剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我们会淹死的 -来吧来吧
We're gonna drown.-Come on, come on.
卧♥槽♥!又来一个!
Crap! Another one!
如果他要主张支配地位的话,
BOIMLER: Oh, this could get violent if he tries
这里就会变得很暴♥力♥了
to assert dominance.
这是他要主张的意思吗?
Is he asserting?
不,我,我觉得他喜欢看这个
No. I-I think he likes to watch.
好吧,下一个是谁?
All right, who's next?
Huh.
你是谁?
Who are you?
好吧,他们应该累坏了
Okay, they wore themselves out.
呃,真恶心,包括那个看的家伙
Ew, gross. Even the watcher.
你觉得舰长知道Mariner的伪装吗、
Do you think the captain knows Mariner's undercover?
说不定就是她的主意呢
Probably her idea.
哦,我去,那那个妈妈女儿的事情
Oh, man, so the mom-and-daughter thing
肯定全是装的
was all an act.
我们真是傻
We were so stupid
别这么想 -等等
not to see it.-Wait.
小心,这儿有一个抓mugato的陷阱
Watch it. Mugato trap.
嘿!-啊,快跑!
Hi!-Aah! Run!
你们俩干嘛呢?
What the hell are you two doing?!
弟兄们,动作快,Ferengi人回来了
Guys, quick!The Ferengi are coming.
你们必须把我弄出来,然后.....
You've gotta get me out of here so...
然后你就可以把我们吃了,就像吃Shaxs那样?!
So you can eat us,just like Shaxs?!
蛤?!-我们都看见了,Mariner
What?!-We saw it, Mariner.
就在那个围栏里面
Back there at the compound.
Shaxs被mugato刺伤了!
Shaxs was stung by a mugato!
没错,你拿匕♥首♥捅了他,还舔了他的血
Yeah, and you stabbed him and licked his blood.
他们真的在实验室里把你搞得一团糟
They really messed you up good in that lab.
我得把毒吸出来啊!什么实验室?
I had to suck the venom out! What lab?
我们知道你的真实身份了
We know what you really are.
等等,等等,等等,你们知道我是
Wait, wait, wait, wait,did you find out
黑色行动的秘密特工了?
that I'm a black ops secret agent?
你这就摊牌了? -31区的人!
You aren't even hiding it?!-Section 31!
我不是间谍,兄弟们
I am not a spy, guys.
你怎么确定你不是?
Then how did you know?
因为那是我传出去的谣言
Because I started that rumor.
是啊,对啊,再多点脏活的谎话
Yeah, right,more black ops lies.
不,我真不是,听着,我只是喜欢神秘感
No, really, that was me. Look, I like having a mystique.
就算我们相信你
Even if we did believe you,
那你怎么解释 Atlantis号♥上的事情?
how do you explain the Atlantis?
半数舰员凭空消失,还没个解释
Half the crew disappeared with no explanation.
是你吃了他们吧?
Did you eat them?
Atlantis号♥?
The Atlantis?
不,他们染上了 Kerplickian虱子
No, everyone got Kerplickian lice.
星际舰队指挥官肯定不会
Of course Starfleet Command didn't put it
把这些记录到官方档案里的
in the official records.
你知道这事情多丢人吗?
Do you know how embarrassing it is
因为虱子失去了一艘船的战斗力?
to lose a starship to lice?
那你武术为什么那么好?
Why are you so good at martial arts?
因为那就是个运动啊!我可以自己练啊
Because it's a sport I can practice on my own,
因为我在每艘船上都没有朋友.....
because on every ship,I never have friends who--
等等,你们看了我的档案?
Wait, you-you looked up my records?
你们两个以为我是卧底杀手?
You guys, you thought I was an undercover killer?
哦!搞毛啊!
Ow! What the hell?!
哦,我以为你是...... -因为你的所作所为
Oh, I thought you just...-Because before you did, and
很像一个忍♥者..... - ...可以接住三度仪
it was like you were a ninja.-...might catch the tricorder...
当然,那次明显就是运气好啊?
Yeah, but-- That's all it took is a lucky catch?
你就不该讲那谣言
You shouldn't have started that rumor.
我是说,“把一切挡路的都杀了?”
I mean,"Kill anything in her way"?
为什么你要让别人那么想?
Why would you want people to think that?
因为这样就可以让那些混♥蛋♥理我远一点了啊
Because it keeps jerks away from me.
我是真没想到你们居然也会信那个
But I can't believe you guys would ever believe that.
你们是我最好的朋友啊
You're my best friends.
我..我觉得我们相信是因为那样有些事情就说得通了
I-I think we believed because that part made sense.
像你这么厉害的牛人,是不会真正的和我们这种人交朋友的
That a badass like you wouldn't really be friends with guys like us.
哦,兄弟们,...见鬼
Aw, guys, I... Oh, crap.-
来不及了,快躲起来 -我们不会抛下你的!
It's too late. Hide.-We're not leaving you!
Ferengi人已经抓住了其他人,全靠你们了!
The Ferengi got everyone else. It's up to you guys!
但是我们应该怎么做呢?
But what do we do?
你们必须来当黑色行动的超级间谍了
You have to be the black ops super spies.
灭了他们!
Kick their asses!
啊,看看我们抓到了什么,把她抓起来!
Ah, what a catch. Take her!
完成的怎么样了?Any luck with those physicals?
差不多完成了,只剩下一个钉子户了
I'm almost done, just one holdout left.
真的吗?刮目相看啊,少尉
Really?I'm impressed, Ensign.
这是最后一个,真是奇怪
This last one, it's weird.
连个名字都没有
It's not even a name,
就是一串序列号♥ -啊
it's just a serial number.-Ah.
好吧,可能只是一个系统里的错误
Well, probably just an error in the system.
就好像有人删除了他们的信息
It's almost as if someone erased their information.
好吧,我的意思是,少一个两个无所谓
Yeah, I mean, there's always one that slips through the cracks.
我们在这件事上浪费了足够多的时间,来吧
We've wasted enough time on this. Come on.
呃,我真的很想帮你完成这项工作
Ugh, I just really wanted to finish this job for you.
行了!回到你的岗位上,少尉
Enough! Go back to your station, Ensign.
这个数字
That number.
你就是那个钉子户?
You're the last holdout?
恭喜啊,被你抓到了
Congratulations. You got me.
我,我不大明白,为什么你不去检查?
I-I just don't understand. Why not just get your exam?
你要我去看医生?!我就算医生!
You want me to see a doctor?I am the doctor!
当我选你来做这个工作的时候
When I picked you for this job,
我还指望你放弃呢
I was counting on you to give up.
可能曾经Tendi是个好说话的人
Maybe the old Tendi was a pushover,
但从今天稍早开始,情况发生了很大变化
but a lot's changed since slightly earlier today.
好吧,让我们一起完成它吧
All right, let's just get this over with.
回来!
Get back here!
坏坏T'Ana医生!
Bad Dr. T'Ana. Bad!
Hyde先生,虽然我们不能替代你的船
Mr. Hyde, while we can't replace your ship,
但是我可以给你提供一艘我们的穿梭机
I can offer you one of our shuttle crafts.
我觉得那很公平
I think that's more than fair.
Hmm...
呃,舰长,你觉得星际舰队
Uh, Captain, don't you think Starfleet
会同意这样吗?
would frown on that?
我们在帮助一个落难的旅行者
We're helping a traveler in need.
我们只需要向上汇报说在黑洞里丢了一艘太空梭
We'll just tell them we lost the shuttle in a black hole.
这可不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first.
哦,我还有很多私人物品
Oh, I had so many personal items
在我的船上
aboard the Ladyjanetoo,
那些是无可替代的
that could never be replaced.
我们在说的是稀有的古董
We're talking rare antiques.
像是些什么东西? -哦,一艘老式帆船
Like what?-Oh, an old model sailing ship,
鹦鹉螺壳,青铜菠萝,小Gorn娃娃
a nautilus shell, bronze pineapple, little Gorn doll.
这些都对我有特殊的意义
These hold special meaning to me.
好吧,看来我们的品味很相似啊
Well, I guess we have similar taste.
我希望Mariner是一个超级战士
I wish Mariner was a super soldier.
或者我们有什么特殊能力
Or if only we had special powers.
等等,我们还真有,可能不是这里,而是这里
Wait, we do. I mean, maybe not here, but here.
我们的皮肤!-我们的大脑
Our skin!-Our brains.
对,大脑 -我们的大脑
Brains, right.-It's our brains.
大脑在皮肤下面
Brains are inside of our skins.
我在这艘船上治疗了100多个不同的物种。
T'ANA: I treat over 100 different species on this ship.
我觉得我知道我是否健康
I think I'd know if I'm healthy.
那就让我扫描一下你啊!
Then just let me scan you!
我不需要第二种意见
I don't need a second opinion.
我的手臂!
My arm!
好像断了!
It's broken!
哦,演技不错,还想来老一套的“假装受伤”?
Oh, nice, the old"fake an injury" thing?
我可不会上......卧♥槽♥!
Yeah, I'm not gonna fall for--Oh, [bleep]!
天哪,孩子,我很抱歉,都是我的....
God, kid, I'm sorry. This is all my...
完成
Got ya.
干得漂亮,这其实有点快
Well played. That was actually kinda quick.
我都不知道为什么我把这事看的这么重要
I don't know why I made such a big thing of it.
你们知道你们其实可以用复♥制♥机复♥制♥东西的,对吗?
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表