剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
舰长日志,星历58130.6
Captain's log, stardate 58130.6.
Cerritos号♥已经和Archimedes号♥会合了,
The Cerritos has rendezvoused with the Archimedes
当然也见到了我的老朋友Sonya Gomez舰长
and my old friend Captain Sonya Gomez
这样我们就可以协助她第一次接触Lapeerian人了
so that we can assist in her first contact of the Lapeerians.
Lapeerian人的星系相当不起眼:
The Laap System is fairly unassuming:
一个气体恒星,几个J级行星
a gas giant,couple Class Js,
当然还有我们的M级行星
obviously our new Class M,
还有一个不太稳定的小行星在这个地方
and an unstable planetoid right here,
刚刚离开了黄道
just off its ecliptic.
Cerriots号♥会被部署到星系外部
The Cerritos will be positioned outside the system.
对于一个小行星来说,这是不是有点过于小心了?
Isn't that overly cautious for a planetoid?
Carol,我知道加州级战舰
Carol, I know Cali-class isn't afraid
不会害怕把他们的舱内弄脏
of getting their nacelles dirty.
我们只是不想让多艘战舰同时到达而已
We just don't want multiple ships approaching at once,
不然Lapperian人会把“第一次接触”
or the Lapeerians might mistake "first contact"
误解为“第一次入侵” -当然
for a "first invasion."-Of course.
等例行公事一办完
Once formalities are complete,
Cerritos号♥可以建立子空间转发器
the Cerritos can install subspace transponders
然后就可以加入我们跟当地人的庆祝派对了
and join us for a celebration with the locals.
我会告诉医疗室做好宿醉的准备
I'll tell sickbay to brace for hangovers.
还有一件事,Freeman舰长
One more thing,Captain Freeman.
我听说要祝贺你了
I've heard that congratulations are in order.
这下好了,Jennifer
Oh, great. Jennifer.
我很确定你很喜欢抓到我携带违♥禁♥品♥
I'm sure you just love catching me with contraband,
但这次别向Ramsom打我小报告,行吗?
but can you try not to rat me out to Ransom this time, okay?
行,我才不在乎
Yeah, I don't care.
哦,得了吧,我知道你恨我
Oh, please, I know you hate me.
噗,我压根没想到过你
Pfft, I don't think about you at all.
是,对啊,我打赌你肯定梦到过我
Yeah, right,I bet you dream about me
每晚跟你愚蠢的小屁♥股♥.......
every night with your stupid little butt--
啊偶
Whoa.
好好享受你在Cerritos号♥上的最后一个任务吧
Enjoy your final mission on the Cerritos.
新船会很令人兴奋,但是听我一句:
New ships are exciting,but trust me:
你会想念你的船员们的
you'll miss your crew.
你觉得海军部
You don't think the admiralty
会不同意我带走我的高级舰员?
will let me transfer my senior staff?
加州级的?
With California-class?
指挥总是想要保持连贯性的
Command likes to keep a real sense of consistency.
你得含泪跟他们告别了
You're gonna have to make some tearful goodbyes.
maxammo个人♥渣♥翻,如有错误还需指正
啊,我的天,又来?
[grunts] Aw, man, this again?
嘿,Boimler,我的植入物挡住了我的视线
Hey, Boimler, my implant's messing up my vision.
鲸鱼行动你能顶我的班吗?
Can you take my shift in Cetacean Ops
那样我就可以修修它了? -不行,我不能
so I can get it fixed?-Sorry, I can't.
Freeman舰长日只有一周了
Captain Freeman Day's only a week away.
我的装饰品必须是最好的
My decorations have to be the best.
那不是幼儿手艺节吗?
Isn't that a craft day for toddlers?
不再是了
Not anymore.
嘿,我刚刚躲在灌木后面
Hey. I-I was just hiding behind a bush
然后听到舰长得到了晋升
and I heard the captain's getting a promotion.
哇,真的?太好了
Whoa, really? Good for her.
但对我们来说不好!我可不想要个新舰长
Bad for us! I don't want a whole new captain.
我们可能会遇到一个拿鞭子的怪胎
We could end up with some weirdo with a riding crop.
是的,但是这对你妈来说太重要了
Yeah, but this is huge for your mom.
她会乘着一艘全新的战舰进入未知世界
She gets to dive into the unknown on a whole new ship.
啊,我还从来没进入过未知世界
Gah, I never get to dive into unknowns.
哦,晋升意味着有大趴体和超棒的晚餐
Ooh, a promotion means a big party and a fancy dinner.
我希望有墨西哥蔬菜玉米卷饼 -哦哦哦
I hope it's fajitas.-Ooh. Ooh, ooh,
然后我们在走廊上排队,对吗?
then we get to line up in the hallway, right?
然后当舰长最后一次
And then we all applaud
走下去的时候我们齐声鼓掌
while the captain walks off the ship for the last time.
哦,那听起来很棒!
Ooh, that sounds great!
这听起来像是背叛,但不过是伴随着掌声而已
It sounds like betrayal,but with clapping.
呃,着会完全毁了
Ugh, this is totally going to ruin
Freeman舰长日的
the timing for Captain Freeman Day.
你觉得Ransom会愿意把这个继续搞下去吗?
You think Ransom might be willing to move it up?
这是个虚假的节日
It is a vanity holiday
来诱骗孩子们尊重权威
to trick kids into respecting authority,
还有她还没告诉Ransom
plus she hasn't even told Ransom...
他可能会非常生气
And he'd probably be super pissed.
谢谢,Boimler! -Mariner,别那么做
Thanks, Boimler!-Mariner, no.
Mariner!啊!那可不是我的主意啊!
Mariner! Ah!That wasn't my idea!
哦不
Oh, no.
T'Ana医生让我在她办公室见她
Dr. T'Ana wants to see me in her office.
我觉得她生我气了
I think she's mad at me.
为什么?
For what?
呃,那个,我是说
Ugh, well, I mean,
在Cerritos号♥上有那么多可以学习的地方
there's just so much to study on the Cerritos,
有时候很难一直把注意力集中在医疗室
sometimes it's hard to stay focused on just sickbay.
加油,T医生本来就是暴躁老姐,你很棒的
Come on. Dr. T's grouchy,and you're great.
我觉得是你想多了
I'm sure you're overthinking it.
哦,谢谢你,Rutherford
Aw, thank you, Rutherford.
不客气
You're welcome.
哎呀,我猜我停手了
Well, I guess I'll head off.
你觉得这些红色警报会影响我的工作,是吗?
You don't think this alert will mess with my work, do you?
人呢?
Hello?
Tendi?
她对每个人都说“嗨”,她是个服务员
She says "hi" to everyone,she's a waitress.
但是情况不太一样,她有点太专心了
But it's different. She's, like, so attentive.
我是说,总是问我在干什么......
I mean, always asking what I'm doing...
哟,什么了?在讨论舰桥上的新船员吗?
Yo, what's up?Talking about bridge crew stuff?
艰难的工作,艰难的工作
Tough gig, tough gig.
呃,这儿的位置满了,少尉
Uh, this booth's full, Ensign.
我懂,好的,不
I get it, yeah, no,
你想要保持指挥的幻觉,懂得
and you want to maintain the illusion of command, yeah.
这不是幻想,我就是你的指挥官
It's not an illusion. I'm your commander.
当然,我走了,不过首先
Sure. I'll take off, but first,
我觉得我有些消息
I think I have something
是你们非常想听到的
that you guys are going to want to hear.
是的,我正好在.....
Yeah, so I was on the station...
Laap星系见了,Freeman舰长
We'll see you in the Laap system, Captain Freeman.
期待与你相见,Gomez舰长
Looking forward to it,Captain Gomez.
Ransom,带我们出发
Ransom, take us out.
哦,这是要走了?
Oh, is it time to go?
谢谢你提供的所有信息,舰长
Thank you so much for all that information, Captain.
好吧
Okay...
Shaxs那些相移器的维修有什么进展没?
Shaxs, any update on those phaser repairs?
没有,如果有相关进展我会告诉你的
No. And if there was an update,I would tell you.
我可不会有消息不告诉别人,我是个很坦率的人
I wouldn't keep that information to myself. I'm an open book!
你们谁是在太空站里买♥♥了什么
Did someone buy an alien mood-altering plant
改变情绪的外星植物还是什么?
on the station or something?
或许大家只是觉得他们应该
Maybe everyone feels like they should know more
知道更多船上发生的事情
about what's going on on the ship.
就像是知道一些他们不知道的东西,你知道吧?
Like need-to-know stuff that they don't know, you know?
Cerritos已经准备好进入曲速了,舰长
The Cerritos is ready for warp, Captain.
你知道的,你的船?
You know, your ship?
哦,这事情已经把我惹毛了
Oh. Just warp me already.
高级舰员,到我的准备室集中,现在
Senior staff,in my ready room. Now.
听着,这点是他妈的很明显的
Look, at this point,it's pretty [bleep] clear
她不适合当医生
she's not cut out for Medical.
什么?不!
What? No!
你们在那儿是要造♥反♥吗?
What the hell is going on here?
我都听到了你跟Gomez两个人
I heard you and Gomez,
在空间站里的时候 -听到什么了?
back on the station.-Heard what?
你要升官到新的军舰上去了
That you're being offered a promotion to a new ship,
虽然我假设我还会留在你身边
and while I can assume I'll remain at your side,
但是其他人都很难过
everyone else here is pretty upset.
谁说我要带你了?
Who said I'm taking you with me?
连我都不带? -所以你真要走了?
You aren't?-So you are leaving?
那为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us?
幸好我精神意志力强大,不然我会崩溃的!
You're lucky I'm so spiritually centered or I'd snap!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表