剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
And that's when we cut the strings.
剪断绳子 -这句不用记
Cutting the strings.-You don't have to write that down.
这句话我不用记下来
I don't have to write that down.
这儿又找到一个老式粉碎机
Got another old disintegrator here.
哦,嘿,电子人,你这品种还真是少见啊
Oh, hey, Cyborg. You're pretty rare, huh?
是的,据我所知,目前星际舰队里只有我们几个人
Yeah, as far as I know there's only a few of us in Starfleet.
那就有意思了
Interesting.
小心点,卢仔,他的意思要收藏你
Careful, Ruthy, he's gonna try to collect you.
收下我的名片
Take my card.
我有一个一流的动物园
I got a top-notch menagerie.
这么说Kerner Hauze独自一人在一艘自动化船上生活?
So, Kerner Hauze just lived here all alone on an automated ship?
他一定很孤独
He must have been so lonely.
或许安静对他来说就是 呃.....
Perhaps to him the silence was, uh...
“坦巴,张开双臂。”
"Temba, his arms open."
一种礼物?-对,礼物,对不起
A gift?-Yes, gift. Sorry.
或许他就喜欢一个人呆着
Perhaps he preferred to be alone.
是啊,我猜这样就有更多时间享受...
Yeah, I guess more time to enjoy...
“Kahless的通奸头盔。”
"Kahless' fornication helmet."
有意思的东西,还是安全第一吧
Oh, that's fun. Safety first.
走这边,凡人,不然你就会被惩罚
This way, mortals,or thou shalt be smited.
我们有很多事情要做,你应该集中注意力
We got a lot to do. You might want to focus.
而你你可能想放松一下
And you might want to loosen up.
哦,对啊,拿军需品的时候放松
Oh, yeah, loosen up while carrying ordnance--
亏你想得出,Mariner
great idea, Mariner.
卧♥槽♥,发生了什么?
Whoa! Uh, what's going on?
-Ah-ah-ah.
如果你们看到这条全息信息,那么说明我已经死了
If you're seeing this holo-message, it means I'm dead
而你们是来偷走我珍贵藏品的
and you're trying to steal from my precious collection.
哦吼,这下好了!自动防御系统
Oh-ho, great! Automated defenses!
你们肯定乱动了什么东西 -蛤?
You must've moved something. -What?!
你让我们动的啊!
You had us move lots of things!
因为你们的贪婪
For your greed,
你们也会成为我收藏的一部分
you will now be part of my collection!
Kayshon中尉!
Lieutenant Kayshon!
救救我!这这这...
Help me! It's-it's...
“津达,他的眼睛红了!”
"Zinda, his eyes red!"
他是在说“疼死了!”
He's saying, "It hurts."
老哥,根据上下文这我也知道,
Yeah, man, I get it. Context clues.
那光束把他变成了木偶!
That beam turned him into a puppet!
那他老值钱了!
He'll be worth a fortune.
你能别一直提收藏的事情了吗?
Could you stop collecting for one...
啊,飞球!
Aah, flying orb!
Manhaver呼叫Cerritos号♥,收到请回复
Whoa! Manhaver to Cerritos,come in.
通讯被切断了 -我们必须马上离开这儿!
Comms are blocked.-We've got to get out
of here! Now!
我抓住他了 -不
I've got him. -No,
是我抓住他的!-大伙们!
I'vegot him.:-Guys!
别当道儿!
嘿! -咱们走
-Out of my way.
-Hey! -Let's go.
我告诉过你必要乱摸,俄里翁
I told you to keep your hands to yourself, Orion.
呵呵,是啊
Just great.
我怎么从星际舰队里请来了这么一群人
This is what I get for involving Starfleet.
哦,那你是想尝试独自穿过这艘杀手船吗?
Oh, you want to try to get through the killer ship on your own?
那请你自便
Be my guest.
妈呀,只有一个接一个的画廊 -我们应该去
Oh, man,it's just gallery after gallery.-We need to get
引擎室然后解除防御
to the engine room and disable the defenses.
为了让我们离开这里,我们必须去
For us to make it out of here,we're gonna have to travel
野兽的肚子里转一圈了 -小声点,我有一个更安全的计划
into the belly of the beast. -Quiet. I've got a safer plan.
什么?不,你不能打断老娘超吊的计划
What? No, you don't cut off my badass plan.
就算是Boimler也不会这样.... -嘘,他已经离开了 -
Not even Boimler would... -Shh. He's gone.
忘了这事儿吧,现在听我说
Get over it. Now listen.
这个地方有逃生舱
There are escape pods right here.
通过的画廊越少,胜算就越大
And fewer galleries to go through means better odds.
伙计们,我们今天不需要成为英雄
We don't need to be heroes today, people.
我们只需要活下去
We just need to survive.
我同意那个猛♥男♥的想法 -你压根轮不到你投票
I'm with the hunk.-You don't get a vote.
嗯,其实,我也赞同Jet的计划
Uh, actually,I think I like Jet's plan, too.
Tendi.?好吧, Rutherford,你呢,你什么想法?
Tendi. Okay, Rutherford,what about you?
你懂得,那个计划听起来风险更低对吧?
Yeah, it just sounds less risky?
那就更像是我们训练时候被教导的那样
It's more like what our training says to do.
正是如此,如果我们都遵循我们的训练
Exactly. If we follow our training,
我们就会生还,所有人都会
we get out of here alive. All of us.
Ooh,
我喜欢卧底工行动
I love me an undercover op.
你看得出来舰长很是沮丧
You could tell the captain was bummed
因为呆在船上下不来
to have to stay on the ship.
像Riker这种牛人
Badass like Riker,
你懂的,他更愿意站在一线
you know he'd rather have boots on the ground.
他一定是厌倦了在进取号♥上的日子
He must have been so bored on the Enterprise.
我是说,在船上面7年,探索?
I mean, seven years of what, exploring?
在应该有5个日托中心的船上
On a ship with five day care centers.
你们说的是进取号♥D吗?那艘旗舰?
Are you talking about the D? The flagship?
他们去了不同的领域
They went to different dimensions.
他们与Borg人作战,他们起义了 They fought the Borg. They insurrected.
他们有正规的弦乐四重奏
They had regular string quartets.
哇,他们好忙啊
Wow, what a rush.
给我演奏一首协奏曲
Play me a concerto.
那可太傻了
That's dumb.
呃,舰长?
Uh, Captain?
你还好吗?
You feeling okay?
我很好啊,怎么了?
Hmm? I'm fine. Why?
通常这个时候你应该开始问询
This is typically about the time you'd start asking
第二次甚至第三次状态报告了
for a second or even third status report
就是从外遣队发回来的那些,但是,呃
from the away team, but, uh,
但是你到现在一次都还没要过
you haven't even asked for one yet.
指挥官,你是在给我微操建议?
Commander, are you suggesting that I micromanage?
不不不,完全没有 -因为
No, no, no. Not at all. I...-Because that is
就是星际舰队司令部在我的评估报告里说的
what Starfleet Command said in my evaluation.
这你敢信?
Can you believe that?
我什么时候微操了?
Since when do I micromanage?
我将不得不“对我的下属表现出更多的信任.”
I am going to have to "show more trust in my subordinates."
Kayshon中尉是个很很有才华的军官
Lieutenant Kayshon is an accomplished officer.
我相信他能把事情办好
I am sure he's got a handle on things.
Rutherford,接住木偶
Rutherford, take the puppet.
Tendi,瞄准铰链
Tendi, target the hinge.
无机物压实机!
Inorganic matter compactor!
Whoa! Whoa!
Rutherford!
千万别松手
Don't let go!
嘿,我*?!帮帮忙好发?
Hey, what the [bleep]?!Little help?
不干关我的事儿!
Not my problem!
Huh?
Whoa.
嘿!刚刚真是幸亏你在我们后面啊
Hey! Thanks for helping out back there.
连根触须tm都不借?
You couldn't lend a frickin' tentacle?
把你的臭手拿开
Get your lousy hands off me.
Kahless的通奸头盔?是你拿了它!
Kahless's sex helmet?You took it!
就是这东西触发了船上的警报
That's what set off the ship!
这都是你的错,你这个死变♥态♥!不接受反驳。
This is all your fault, you pervert! No judgment.
哦,省省吧俄里翁
Oh, save it, Orion.
老子除了自己没必要回答任何人
I don't got to answer to nobody but me.
这就是我如何登上榜首的原因,也就是我如保持上榜首的原因
That's how I got on top,that's how I'm staying on top.
别动
Don't move.
我才不想听你的
I'm done listening to youse.
可能头盔会救他一命?
Maybe his helmet saved him?
我猜我们得翻过去了
Guess we have to go up and over.
呃,提醒我一下,这个计划有多安全?
Uh, remind me again how this was the safer option?
任何计划都有未知数
There's unknowns to any plan.
如果我们按你的路走,我们估计要打
If we'd gone your way,we'd have had to fight
两倍多的收藏品
twice as many collectables
徒手攀登一条辐射冷却管
and free-climb a radiation coolant pipe.
我才不怕那一点点的风险
I'm not afraid of a little risk.
那他俩呢?
But what about them?
可能也许你是不怕死
Maybe you've got a death wish,
但是你不能要求他们跟着你疯
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表