剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
真的?我想我知道这么解决这些
Really? I think I know how to handle one of those.
少尉,你的任务是支援你的指挥官
Ensigns, your mission is to support your commanders.
别胡闹了,少尉们!这艘船被攻击了
Stop goofing around, Ensigns!The ship's under attack!
发生了什么?-别管那些了,干活吧
What happened?-Don't worry about it. Get to work.
这些箱子不会自己堆起来的
These crates aren't gonna stack themselves.
认真的吗?船体另一侧有克林贡人诶
Really? There are Klingons on the other side of the hull,
我们就干这个?
and this is our job?
啊,真是他妈了个.....
Aw, son of a...
如果他们想让我们把这些叠起来
If they wanted us to stack these,
那为什么搞成这种形状?
then why are they shaped like this?!
动作快!你们见到一个Q从这边走过吗?
Quick! Have you seen a Q come through here?
有Q在船上? -忘了我说的一切吧
Q is on the ship? -Forget I said anything.
指挥官,等等,我们是星际舰队的军官
Commander, wait. We're Starfleet officers.
我们能帮你,只要告诉我们发生.....
We can help you, just tell us what's...
Jem'Hadar人?进入战斗位置!
The Jem'Hadar?Get to battle stations!
卧♥槽♥!
Damn it!
哈!我搞定了!
Aha! I got it.
失败
Failed!
现在,双方都经过了各自的考验
Now that both sides have been put through individual tests,
你们的最后一次演习将是一次联合演习
your last drill will be a joint exercise:
一个模拟经历
a simulated experience
用你们真正的舰桥
that uses your real bridge.
这场训练测试你们
The true test of a crew is seeing how you can
能否团结成一个队伍
unite as a single team.
从太空船坞里偷走Cerritos号♥
"Steal the Cerritos from spacedock
用它来拯救创世星球上的Spock
and use it to save Spock on the Genesis planet."
好的 -老故事,却是个好故事
Okay, yeah.-An oldie but a goodie.
那你觉得你在干嘛呢?Freeman少尉?
And just what do you think you're doing, Ensign Freeman?
习惯了,习惯了
Force of habit.
好的,机灵点,大伙们,Yeoman Ransom
All right, look alive, people. Yeoman Ransom,
去给我们冲点新鲜的咖啡来
let's get some fresh coffee on deck.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
Freeman少尉,推进器全开,带我们走
Ensign Freeman, full thrusters, take us out.
是,舰长,90秒以后离开太空船坞
Aye, Captain.90 seconds to spacedock.
Shaxs少尉,你在干嘛?
Ensign Shaxs,what are you doing?
请求允许伸展,舰长
Requesting permission to stretch, Captain.
睡床铺睡的我背疼
My back's killing me from sleeping in those bunks.
哦,现在是裸体时间!
Oh, it's naked time!
啊!不,快停下,快停下
Ugh! No. Stop that. Stop now.
天哪,你怎么了?
Geez, what's gotten into you?
只是,只是有些东西
It's-it's just something
我想起了训练里的一些东西
I'm remembering from the drills.
那个你连马都骑不上
The one where you couldn't even
的训练吗?
get on a horse?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know about that?
那些训练都是公开的,Beckett
The drills are public, Beckett.
我看了回放
I watched the playback.
我只是想说,学了两年半的课程
I'm just saying, two and a half years of lessons
你就展示成那样?
and that's what you had to show for it?
恭喜你,少尉
Congratulations, Ensign.
你为你赢得了一个禁闭室旅行
You've earned yourself a trip to the brig.
我还从没进过禁闭室呢
I've never been sent to the brig.
现在你有机会了 -凭什么?
Well, now you have.-On what grounds?
碰撞警告
凭我现在是老大!
On my grounds!
Beckett,我在讲话!
Beckett,I am speaking!
舰长,你要加奶的咖啡还是.....
Captain, did you want your coffee with cream or...
完了,这下肯定破纪录了
Dang. That's gotta be a record.
确实,破纪录了
Actually, it is.
难以置信我们居然连太空船坞都没出去
I can't believe we didn't even make it out of the spacedock.
连个分数都没有
There's not even a numerical score for that.
只有一句“未完成”
Just "incomplete."
呃,那听起来更遭了
Oof, somehow that feels worse.
我想..... -你知道....
I guess I...-You know I...
哦,你说 -不不不,你先说吧
Oh, you go.-No, no, no, you.
你知道的,我太久没有当少尉了
You know, it's been so long since I've been an ensign,
我忘了你不在圈里的时候有多难了
I forgot how hard it can be when you're not in the loop.
从很多方面来说,接受命令是一项更具挑战性的工作
In a lot of ways, taking orders is the more challenging job.
很高兴听到你这么说,但我也是这么想的
That's nice to hear, but ditto.
指挥官层级的工作是很难的
Commander-level stuff is hard.
就是在协议中不断的走钢丝
Just the constant tightrope walk of protocol.
都不值一杯香蒜酱
Not worth the pesto.
我猜船另外一侧的地毯
Guess the carpet's always grayer
总是灰色的 -只在重要的时候
on the other side of the ship.-Big-time.
他们知道堆叠是什么意思吗?
T'ANA: Do they know what "stacked" means?
我们tm的把东西堆起来的理由是什么?
We're [bleep] stacking for what reason?
等等
Hold on.
就是这样
That's what this has all been about.
这让我们受苦
That drills consultant made us suffer
经历了这一切
through all of this crap
就是为了让我们明白其他层级的人在干什么
just so we'd understand what the other ranks go through.
这才是训练的真正目的
That's the actual drill here.
啊,你说得对!
Ugh, you're right!
那个三块身体的小骗子哪儿去了?
Where is that tri-bodied little trickster?
我需要跟她握个手
I want to shake her hand.
哟,Shari Yingo Yang
Yo, Shari Yingo Yango,
我们把事情都搞明白了,老妹儿 -是吗?
we figured you out, girl.-You did?
对啊,这些训练为的是秘密的进行团队建设
Yeah, these drills were secretly about team building.
你来是为了让我们更加感激对方
You came in to make us appreciate each other more.
这起作用了!谢谢你,Cerrito的舰员们
And it worked! Thanks to you, the Cerrito screw will
以更大的同理心向前迈进
move forward with greater empathy
并且会更加欣赏对方
and a deeper appreciation for each other.
哦,不,你们根本不会前进
Oh, no, you won't be moving forward at all.
你在干嘛
What are you--
她在笑什么?
what is she laughing about?
哦,别这样
Oh, come on.
你们的训练成绩远低于不及格
Your drills scores are well below failing.
一旦他们被上交,星际舰队指挥官会
Once they're submitted, Starfleet Command will
将你们全体舰员降级并重新分配
relegate and reassign this entire crew.
所以这不是关于团队协作的?
So this wasn't about teamwork?
团队协助?不
Teamwork? No.
这是关乎拯救我的工作的
This was about saving my job.
更大的舰船总是能没有毛病的通过我的训练
The bigger ships always passed my drills with no problem.
这就显得我们
It was starting to seem like we didn't
根本不需要训练项目了
need a drills program at all.
这就正需要一群失败的舰员们
This one needed a crew to fall short
来证明训练还是有意义的
to prove the drills were still valuable,
然后,你觉得我找到这些舰员了吗
and, oh, did I find a crew.
你把我们当作失败的目标?
You targeted us for failure?
这艘船的舰长能为了接听求助就把四个少尉
This is a ship whose captain left four ensigns
扔在太空里里面
on a spacewalk to answer a distress call.
这是个相当安全的赌注
It was a pretty safe bet.
还有,当然,一点也没妨碍到我们的训练
And, of course, it didn't hurt to goose the drills a bit.
哦,我就知道,那个镜像宇宙是被♥操♥纵的
Oh, I knew it. That mirror universe drill was rigged.
所有的都是被♥操♥纵的
They were all rigged!
还有那些马,我是肯定不会被马踩的
And those horses. I would never get trampled by a horse.
哦,事实上,不,那些马没有被♥操♥纵
Oh, actually, no,the horses weren't rigged.
我没时间了,要怪就怪你自己
I ran out of time. That one's on you.
马儿很爱我的,闭嘴!
Horses love me. Shut up!
我们不会让你带着这东西离开的
We won't let you get away with this.
Cerritos号♥全体舰员,我们得再做一些训练
Cerrito screw, we've got to do more drills
来提升我们的分数了 -已经来不及了
to get our scores up.-It's too late.
只要训练失败了
Once the drills have been failed,
你就被锁在外面了
you're locked out.
很快这就是你们将要提交给星际舰队的最终分数了
Soon this one will submit your final scores
那将会是.....
to Starfleet, and that will bethe end of...
等等,闭嘴,训练还没结束
Wait, shut up, the drills aren't over.
还有人在训练 -什么?谁还在?
One is still active.-What? Which one?
是Boimler! -怎么会?
It's Boimler!-How?
那个Borg训练应该在几个小时前就结束了
That Borg drill should've been over hours ago.
好吧,那也不影响
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表