剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
but you can't ask them to follow you there.
哦哟,不要表现得好像你在意他们一样
Oh, don't act like you're watching out for them.
你只是想让他们支持你吧
You're just using them to prop yourself up.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
你是想给大家留下好印象,让大家以为你是
You want everyone to see you as this big, brave hero
一个关心团队的大英雄,但
who only cares about the team, but...
哎哟,天哪,给我滚蛋,你这傻♥逼♥扫地机器人
Oh, God, get out of here.Stupid vacuum.
啊哦,我觉得你好像触发了某种网络连锁反应
Uh-oh. I think you triggered some kind of network response.
呵,它们会把我们怎么样,是会吸死我们吗?
Aw, what are they gonna do,suck us to death?
Ow!
他们还真的会吸死我们!!
They're gonna suck us to death!
他们数量太多了!
There's too many of them!
我们得弄个路障出来
We need a barricade.
不,大伙们,每人拿根骨头,干爆他们
No, guys, grab a bone. Just swing on 'em.
不,帮我造路障 -别听他扯犊子
No, help me build.-Don't listen to him.
闭嘴吧,Mariner -你给我闭嘴
Stand down, Mariner. -You stand down.
我跟你说了闭嘴听我的 -你闭嘴吧
I told you to stand down. You stand down.
呃.....
-Uh...
我们很强大,我们来拿你们的矿
We are strong. We take your mine.
现在这是我们的矿了
It is our mine now.
坚强点,兄弟,咱们矿工没什么过不去的坎
Stay strong, brother. We miners shall overcome.
老弟,你一看就是星际舰队的人
Dude, you're clearly Starfleet.
哪儿有矿工的手像你这么又软又干净的
Your hands are super soft and clean.
啊?不,我是个有着金子般心灵的矿工
Uh, no, I'm a miner with a heart of gold.
我还有着不好的父子关系
And I have dad issues.
好了,机会来了,Pakleds人的穿梭机现在无人把守
Okay, the Pakleds' shuttle is unattended. Now's our chance.
等等,那边有个放哨的
Hold it. We got a 'Led over there.
我们必须把他放倒,不然他可能会拉响警报
We have to stun him, or he could sound the alarm
但是我们的任务是避免....
But our orders are to avoid...
做事情要灵活应变
We can't leave anything up to chance.
Oh.
抱歉老弟,今天算你倒...
Sorry, pal,but this ain't your lucky...
蛤?
Huh?
这只是一堆零食
It's a pile of snacks.
嘿!那些矿工在偷我们的零食
Hey! Those miners are stealing our snacks.
我们暴露了!
We're blown!
快撤到矿道里去
Fall back to that tunnel!
好了,这些东西应该可以为我们争取一些时间
There,this should buy us some time.
我会再想个计划出来
I'll try to come up with a plan.
别再来这套教科书式的领导流程了
Enough with this whole textbook leader routine.
我们不吃这套
We're not buying it.
我只是想弥补一下
I'm just trying to step up here.
你才是那个罪魁祸首
You're the one with the act.
就做点这种整个顾头不顾腚的破事
The whole "dive in headfirst" thing.
你就是想被看作是那种叛逆英雄罢了
You're just desperate to be seen as some kind of renegade hero.
不,我才不是那样,鲁莽就是我工作的最好方式
No, I'm not. Diving in is just how I work best.
但是我喜欢把事情考虑全面了
And I like to think things out.
对不起啊,因为你的鲁莽教科书里没有这些
Sorry if that comes off all "textbook" to you.
什么,你以为我想在这里当Ransom那种人?
What, you think I'm trying to be like Ransom up in here?
方下巴,眯着眼睛,说一些“咱们上”的骚话?
Square jaw, all squinting, like, "Let's roll"?
别这样,那太傻了
Uh, no, not a good look.
我只是很惊讶你竟然说上司的坏话
I'm just surprised that you'd ever trash-talk a superior.
你在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me?
千万别让我谈Stevens
Don't even get me started on Stevens.
你知道他一直在写一个关于他胡子的日志吗?
Do you know he keeps a log about his mustache?
啊,这里坚持不了多久了!
Gah, this isn't gonna hold much longer!
要是我在打那个扫地机器人之前稍微动一动脑子的话,
If I had thought for one second before I hit that stupid vacuum,
这些就不会发生了
none of this would have happened.
不全怪你,是我提议走这条路的
No, it was my call to go this way.
是我把大家带沟里了
I led us into this mess.
好吧,那我们都不应该为这事情负责?
Great. So, then, what, neither of us should be in charge?
Oh.
Ha!
Rutherford, Tendi. -你们两个觉得我们该怎么办?
Rutherford, Tendi. -What do you two think we should do?
你问我们?我也不知道啊,这不是我的....
We two?-I-I don't know,this isn't really my...
等等,这些是脱了钙的骨头
Well, actually,these are Excalbian bones.
如果有了足够的摩擦力,它们就会分解并变酸。
With enough friction, they break down and become acidic.
然后我们就可以用它把墙板割开
Which we could use to cut through the wall paneling
然后进入工程子管道
and access the engineering sub-conduits.
那些管道遍布全船
And those run the length of the ship.
说实话,我们一开始就可以
Honestly, we could've bypassed
用这些躲开那些可怕的东西
all this scary stuff by using them from the start.
蛤?!你们怎么不早说?
What?! Why didn't you say something before?
因为你们是管事儿的啊
Because you guys were in charge.
这将为我们赢得一些时间,但不会太多
There. This will buy us some time, but not much.
Riker呼叫外遣队 -收到,继续说-
Riker to away team.-Go ahead.
我们已经进入了系统。下面到底发生了什么?
We've entered the system. What the hell happened down there?
说来话长,长官,请求紧急传送
Long story, sir. Requesting emergency transport.
把他们从那儿弄出来 -不行,长官
Get them out of there.-I can't, sir.
怎么会不行?-里面好像有某种畸变场
Why the hell not? -There's some sort of distortion field.
那东西干扰了传送仪
It must be interfering with the transporter.
Varuvian的爆♥炸♥一定释放了离子云
That Varuvian explosion must have released an ion cloud.
坚持一下,我们会搞定这个的
Hang in down there.We'll figure this out.
快去拿锯子!
Get the saw!
我们需要锯子撞门
We need to hit the door with the saw!
我是没想到会以这种方式出去
I can't say this is how I pictured going out,
但我想说的是
but I'll tell you what,
我很荣幸能跟你们一起
there's no other blokes I'd rather be with.
这就是我们参加星际舰队的理由,兄弟们:
This is what we signed up for, men:
勇往直前
to boldly go.
Boimler?
Uh...
对不起,我得说实话
I'm sorry, I gotta be honest.
我加入星际舰队不是为了参加移相器战斗
I didn't join Starfleet to get in phaser fights.
我加入是为了探索
I signed up to explore,
是为了在太空中进行新的发现
to be out in space making new discoveries
还有和平解决外交问题
and peaceful diplomatic solutions.
那才是值得勇往直前的!
That's boldly going.
你们知道吗?
And you know what?
我很想参加弦乐四重奏
I'd love to be in a string quartet.
我很喜欢Riker在进取号♥上的时候
I love that when Riker was on the Enterprise,
他在外面吹长号♥
he was out there jammin' on the trombone
染上爱情病,演戏剧
and catching love disease and acting in plays
还有遇见他一模一样的的克隆人Thomas
and meeting his identical transporter clone Thomas.
那些东西可能不像你们这么酷
That stuff may not seem as cool as what you guys do,
但那一直也是星际舰队的一部分
but it's Starfleet all the way.
Ha-ha! Ho-ho-ho!
我加入星际舰队是为了研究moss
I got into Starfleet to study moss.
我加入是因为我喜欢传送光束
I joined up 'cause I love beaming.
谢谢,Boimler,如果我们能出去的话
Thanks, Boimler. If we're going out,
至少我们会记得
at least it's remembering that Starfleet
星际舰队不仅仅是打爆我们的敌人
isn't just about kicking enemy ass.
不敢相信舰长还有个克隆人
Can't believe the captain has a transporter clone.
是的,Thomas Riker他是在一个
Yeah, Thomas Riker-- he was created
畸变场里造出来的,就跟.....
from a distortion field that was actually a lot like...
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我想我们应该不会死在这儿了!
We might not have to die!
-Ah.
Ha-ha! Yeah!
很好,逃生舱应该在这边
Okay, the escape pods should be down this way,
如果我们还是按计划走的话
if that's still the plan.
如果你说是的话,那就是,伙计
It is if you say it is, buddy.
保持警惕,别死了
Stay alert, stay alive.
卧♥槽♥!-卧♥槽♥!
Damn! -Damn!
舰长,你要是想检查Kayshon中尉工作的话也不是不行
Captain, it's okay if you want to check in on Lieutenant Kayshon
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我可以当个甩手掌柜
I can be a hands-off captain.
我不会介意的
I don't mind.
舰长,有两艘逃生舱从收藏家的船上发射出来了
Captain, two escape pods just launched from the collector's ship.
什么?放屏幕上给我看看
What?! On screen.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
那艘船想把我们也搜藏了,舰长
The ship tried to collect us,Captain.
Kayshon呢?
Where's Kayshon?
Kayshon,那个时候给变成一个木偶了
Kayshon,when he became a puppet.
没有我管就搞成这个鬼样子??
This is what being hands-off gets me?
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表