剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我觉得我们应该带礼服的
I knew we should have brought the skants.
这好蠢,我们浑身湿透了
This is stupid. We're soaking wet.
嘘嘘嘘,那边有个门卫
Shh, shh, shh, there's the bouncer.
姓名?
Name?
Brad... William.
Boimler,泰坦号♥的
Boimler. USS Titan.
进
Go on in.
成功了!-对啊,他只是.....
It worked! -Yeah, he just...
他喜欢在名单上面
he loves being on lists.
超兴奋的,呼哈!
Very excited. Whoa!
你不行 -这是Beckett Mariner
Not you.-This is Beckett Mariner.
她是我带来的 -她哪艘船上的?
She's my plus-one. -What ship you on?
呃,Voyager D号♥ -嗯
Uh, the Voyager-D.-Mm.
Beckett Mariner,Cerritos的少尉
Beckett Mariner,ensign on the Cerritos.
不行,抱歉 ,luna级和更高级别的才能进
Nope, sorry. Luna-class and above only.
他们不让我进去
They're not letting me in.
管他呢,这空间站里看起来好像有上百万件事情可以做
Whatever. There's, like, a million other things to do on a station this big.
但这事最棒的啊!
But this is the best thing,
对吧?-是的
right?-Fine.
你自己去吧
Just go in without me.
我可不会把你扔在外面
I'm not gonna abandon you out here.
哦,拜托,你就喜欢抛弃别人
Oh, please. You love abandoning.
不,我不喜欢,你才是那个抛弃别人的家伙
No, I don't. You're the abandoner.
你想都没想就接受了
You didn't think twice about taking
晋升到泰坦号♥上
that promotion to the Titan.
你等不及要离开我了,
You just couldn't wait to leave me,
就跟其他人一样
just like everybody else.
你还为泰坦号♥的事情生气呢?
You're still mad about the Titan?
你以前怎么不说?
Why didn't you bring it up before?
我当然还在生气!我等你道歉
Of course I'm still mad! I've been waiting
都等了几个礼拜了,你这个沙雕
for you to apologize for weeks,you dumb jerk.
我怎么知道呢?
How was I supposed to know that?
或许有的时候可以诚实点
Maybe try being honest sometime.
不管怎样,我是接受了那个晋升
Whatever. I earned that promotion,
但我想你必须让一切都围着你转
but I guess you have to make it all about you.
还朋友呢
Some friend.
嘿,想要脆弱是很难的
Hey. It's tough being vulnerable.
相信我,这我懂
Believe me, I know.
是....闭嘴
Yeah... shut up.
-Whoa.
Whoa!
Shelby舰长和她的大副
Captain Shelby and her number one.
Exley舰长和他的大副
Captain Exley and his number one.
嘿,你做到了
Hey, you made it.
自从Centauri IV之后就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since Centauri IV.
这太尴尬了!
This is so awkward!
你还说我!
You're telling me!
我很抱歉我不能完成模型了
I'm sorry I can't finish the model.
我得承认我觉得
I just have to get used to knowing
以前的我是个更好的工程师
that the old me was a better engineer.
什么?Rutherford,你完全搞错了
What? Rutherford, you have it all wrong.
以前的你也没完成它 -你什么意思?
Old you never finished it, either.-What do you mean?
我们总是停在曲速核心,
We always stopped at the warp core,
然后再重新开始 -为什么?
and then we'd start over again.-Why?
因为只要我们花时间在这上面,
Because as long as we were working on this,
人们就会让我们呆在一起
people left us alone.
这就像我们的社交导流板
It was like our social deflector dish.
我们得在没有人打扰的情况下出去玩
We got to hang out without anyone bugging us.
那么所有这些我以前的笔记.....?
So all these notes from old me...?
可能只是为了放慢速度,多花点时间
Are probably just to slow down and buy time.
我并不比我聪明!
I wasn't smarter than me!
我很高兴你感觉更好了
I'm glad you're feeling better.
太糟糕了,我们会被挤扁的
Too bad we're gonna get crushed.
如果我们引爆翘曲核心就不会了
Not if we detonate the warp core.
来吧
Come on.
弹出核心
NEjecting warp core
倒数5,4,3,2,.......
in five, four, three, two...
好烫好烫
Hot, hot, hot, hot.
Uh... Whoa!
这是因为我们吗?
Is this because of us?
他们不喜欢我们!
They don't like us!
呃,我能再拿五杯吗?
Uh, can I get five more of these?
你确定要那是个好主意吗? -嗯
You, uh, think that's a good idea?-Hmm.
巧了,事实上我就需要坏主意
Interesting. I'm actually going for "bad idea."
把这些记在我的账上
Put those on my tab.
再加一杯梅子汁
Plus a prune juice spritz.
别告诉我趴体很无聊
Don't tell me the party was boring.
它超棒的,全都是旅行者
It was amazing. Nonstop sliders.
你喜欢旅行者,那你为什么离开?
You love sliders. So why'd you leave?
只是不好玩 -嗯
It just wasn't fun-Hmm.
是里面出名的上将不够多吗? -有很多
Not enough famous admirals?-There were,
但是没你在那儿跟他们开我的玩笑
but you weren't there to make fun of them with me.
我很抱歉我就那样去了泰坦号♥
I'm sorry I left for the Titan the way I did.
我猜我是担心你说服我放弃
I guess I was worried you would talk me out of it.
我不是要伤害你的感情
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我甚至都不知道你还有感情
I didn't even know you had feelings.
我当然有
Of course I do.
我只是不向别人展示
I just don't show them to everyone.
我不知道为什么我要对你破例
I don't know why I make an exception for you.
可能因为你是我的副手
Maybe because you're my number one.
哇哦,不,如果是真的话,那你应该是是我的副手
Wow. No, if anything, you're my number one.
我是你的导师好吗 -你想得美
I'm your mentor. -Nice try.
那这事情就到此为止了 -这取决于人格的力量。
We've already done that. -It goes by force of personality.
先是我,然后是你
Me. Then you.
不,别让我把你推到第二副手了啊
No, don't make me bump you down to number two.
谢谢你能来,对不起,我把聚会搞砸了
Thanks for coming to hang. I'm sorry I ruined the party.
只要我想回到Cerritos号♥上,我就可以复♥制♥旅行者
I can replicate sliders whenever I want back on the Cerritos.
谁需要最酷的,
Who needs to be at the coolest,
年度最负盛名的派对?
most prestigious party of the year?
抱歉,舰长,人群把我挤走了
I'm sorry, Captain!The crowd has me now.
Oh, no!
行了,行了!
Enough. Enough!
别跟个娘娘腔一样发牢骚了!
Stop being such whiny little [bleep]!
什么,你说什么?
Wh-What did you say?
你们这些白♥痴♥应该闭嘴,别再哭哭啼啼了!
You idiots need to shut up and stop being sniveling babies!
你看到了吗?我斥责了他们
Did you see that?I berated them,
然后他们合并了
and they recombined.
尴尬会让他们失控
Getting embarrassed makes them lose control,
生气会让他们合并回去
but getting pissed helps them get it back.
嘿!你这辣鸡!
Hey! You're a jerk!
你说什么?
Excuse me?
全体舰员请注意
Attention, everyone.
不要再对doopler人小心翼翼了
Stop being careful around the Dooplers.
试着对他们大喊大叫,叫他们没骨气的朋克
Yell at them. Call them spineless punks.
我知道我们是星际舰队
I know we're Starfleet,
但是真的要让他们知道你们的想法
but really give them a piece of your mind.
你的pagh很弱,让我恶心!
Your pagh is weak, and it disgusts me!
我都不知道那是什么意思,但是我很讨厌你的语气
I don't even know what that is,but I don't like your tone.
这里是工程部
This is Engineering.
你们现在在我的地盘上!
You're in my house now!
你们都不能从tulox换挡器中
You wouldn't know a reecon converter
认出reecon转换器
from a tulox shifter!
你居然这么跟我们说话? -我可是贵客
N-How dare you?-I am a guest!
你tmlgb的丑逼
you [bleep] face!
你,女士
You, madam,
你已经越界了
have crossed the line.
…危及我的船,还毁了我的计划!
...endangered my ship,ruined my plans!
哦,我希望是暂时的异常
Oh, I hope a temporal anomaly
抹掉你们存在的任何记录!
wipes out any record of your existence!
我这辈子都没被这么对待过
I've never been treated like this in my entire life.
我要回我自己的住处去了!
And now I am going to my quarters!
Ransom,T'Ana,Shaxs,你们跟我来
Ransom, T'Ana, Shaxs, you're with me.
我们来来得及去派对
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表