剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Right in your ear. Come on, pal, you need a drink.
我,我是不是得了最高分?
Did I, did I get my perfect score?
当然得了,100分满分
You sure did. A hundred percent.
耶,给我来一杯,再来一杯
Hell yeah. Hit me. Hit me again.
Shari Yn Yem不再为星际舰队工作了
Shari Yn Yem is no longer working for Starfleet.
很显然她是因为工作压力而辞职的
Apparently she stepped down because of on-the-job stress.
感觉超好,毁了一个混♥蛋♥的事业
Feels good,ruining a jerk's career.
同意,她今天教会了我们一件事
Agreed. And there was one thing she did manage to teach us today.
哇,一个新的复♥制♥机?
Whoa, new replicator?
就是我们说经过我们体验了
Let's just say we experienced
下层舰员吃的食物后,
what the lower decks have been eating,
注意到它可能需要些改进
use some improvement.
我们用大多数高级军官菜单代码更新了这个
We updated this one with most of the senior officer menu codes.
我们有香蒜酱了?!
We get pesto?!
如果你们每天都要面对危险的话
If you're going to be facing danger on a daily basis,
那么还是得吃点好的
might as well get the good stuff.
谢谢,大伙们,这太棒了
Thanks, guys. Aw, this is really nice.
哦哦,那它可以做龙虾巨无霸还有
Ooh, ooh, does it make the lobster mac and cheese
加面包在上面吗?
with the breaded top?
听起来只有你的
Sounds like the one thing
胃口没有被Borg人
the Borg left you with
给带走
was your appetite.
他们什么都拿走了
They took everything that I was.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表