剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
要拒绝我们文化里的荣耀?
You refuse to honor my culture?!
哦,没有没有,我是想杀你的,我....
Oh, no, no, sir,I-I wanna kill you, I...
快把刀给我,啊!
Just give me the knife. Aah!
我的老天爷啊,你干了什么?
Good God, what did you do?
这个克林贡人还没死
This Klingon isn't dead.
我,我是想要救他?
I-I was trying to save him?
什么?赶紧的赶紧的 -快啊 ,杀了我,杀了我!
What? Come on. Come on.-Faster. Kill me. Kill!
我们必须让这位战士光荣的死去,stat!
We have to get this warrior an honorable death, stat!
给我300cc任何一种毒药 -我必须死!
Get me 300cc's of any type of poison.-I have to die!
他们有巨大的心脏,还有很多备用器官
They have giant hearts,so many backup organs.
长官,他要活了,我们什么都做不了了
Sir, it's done. There's nothing else we can do.
见鬼,宣布吧
Damn it. Call it.
错过死亡时间:0900
Time of life, 0900.
不!
No!
对不起 -失败
TENDI: Sorry.-COMPUTER: Fail.
古老西部星球
Old West planet.
作为舰长,你必须在无法无天的
As captain, you must survivea lawless frontier town
19世纪地球边境小镇上存活下去
in Earth's 19th century.
同时要小心的是,你还是个通缉犯....
But beware, for you are a wanted man...
哎呀,懂了,懂了,我被困在一个牛仔的地界上了
Yeah, yeah, I get it. Trapped in cowboy land.
这是星际舰队的经典之作,咦哈
It's a Starfleet classic. Yeehaw.
只要找到酒馆.....
Just gotta find the saloon...
什么?我还没做什么需要创造力的事情呢
What? I haven't even done anything creative.
哦,我们得骑马,好吧
Oh, we have to ride the horses. Okay.
看起来这训练有不少细节要素啊
Seems kinda like a narrow parameter for a drill.
放松点,马儿都喜欢我,我是个独行侠
Calm down, horses love me; I'm a maverick.
哇!啊!
Whoa! Aah!
救命!啊!喔!坏马儿
Help! Aah! Ow! Bad horse.
失败
Fail.
Mm-mm-mm.
人多的好处,首席工程师
The Good of the Many. Chief Engineer,
进入腔室,修复曲速核心缺口
enter the chamber and fix the warp core breach
拯救全船
to save the ship.
好的好的 -长官,有辐射!
Okey dokey.-Sir, the radiation!
你不能进去!
You can't go in there!
我必须这么做,孩子,我是首席工程师
I have to, son. I'm chief engineer.
哇哦,这话说起来太好了
Ooh, that sounds so good.
哦!好烫!啊,也许如果....我...啊..tmd辐射
Ow! Hot! Uh, maybe if I... Aah! Frickin' radiation.
核心破裂即将发生
Warp core breach imminent.
我知道,电脑,但是我应该....啊!
I know, computer. But how am I supposed to-- Ow!
哇,这不应该这么难的
Wow, this really shouldn't be that hard.
闭嘴,少尉!等等,我的靴子
Shut up, Ensign! Wait, my boot.
曲速核心不稳定
Warp core critical.
哈哈!来吧来吧
Ha-ha!Come on, come on.
搞定!
Got it!
失败
Fail.
Borg人遭遇战 -呃,可以
Borg Encounter.-Uh, could you be
讲的再具体点吗?
a little more specific than that?
抵抗Borg人的进攻
Resist the Borg.
好的,你知道吗,完全没关系,我已经读过
Okay, you know what,that's fine. I've read literally
所有关于Borg人的书了,我能搞定
everything about the Borg;I've got this.
哇哦,这细节真是太棒了啊
Wow, the detail on this is amazing.
我们是Borg人,抵抗是徒劳的
We are Borg. Resistance is futile.
哇,这太酷了!
Whoa, this is so cool!
哦,抱歉,请,这边走,进行工作
Oh, sorry. Please, keep going. Do the thing.
我们将把你的生物学特殊性添加到我们自己身上
We will add your biological distinctiveness to our own.
你将会被同化
You will be assimilated.
你不能那么做
Can't have that.
好吧,不能调整频率了.....哎呀
All right, can't adjust the frequency anymore... Yoink.
耶
Yeah!
哦,哦
Ooh. Oh.
哦,一个逃生球
Oh, an escape sphere.
呜呼!
Woo-hoo!
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
哦,耶!就是这样,Boimler就是个Borg人
Oh, yeah! That's right. Boimler's the Borg man.
你的得分是79分
Your score is 79%.
79?不不不不不不,我可以做的更好的
79? No, no, no, no, no,I can do better than that.
我可以从来吗? -除非你不及格才
Can I restart?-If you score below passing,
会被锁定的
you will be locked out.
好好好,放马过来吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hit me.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们是.....
We are...
来吧,borg宝宝,这次你们跟我走
Come on, Borg baby, this time you're coming with me.
呜呼!
Woo-hoo!
83分
83%.
我还能更好
I can do better.
呜呼!
Woo-hoo!
84分
84%.
再来,来吧
Do it again. Hit me!
裸体时间?
Naked Time?
作为舰长,你要拯救你的舰员
As captain,you must save your crew,
他们都被一种病毒所传染
who are under the influence of a virus
爱人类
病毒会减少他们的抑制力
that reduces their inhibitions.
哦,不,这就是那个让人
Oh, no, this is that disease that made everyone
到处打架和做♥爱♥的病
fight and have sex all over the place.
罪人 忏悔
你能抵♥制♥诱惑并拯救这艘船吗?
Can you resist your own temptations and save the ship?
来吧,妹子,最后一个了,你能行的
Come on, girl. Last one. You got this.
哇,每个人都光溜溜的,还到处乱窜
Wow, everyone's very slick and sliding around.
把手放自己身上,嘿,那是菊花!
Keep your hands to yourselves. Hey, that's an anus!
哦,嗯嗯
Oh. Ooh.
喔!
Oh!
我不会告诉你我从哪儿结束,你从哪儿开始
I can't tell where I end and you begin.
裸体时间到!
It's naked time!
哦,让我失败,让我失败!说真的呢
Oh, fail me, fail me!Seriously,
为什么这个训练还在继续?赶紧让我失败
why is this drill still going? Fail me.
把我放回西部去!
Put me back in the Western!
呃,我所有的训练都失败了
Ugh, I failed every single drill.
至少你不用对毁坏整艘船负责
At least you weren't responsible for the destruction of a whole ship.
那些生死攸关的决定
All those life-and-death decisions,
说实话我真不知道 T'Ana医生每天是怎么处理的
I honestly don't know how Dr. T'Ana does it every day.
Mmm,电脑这是什么?
Mmm. Computer, what is this?
那是香蒜酱
That is pesto.
Boimler呢?他不就是为了这种传播而活的吗?
Where's Boimler? He lives for this kind of spread.
我最后一次听说的时候,他还在做他的训练
Last I heard, he was still doing his drill.
是啊,对啊,我打赌他肯定跟我们一样被炸飞了
Yeah, right. I bet he bombed out just like us
只是不行承认罢了
and he doesn't want to admit it.
我们收到你的信♥号♥♥了,你是怎么...
We got your signal. How were you able to...
起飞就是了
Just fly.
94分 -再来
94%.-Again.
你的分数已经进入前十了.....
Your score is already in the top ten...
我说再来!
I said again!
虽然我这么说很伤人,但是
It hurts me to say this, but...
或许舰桥上的舰员工作确实比我们想象的要困难
maybe the bridge crew's jobs are actually harder than we thought.
对啊,我也肯定他们发现了
Yeah, well, I'm sure right now they're finding out
我们要做的工作有多难
just how hard it is to do our jobs, too.
我都忘了当个下层舰员是多么容易的事情了
I almost forgot how easy being a lower-decker is.
我所要做的就是整天站在宴会后面
All I did was stand in the back of a banquet all day.
我只需要等在传输仓边上
I just waited in the transporter bay
以防有人需要传送
in case anybody needed to be transported.
为什么我们要再次升职?
Why did we ever rank up again?
如果他们的淋浴间有点挤怎么办?
So what if their showers are a little cramped,
或者他们的复♥制♥机只能
or their replicators can only make
一次吃一片披萨饼怎么办?
one slice of pizza at a time?
不用担心,不用担责任
A small price to pay for no worries
只需要付出很小的代价
and no responsibilities.
即使是这么近的距离也不会让我烦恼
Even these close quarters don't bother me.
Mmm.
我可以习惯这种轻松的生活
Yep, I could get used to this easy life.
嗷!TM的搞什么啊?!
Ow! What the [bleep]?!
克林贡遭遇战
Klingon Encounter.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表