剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
你们说得对,谢谢你们
You're right. Thanks, guys.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
打扰一下?
E-Excuse me?
Boimler少尉,长官?
Ensign Boimler, sir?
蛤?啊,对,嗯就是我 -嗯,我一直
Huh? Yeah, uh, yeah, that's me.-Well, I've been having trouble
有点来不及完成我的值班表
keeping up with my duty schedule.
Ransom指挥官说
Commander Ransom said that you're
你是全船最有条理的人
the most organized person on the ship.
他这么说了? -对的,他说你很棒
He did?-Yeah, he says you're great,
我应该跟你好好学学,如果可以的话
and I should pick your brain,if that's okay.
可以!当然可以!
I mean, yes! Of course!
是的,很高兴能帮上忙,当然
Yeah, glad to help. Sure.
哦,谢谢你,长官!
Oh, thank you, sir!
我真佩服你的工作! -让我们谈谈使命吧
I really admire your work!-Let's talk duties.
舰队中的每艘船都是靠着像我们这样的军官
Every ship in the fleet depends on officers like us
才能让它维持运行
to keep them running.
舰桥成员可能是你们听的比较多的
The bridge crew is maybe the ones you hear about.
但是信我的,真正的行动
But trust me, the real action
都是从底层舰员们开始的
begins on the lower decks.
Borg立方体 90182
下层甲板
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表