剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Stop moving around.-Oh!
我没法让他停下来
I can't stop.
真是难以置信,哦,不
I'm big beyond belief. Oh, no!
Tendi,拿红色瓶子
Tendi, grab the red vial.
好的
Got it.
把那个东西涂在他鼻子上
Smear that crap on his nose.
哇 -你刚经历了
Ugh.-You just experienced
体内分子在几秒内完全膨胀
full molecular engorgement in a matter of seconds!
感觉很棒吗?
Did it feel amazing?
嘿,Boimler,你知道Riker多久清理一次长号♥?
Hey, Boimler, how often did Riker clean his trombone?
哦!
Oh!
经常
Oh, constantly.
这事实上有点破坏性
It was actually kind of disruptive.
我得学学吹乐器了
I need to learn to blow something brass.
好了
Okay.
这是我们绝密的星际舰队礼品店
So, that was our top secret Starfleet gift shop.
下一个,我们去看一下,呃,安全级别超高的果汁吧怎么样?
Next, how about we show you the, uh, high-security juice bar?
不!我现在想看曲速核心
No!Now I want to see the warp core.
当然,当然,我们回带你去的,大块头
Sure, sure. We'll get you there, big guy.
我们不是在和罗慕伦情报局打交道
We're not exactly dealing with the Tal Shiar here.
看看能不能让他透露他们的组织
Let's see if we can get him to tell us about their systems.
等等
Wait.
他去哪了?电脑,定位pakled的难民
Where'd he go? Computer, locate Pakled refugee.
没有侦测到pakled人 -什么?
COMPUTER: No Pakled detected.-What?
他离开我们船了?还是伪装起来了?
Did he leave the ship?Did he somehow cloak himself?
不知道 -津达,他的眼睛红了
Unknown.-Zinda, his eyes red.
我去检查工程部
I'll check engineering.
很棒,让我们看看下一个超棒的异常物品是什么
Okay, let's see what the next awesome anomalies are.
Um...
Oh.
你想要来点mushfroot吗?
You want a rotten mush froot?
呃不了,谢谢你
Uh, no, thank you.
我只是想找你们管事的谈一下停火事宜
I just want to talk cease-fire with whomever's in charge.
喔!Janeway拒绝了mushfroot
Oh! Janeway turned down mushfroot.
女王驾到!
Her Mushesty the queen!
啊,殿下,请允许我.......
Ah, Your Highness, allow me to...
你们不能杀Rumdar,Rumdar是我们的犯人
You can't kill Rumdar.Rumdar is our prisoner.
要我们来杀他
We will kill Rumdar.
我可以向你保证,Rumdar在值得信任的人手上
I can assure you, Rumdar's in good hands.
没人要杀Rumdar
Nobody is killing Rumdar.
证明给我看,我要和Rumdar通话
Prove it. I want to talk to Rumdar.
Ransom,让那个Pakled难民过来通话
Ransom, put the Pakled refugee on the line.
呃,事实上,我们暂时找不到他了
Uh, actually, we've temporarily lost track of him.
蛤?!
What?!
Rumdar他,正在厕所里
Rumdar is, uh, in the bathroom.
但是他说你们应该商讨一下停火的事情
But he said that you should negotiate a cease-fire.
哦,那我的头盔还不够大到处理这个事情
Oh, I don't have a big enough helmet to do that.
你tm搞我呢?
Are you [bleep] me?
Boimler,
你如果想让人们把你当领导看
you need to look like a leader
那你自己就应该有个领导的样子
if you want people to treat you like one.
首先,你要改掉这个姿势
First, you've got to fix this posture.
你现在是这样的
You're like this
而你应该表现的是这样的
when you need to be like this.
Oh, wow.
我都没意识到我的脊椎可以挺得那么直
I didn't realize my spine went that far.
全新的形象 -现在,这套衣服?噢。
That's new.-Now, this outfit? Oof.
这可不好看
This is not a good look.
我们都穿这个啊,这是制♥服♥啊
We all wear this. It's a uniform.
舰长也穿同样的衣服,她......
The captain literally wears the same thing, and she's...
现在是这套衣服正穿着你
Right now this uniform is wearing you.
只需稍加修改即可轻松修复
Easy to fix with a few modifications.
哦,Riker修改过他的制♥服♥了吗? -什么?没有
Ooh, did Riker modify his uniform?-What? No.
我是说,我猜他们会给裤子留多点空间
I mean, I guess they had to put a lot of extra room in his pants.
来放他的腿,我的意思
For his legs, I mean.
因为他很高,你知道他们都说:
'Cause he's tall. You know what they say:
长得高,腿就粗 -我的天,你的头发
tall guy, big legs. -Oh, my God, your hair.
哇哦,我都不会留这样的头发
Wow, I didn't even take in the hair.
我喜欢我的头发,我是个靓仔,很适合这种头发
I like my hair. I'm a cutie. This is good hair.
但是你会跟着它进入战斗吗?
But would you follow it into battle?
那小修一下?
Maybe just a trim?
隆重介绍一下全新改进的
Introducing the new and improved
Bradward Boimler.
哦,我感觉很棒
Oh, I feel amazing.
哦,看看着肩膀,卧♥槽♥
Oh, look at these shoulders!Damn.
星际舰队的皇室成员
Starfleet royalty.
哦!哇 - 啊!
Oh! Aw.-Aah!
Boimler?你看起来棒极了
Boimler? You look amazing.
谢谢,红衣军团让我改头换面
Thank you. The Redshirts gave me a makeover.
我可能有机会当代理舰长
I-I might have a shot at acting captain.
哇,那是Retroovian瓶子吗?
Whoa,is that a Retroovian flask?
嗯,你懂得
Uh, you know it.
小心点,这些可以释放出凝胶状的喷雾
Careful. Those can release a gelatinous spray
把你困在...... -是的
that traps you in this...-MARINER: Yeah.
我们已经知道了
We know.
哦,呃,我得走了,但是之后我想
Oh, uh, got to go. But I want to hear
听全部的故事,小心那个喷雾
everything later. Watch out for that spray.
那会把你搞疯掉的 -该死的,纳米机器人
It'll mess you up.-Damn it, the Nanobots.
Billups可以计算曲率方差
Billups can calculate warp variance,
但是他居然忘记把盖子拧紧了
but he can't remember to tighten the lid on a jar.
噢,别这么想,我们多久才能直接面对面
Aw, but come on. How often do we get to be face-to-face
这些小小的恐惧
with these tiny terrors?
往好处想,他们不是全尺寸的机器人,对吗?对吗?
Bright side: they're not full-sized robots, right? Right?
Tendi,这东西把我的指纹都吃了
Tendi, this stuff is eating my fingerprints.
这就没有好的方面!别觉得这事情是有趣的了
There's no bright side! Stop trying to make this fun.
但是....... -你要搞清楚这点,好吗?
But...-What is your deal, okay?
不会每一天都是纯粹的探险
Every day isn't gonna be some pristine, exploratory adventure.
有的时候就是工作,而且很烂的工作
Sometimes it's work,and it sucks.
要习惯这点!
Get used to it!
好的,对不起
Okay. Sorry.
他会去哪儿?
Where could he be?
他又大又是棕色的
He's giant and brown.
当舰长是一生的职责
Being captain is the role of a lifetime.
领导者,战士
Leader. Fighter.
爱人
Lover.
舰长需要随时准备好
The captain needs to always be prepared
发表鼓舞人心的演讲,那么开始吧
to give a rousing speech, so go ahead.
唤醒他们
Rouse them.
呃,我该做哪方面的演讲?
Uh, what am I supposed to speech about?
哦!时间裂缝
Ooh! A temporal rift.
哦,哦!还有等离子网格
Oh, oh! With a plasma grid.
还有复♥制♥机坏了
And the replicators are broken.
听起来像是所有舰员需要的鼓舞
Sounds like a crew that could use some inspiration.
现在就讲?
Right now?
那行吧,呃......
Okay. Uh...
嗯,注意了,舰员们,嗯
Um, attention, crew. Um,
我是你们的舰长,我是Boimler舰长
I'm your captain. I'm Captain Boimler.
我们遇到了等离子网格,还有时间裂缝
Uh, we've got a plasma grid and a temporal rift.
对不起,你说的是“时间裂缝”,对吧?
Sorry, you said "temporal rift," right?
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还有很多的危险,但可以肯定的是,呃
And, uh, lots of danger. But as sure as, uh,
这是我船长的椅子,嗯,
this is my captain's chair, um,
你们可以信赖我
you can count on me
因为我是你们的舰长
'cause I'm your captain.
是,长官
Yes, sirree.
我们应该叛变了
We should mutiny.
对不起,对不起,别别别,我知道刚刚说的不好
Sorry, sorry, no, no, no. I know that wasn't good.
在这里说和在舰桥上说感觉完全不一样啊
It's just this isn't the same as actually being on the bridge.
你在哪儿,舰桥就在哪儿
The bridge is wherever you are.
闭上眼睛,想象一下Riker,
Close your eyes,think about Riker,
然后说他会说的话,发自肺腑的
and say what he would say. From the heart.
发自肺腑的
His heart.
听着,我可能还不知道我们正在面对什么
Look, I may not know exactly what we're up against,
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表