剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
快停下,快停下!
Stop! Stop!
损坏报告?
Damage report?
一点没有
None.
这就奇怪了
That was weird.
你到底在想什么?
What the hell were you thinking?
一个蜜蜂飞到穿梭机里了,长官
A bee got in the shuttle, sir.
它飞到我脸上了,这完全是我的问题
It flew right in my face. Totally my fault.
一个蜜蜂?一个蜜蜂怎么能进入穿梭机还上了太空?
A bee? How did a bee get in the shuttle in space?!
TAna医生,我很抱歉
Dr. T'Ana, I'm so sorry,
恐怕我得告诉您,您的特殊传家宝被弄坏了
but I'm afraid your special family heirloom is broken.
我希望我能说那是因为别的原因,
And I wish I could say that it was because of something else,
但是... -那完全是我的错
but...-MARINER: Totally my fault.
抱歉,医生,一个大蜜蜂进了穿梭机
Sorry, Doc. Big old bee got in the shuttle.
然后一切都乱了套了
Just messed everything up.
看来你要因为这个进禁闭室了
You are so going to the brig for this.
要送也应该送蜜蜂进去,是蜜蜂的错
Send the bee to the brig!It's the bee's fault!
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
别放在心上
Don't worry about it.
你不生气?
W-- You're not mad?
我才不在乎那个旧的邮包
I don't care about that old post.
我需要的是那个盒子
What I needed was the box.
Mmm.
就是这样
There's-- That's the stuff.
哦,你听过这首吗?
Ooh, have you heard this one?
这是我最喜欢的
It's my favorite.
全都是关于NoMat的洞穴的
It's all about the Caves of No'Mat.
酸性朋克们就喜欢唱关于洞穴的歌♥!
Acid punkers love singingabout caves!
哦,你好啊
Oh, hello.
看看,没毛病了吧
Check it out. No more glitch.
我被授权过了!
I'm authorized!
你的碗给Chakotay还是谁签名了吗?
Did you get your bowl signed by Chakotay or whatever?
是Tom Paris,哦不,还没
Tom Paris. And, no, not yet.
但他给我的黑眼圈比签名盘酷多了
But this black eye he gave me is way cooler than a signed plate.
那倒是实话,这个象限只有很少几个人
True. There's, like, only a couple of people
可以说他们被Tom Paris打过
in the quadrant who can say they got beat up by Tom Paris.
而且更棒的是还有道歉,我们今晚还能喝一杯
Even better, as an apology,we're getting drinks tonight.
到时候我还是有机会让他签名的
So I still have a chance for him to sign it.
哦,不不不不!
Oh, no. No, no, no,no, no, no, no!
电脑,开门!
Computer, open the door!
我要去酒吧,给点力啊!
I got to get to the bar!Come on!
呃,那,那不是一个门
Uh, that's-that's not a door.
那只是个有缝隙的墙
It's just a wall with a seam.
哦,对,我可能脑震荡了
Oh. Right. I may have a concussion.
哦,Rutherford,你知道Shax是怎么死而复生的了吗?
Oh, Rutherford, did you ever find out how Shaxs came back?
哦
Oh.
不,不,我不知道
No. No, I did not.
哦,呃,我们估计永远也不知道这么酷的东西了
Aw, boo. We never get to know the cool stuff.
或者他们只是不让我们知道
Or maybe they're just sparing us from knowing
那些发生在好人身上非常非常恐怖的事情呢
horrible, horrible things that-that happen to good people.
绝对不是这样,他们只是些混♥蛋♥
Yea, it definitely isn't that. They're just jerks.
哦,这是关于一个克林贡人吃自己的手的故事
Ooh, this one's about a Klingon who eats his own hand.
是的,放吧!
Yeah, play it!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表