剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
various temperatures.
Wow.
拿着这个蛋糕应该很难
It sure is hard carrying this birthday cake
尤其是还有这么多豆子在我身......
with all this bean slime on my...
他到底在干嘛?
What the hell is he doing?
闭嘴,看着
Shut up. Look.
哦,不,现在这些蜡烛
Oh, no, and now the candles
把我的制♥服♥给点着了,麻烦大了
have lit my uniform on fire. What a predicament.
有效果
It's working.
她的情绪护甲正在减弱
Her emotional armor is weakening.
电脑,太妃糖,蜂蜜,虾
Computer, taffy, honey, shrimp,
苏打水,玉米,牛排,鸡块
soda, corn, steak, chicken nugget,
脆柠檬冰糖
crispy lemon rock candy,
辣椒,肉汁,巧克力圣代!热的!
chili, gravy, chocolate sundae! Hot!
这是对重组蛋白质的浪费
That was such a waste of reassembled proteins.
确实是
It really was.
你没事吧? -嗯
You okay?-Yeah.
哎呀,我真的失控了
Geez,I was really out of control.
谢谢你们救了我
Thanks for saving me.
哦,当然,那是我们该做的
Oh, of course. That's what we do.
哦,不,我们晕过去多久了?
Oh, no. How long were we out?
Rumdar可能在任何地方
Rumdar could be anywhere.
我们不应该低估他的
We never should have underestimated him.
沙卡?
Shaka?
可能我们没低估他
Maybe we didn't underestimate him.
哎呀卧♥槽♥
T'ANA: Holy [bleep].
我都不知道他怎么能在太空中存活下来的
I don't know how he was able to survive in the vacuum of space,
而且他还完全没事儿 -呃,Pakled人很强壮
but he's totally fine.-Uh, Pakleds are strong.
你一开始是怎么出去的?
How did you get outside in the first place?
我去上厕所,当我按下冲水按钮的时候
I went to the bathroom. When I pressed the flush button,
然后我就给一个舱门射出去了
I got shot out of a little hatch.
你确定你去的不是气闸吗?
Are you sure you weren't in an air lock?
现在能给我你们所有的密♥码♥了吗?
Can I have all your codes now?
把他弄走
Get him out of here.
Janeway,死!janeway,死!
Janeway, die! Janeway, die!
Janeway,死!janeway,死!
Janeway, die! Janeway, die!
啊,Rumdar,回来了
Ah, Rumdar returns.
嘿,大家好啊
Hi, everybody.
你被我们耍了,Janeway
We tricked you, Janeway.
我们不想要和平
We never wanted peace.
Rumdar是间谍
Rumdar was a spy.
你学到了什么,间谍?
What did you learn, spy?
企业号♥有着最大的厕所
The Enterprise has the biggest bathrooms ever,
还有她不是Janeway舰长
and she is not Captain Janeway.
她是Freeman舰长!
She is Captain Freeman!
这我一开始就说了
That's what I've been telling you.
我骗了你
I tricked you.
还有我什么情报也没泄露
And I didn't give up any information, either.
我是个好间谍
I'm a good spy.
对的,是的,你真棒
Well, yes, you are amazing.
我只是想知道你藏了什么秘密
I just wish I knew what information you kept secret
这样我就知道你到底有多棒了
so I could know how amazing you are.
我才不会告诉你们我们的大计划是
I didn't tell you anything about our big plan
是走私一个Varuvian炸♥弹♥到地球
to smuggle a Varuvian bomb onto Earth.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
哦,Rumdar,你真是间谍大♥师♥
Oh, Rumdar, you truly are a master spy.
两人传送回船
Two to beam up.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你刚刚打败了Janeway舰长!
You just beat Captain Janeway!
Rumdar! Rumdar!
Rumdar! Rumdar!
对不起,是我要求的异常整合任务
Sorry I requested anomaly consolidation duty
然后,你懂得,还变成了一个蝎子 -不用道歉
and, you know,went all scorpion. -Don't apologize.
事实上是,收集奇奇怪怪的太空垃圾
The truth is, collecting weird space crap
也是星际舰队乐趣的一部分
is part of the fun of Starfleet.
反正我们整天都在当小混混的
Ah, we were kind of being punks all day.
我们应该善用你的热情
We should have fed off your enthusiasm,
而不是把他压下去
not tried to tamp it down.
对啊,你知道吗?今天最好的反常现象
Yeah, you know what? The best anomaly today
是你们的一线希望
was all your silver linings.
还有那个骷髅的东西 -谢谢你们,大伙们
And that skull thing.-Aw, thanks, guys.
哦,我还是闻起来
Oh, I still smell
就像被鼻涕虫消化的蝎子,不是吗?
like slug-digested scorpion, don't I?
是啊,冒险的味道
Yeah. The smell of adventure.
无论Ransom选谁,记得要保持的帅一点
Whoever Ransom picks,remember to keep your cool.
我可不希望有人被吓到
I don't want anyone freaking out.
抱歉,你不能跟我们一起
Sorry, you can't come with us.
你在餐厅里的一举一动
That move you pulled in the mess hall
证明了你不属于红衣军团 -嘿
proves you don't belong in the Redshirts.-Hey.
那是我朋友有麻烦了 -你表现的像一个傻子
My friend was in trouble.-You made a fool of yourself
就为了让一个虫子哈哈大笑,那太丢人了
to make a bug laugh. It was shameful.
行吧,你知道什么才是丢人吗?
All right, you know what's shameful?
那些模仿别的舰长来塑造自己形象的人
Trying to build a persona by copying other captains.
你觉得Riker会那么做吗?
You think Riker did that?
那么真是浪费时间在这红制♥服♥上了
You guys are wasting your time on this Redshirt stuff.
当你自己的舰长
Be your own captains.
有趣的演说,我保证会
Cute speech. I'm sure it'll play great
在下层甲板演说时用上的,走吧,大伙们
on the lower decks. Come on, guys.
大伙们? -我,嗯,我觉得我要
Guys? -I, um, I think I'm gonna
离开红衣军团一阵子了,专注于我自己的工作
take a break from the Redshirts, focus on my duties.
是的 -是的
Yeah.-Yeah.
行吧,当我大胆的上前,而你们却怂了的时候
Fine. I'll try to remember you
我会努力记住你们的
when I'm boldly going and you're not.
先生,我想提名自己担任代理船长一职
Sir, I'd like to nominate myself for the acting captain position.
蛤? -我是能领导Cerrito号♥走向胜利的
Huh?-I'm the best candidate
最佳候选人
to lead the Cerritos to victory.
哦,我才不在意这事情,当然可以当
Oh. I don't care. Sure.
哦,我的天,真的吗?长官
Oh, my God, really? Sir,
谢谢你长官,我不会让你失望的
thank you. Sir, I won't let you down.
在今天的混乱中反应很快啊,Boimler先生
Quick thinking in the mess today, Mr. Boimler.
你显现出了一些真正的领导能力
You showed some real leadership.
谢谢你,长官
Thank you, sir.
嘿,你想找个时间去看Winger Bingston的表演吗?
Hey, do you want to catch a Winger Bingston show sometime?
现在,那家伙可以发表演讲了
Now, that guy can deliver a speech.
你看过他的独角戏吗?
You ever see his one-man show
就是演奏木星所有卫星的那场
where he played all of Jupiter's moons?
刚和星际舰队通过话
Just got off the comms with Starfleet.
听起来我们完成的很好
Sounds like we did a great job.
我觉得我们值得去喝一杯 -算我一个
I think that deserves a drink. -Count me in.
代理舰长,操控室就靠你了
Acting Captain, you have the conn.
新的轮班到达舰桥,从我位置上滚蛋!
New shift on deck. Get out of my chair!
啊!谢谢,这真是荣幸啊
Aah! Thank you. This-this was a great honor.
去把17号♥气闸清理干净
Go clean up Air Lock 17.
pakled人在里面干了些不可描述的事情
Pakled did something unspeakable in there.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
哦,然后
Ooh! And then
他泄了气变回了正常的Rutherford
he deflated back into regular-sized Rutherford.
大块头Rutherford?哇,我错过了整个好戏
Big-body Rutherford? Aw, I missed all the good stuff.
也不是所有的错过了
Not all the good stuff.
从Shaxs那儿找到了这个宝贝
Snagged this baby from Shaxs's pile.
哦,不会吧,这是一块亚流形的铸石
Oh, no way. This is a submanifold casting stone.
一个什么? -我们可以用它
A what?-We can use it
把我们的声音传送到其他星球上
to broadcast our voices to other planets.
那有什么用?
What's that good for?
对啊,我们该怎么办
Yeah, like,what are we gonna do?
恶作剧呼叫Armus?
Prank call Armus?
我希望有人能折磨我
I wish I had someone to torture.
嘿,Arums!闭嘴,闭嘴
Hey, Armus!Shut up, shut up.
你,你看起来像一袋子垃圾
You, uh,you look like a big bag of crap.
是谁在讲话?快现身
Who said that? Show yourself.
我是Arums,这是我的地盘
I am Armus. This is my domain.
好的好的,我们已经知道你是Arums了,傻子
Yeah, we already know you're Armus, dummy.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表