剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
如果你本来就知道我没危险,那为什么你还要追杀我?
If you knew I wasn't in danger,then why were you hunting me?
你在很多事情上都改变了看法,
Well, you changed your opinion on so many things,
我很害怕要是我不做点什么
I was worried that if I didn't do something,
你可能就会不再喜欢我
you might decide you didn't like me anymore, too.
我是个怪物,我不应该当你的医生
I'm a monster. I shouldn't be your doctor.
那么你用上了
So, you were utilizing
高入侵性神经医疗程序
highly invasive neuro-medical procedures
就为了确保我喜欢你?
in order to make sure I liked you?
是的,你可以恨我了
Yes. You can hate me.
计算机,解除力场护盾
Computer,deactivate force field.
哈,我怎么会恨你呢?
Ha! How could I hate you?
利用科学实验解决情感问题
Tackling an emotional problem with scientific experimentation is exactly
这正是我应该做的
what I would have done.
真的?-当然
Really?-Yeah.
不过你大可不必,你猜怎么着?
But you don't have to,'cause guess what?
没有植入物可以阻止我成为你的朋友。
No new implant is gonna stop me from being your friend.
啊,谢谢你,Rutherford
Aw. Thanks, Rutherford.
很高兴,不管怎样
It's nice to know no matter what,
我们依旧热爱科学
we still love science.
完全同意
And how.
还有,别和Barnes约会
Also, don't date Barnes.
他长出手来了
He's growing hands.
抓紧!
Brace for grabbing!
用装填好的鱼雷打他妈的!
Shoot him with the dang torpedoes already!
我还得去找个大石头
And I'm gonna go find a boulder.
不,解除武器 -但是舰长 !
No! Power down weapons.-But Captain!
我是不会打我的朋友的
I'm not shooting my friend anymore.
干嘛不呢?
Why not?
因为你是对的
Because you're right.
Mariner 和我一直都不够诚实
Mariner and I haven't been honest,
而你被夹在中间
and you got caught in the middle.
你是个优秀的军官,Jack
You're a great officer, Jack.
我不应该认为你做的是理所应当的
I shouldn't have taken you for granted.
舰长,他的力量正在消失
CASEY: Captain, his power is...diminishing.
你的坦白让我感到舒服
Your validation feels so good.
继续说
Tell me more.
我可以用赞美来结束这一切
I can end this with praise.
呃,Jack,你是一个好指挥官
Uh, J-Jack,you're a-a fine commander.
身材魁梧
You're in phenomenal shape.
对,好指挥官,有点累了
Yes, fine commander. Yes, so yoked.
妈,你得打他,他是上帝
Mom, you've got to hit him.He's a god.
你不可能永远迎合他
You can't appeal to his ego forever.
退下,少尉,我现在掌控着全局
Stand down, Ensign. I've got this.
Jack,你是一个惊人的飞行员,一个 ..一个聪明的战术家,还有....
Jack, you're an amazing pilot, a-a brilliant tactician and...
哦,对了,我应该当舰长
Oh, you're right.I should be captain!
哦?我这个我觉得不行。
Yeah, well,I don't know about that.
为什么不行?-那个位置已经有人坐了
Why not?-That position is filled.
我们一船不容两个舰长
We can't have two captains.
什么两个?只有我一个
Not two. Just me.
打住,这是我的船
Full stop, mister.This is my ship.
我 要 当 舰 长!
I want to be the captain!
等等,Jack,别这样!
Wait, Jack, no!
你的头发很好
You've got great hair,
然后你还很擅长吉他,还有....
and you're so good at guitar and...
发生了什么?刚刚的话有用?是关于吉他的话有用?
What? It worked? Was it the guitar thing?
Uh...
我要毁灭你
I'm going to destroy you...
下面刚刚发生了什么?
What the hell is happening down there?
哎哟!
: Ow!
抱歉,老妈,我不得不’脚踏实地‘解决问题
Sorry, Mom. I had to take matters into my own feet.
Marine?我刚刚干了什么?
Mariner? What was I doing?
你只是想把星舰吃了而已,长官
You were trying to eat the ship, sir.
然后我不得不给你的中间部位施加了一点力。
I had to apply concentrated force to your neutral zone.
我很抱歉,那些奇怪的能量
I'm sorry. Those strange energies
可能给了我一些力量
may have given me powers,
但是我却让他把我
but it was my ego that turned me...
变成了一个怪物
into a monster!
不好意思,你眼睛里又冒光了。
Sorry. Your eyes were glowing.
谢谢你,我感觉到我自己
Thank you. I could feel myself
臣服于某种权力
succumbing to the power.
快住手,Beckett?
Would you stop it, Beckett?
现在还不行
No can do.
Oh!
给,这是我选的号♥码,你们赶紧走吧
Here, I picked a number.Just go.
不~!
No!
Cerritos号♥已经启航
The Cerritos is on its way
去Bitrus的广阔区域了
to the Bitrus Expanse,
还有指挥官Ransom会康复的。
and Commander Ransom should make a full recovery.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry
关于整个谋杀全能神的事情,舰长
about the whole omniscient murder-god thing, Captain.
没事,你只需要安心养伤就行
Well, you just focus on getting better.
我还需要你在我身边呢。
I need you by my side.
好吧,大块头
All right, big guy.
今天,我要给你读的故事是《夜莺女》
Today, I'll be reading you "Nightingale Woman."
谢谢你,小伙伴
Thanks, little buddy.
嘿,妈,Ransom死不了吧?
Hey, Mom. How's Ransom?
他没事,Stevens还陪在他身边
He's fine. Stevens hasn't left his side.
你知道吗,我们作为一个母女团队
You know, it was cool being an unstoppable
是势不可挡的!
mommy-daughter team for a while,
但是我觉得可能我们分开工作会更好
but I think maybe we work better apart.
同意,我很自豪你是我女儿
Agreed. I'm proud you're my daughter,
但是我不能忍♥受和你一起指挥
but I can't stand sharing command with you.
嘿,或许就从现在开始
Hey, maybe from now on,
我们只能一起做一些次要任务
we only do some side missions together.
我会很喜欢的
I would like that.
那门外是不是已经有一队人
There's a team
等着带我去关禁闭了,是吧?
waiting to take me to the brig, isn't there?
知母莫若女
Ah, you know me so well.
爱你,老妈
Love you, Mom.
我也爱你,再也别想违抗我命令了。
Love you, too. Never disobey me again.
我想干就会干!
I do what I want!
所以,你的脑子不会融化?
So, your brains aren't going to melt?
不会,我的意思是不会因为植入物
Nope. I mean, not from the implant.
但是我们在星际舰队
But we're in Starfleet,
谁知道我们下周会发生什么事情呢
so who knows what's gonna happen next week.
我们合作并设法修复了
We worked together and managed to revert
他的一个神经突出的通路
one of his synaptic pathways.
哦?太好了,修好了哪一个?-我又讨厌梨子了
Oh, that's nice. Which one?-I hate pears again.
他们是那么苍白,平淡, 梨子
They're so mealy and bland. pears.
看来一切又恢复如初了
Well, it seems like everything's back to normal.
是啊,唯独缺少了 Boimler
Yeah. Only thing missing is Boimler.
我还挺想他的,但是我不能怪他
I do miss the guy, but I can't blame him.
我是说,想想那些有趣的冒险
I mean, think of all the fun adventures
还能跟Riker一起工作
he's going on working with Riker
还在一艘比Cerritos号♥酷的多的星舰上
on a ship that's way cooler than the Cerritos.
那就是他想要的一切
It's everything he ever wanted.
他一定很开心。
He's got to be having the time of his life.
飞船护盾仅剩30%!-红色警报!
Shields at 30%!-Red alert!
我开始觉得这场即兴演奏
I'm starting to think this jam session's
又太多的过门和太少的赠品了
got too many licks and not enough comp.
你说的是啥玩意儿?
What does that even mean?!
发现更多敌机出现(这句实在翻不准,大概就这意思)
More Pakled battle harpies just dropped out of warp!
他们把我们包围了!
They've got us surrounded!
给我杀出一条血路
Someone punch me a way out.
冲
Punching.
我会把我们带入异常状态
I'm taking us into the anomaly.
做好胶质破裂的准备。-胶质什么?
Brace for gluonic disruption.-Gluonic what?!
我爱死这工作了!
I love my job!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表