.
舒...约翰
Mr. Su-- John.
约翰...
John. John.
好 这是你的 ...
Cool. Here's your--
这样 你留着吧
You know what? Keep that.
对 希望你和威利 今晚找个像样的地方过夜
Right. And I want you to find somewhere decent for you and Wiley to sleep tonight.
好吗
Yeah?
好 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
卡尔 你有家人吗
You got any family, Carl?
我有个姐姐在密尔沃基
I got a sister in Milwaukee.
她叫什么 - 苏菲
Uh-huh. What's her name? - Sophie.
苏菲 - 是
Sophie? - Yeah.
苏菲 她知道 你现在的状况吗
Sophie. Does she know what's going on with you?
她...这个嘛...
She-- Well--
卡尔 我要你今晚用这部电♥话♥打给苏菲
Carl, I want you to use that phone and call Sophie tonight.
打给她 问她你能否过去住
Call her and ask her if you can stay.
好吗 告诉她发生了什么 别放不下自尊心
Okay? Just tell her what's happened. Don't let pride get in the way.
虽然你流落街头
Just 'cause you're living on the streets,
但你并不比其他人低一等
it doesn't make you any less human than the rest of us.
你遇到的事可能发生在任何人身上
What's happened to you could happen to anyone.
能做到吗 今晚能给打给苏菲吗
Can you do that? Can you call Sophie tonight?
好的 - 好
Uh-huh. - Yeah.
今晚打给她
You call her tonight.
然后明天打给我 我给你买♥♥一张去密尔沃基的票 好吗
And you call me tomorrow. I'll get you a ticket to Milwaukee, okay?
我有威利 所以... - 我们会让它当服务犬和你同行
I got Wiley, so... - We'll get him on as a service dog.
没问题 我会给它 也买♥♥张票 我保证 好吗
Not a problem. I'll get him a ticket too. I promise. Deal?
好...就这样
Okay. Okay, all right.
嘿 - 嘿 没事 来
Hey. - Hey, it's okay. Come here.
来 小家伙 - 过来 你真乖
Come here, boy. - Come on back in. You're okay.
我们要去密尔沃基了 - 对 你要回家了
We're going to Milwaukee. - Yeah, you're going home.
明天聊
We'll talk tomorrow?
我明天打给你 先生 - 好的
I'll call you tomorrow, sir. - All right. Okay.
嘿 谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他好像喜欢你
I think he liked you.
他叫你舒格
He called you sugar.
不 那是我的姓
No, that's my name.
你叫约翰舒格
Your name is John Sugar?
对 约翰舒格
Yeah, John Sugar.
好吧 这我可忘不了
Okay. I'm not gonna forget that.
约翰舒格 你的生日是哪天
When's your birthday, John Sugar?
9月2号♥
September 2nd.
处♥女♥座 啊 我就知道
Virgo? I knew it.
我喜欢处♥女♥座 诚实 忠诚 善良
I love Virgo. Honest, loyal and kind.
当你认识一个和自己不一样的人 你立刻就能知道
When you meet someone unlike you, you know it.
你就是你 - 是吗
You are who you are. - Really?
我就知道
I knew it.
但是你的内心深处是孤独的
But, you know, deep down, you're lonely.
你没有妻子 孩子和家
You don't have a wife or kids or a home.
你选择独自一人
You choose to be alone.
但你还有希望 约翰舒格
But there's hope for you, John Sugar.
是吗
Is there?
到我家了 - 好
My home. - Uh-huh.
我没告诉过你我住哪
I didn't tell you where I lived.
你告诉了 在酒吧里 - 是吗
Yeah, you did. At the bar. - I did?
晚安
Good night.
你能进来确保 没有人在等着强♥奸♥或杀害我吗
Will you come inside and make sure no one's waiting to rape or kill me?
好吧
Okay.
安全 你没事了
All clear. You're good.
我找到一瓶黑麦威士忌 最后喝一杯再走
I found a bottle of rye. How about one for the road?
今天已经很忙了
Long day.
拜托 你又喝不醉 没关系的 对吗
Come on. You can't get drunk. It's not gonna matter, right?
如果你被警♥察♥拦下会怎样
What if you get stopped by the cops?
那些酒依然在你的血液里 对吗
And all that booze is just still in your blood, right?
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
我觉得你应该谨慎行事
I think you should play it safe.
我觉得你今晚应该在这里过夜
I think you should stay here tonight.
今晚不行 梅拉妮
Not tonight, Melanie.
我打赌 你一定很会接吻
I bet you're a good kisser.
今晚不行 梅拉妮
Not tonight, Melanie.
为什么
Why not?
因为你醉了 而我没醉
Because you're drunk and I'm not.
但我想要你留下来
But I want you to.
处♥女♥座男人还有一个特点
There's another thing about Virgo men.
他们和金牛座的女人非常合拍 尤其是在性方面
They're very compatible with Taurus women, especially when it comes to sex.
我就是金牛座
I'm a Taurus.
我是金牛座...
I'm a Taurus. I'm a Taurus.
你醉了 我没醉
You're drunk. I'm not.
行 随你吧
Fine, be that way.
是我不好
My fault.
我没控制好威士忌的量
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表