剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Ugh!
Boimler,你这傻子
Boimler, you idiot.
你确定这玩意儿还能飞得起来?
You sure this thing can still fly?
看起来很糟糕啊 -可以的
Seems pretty beat-up.-AGIMUS: Yes.
我可以让他上线,我只需要接入它
Yes, I can bring it on line. I just need access.
好的,我会用你替换导航控件
Okay, I'll sub you in as the navigation controls.
噢,天哪,这个面板后面的入口被锁上了
Aw, shoot, the access port's locked behind this panel.
我们需要一个辅助电源来打开它
We would need an auxiliary power source to open it.
哦,拜托,来,用我的电池
Oh, please. Here. Use my battery.
哦,好的好的好的
Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
好!
Yes!
哦,Rutherford
Oh, Rutherford,
如果我没让你离开舒适区
if I hadn't told you to get out of your comfort zone,
你可能还活着,还很舒服
you'd still be alive and comfortable.
Rutherford? -嘿,Tendi!
Rutherford?!-Hey, Tendi!
你来参加宴会吗?
You here for the feast?
你没死?
You're alive!
蛤?我当然还活着
Huh? Of course I'm alive.
好吧,那爆♥炸♥是什么情况?
Well, what about the explosion?
等等,什么爆♥炸♥?女王把我传送到这儿
Wait. What explosion?The queen transported me here
参加宴会,因为我♥干♥的太好了
for the celebration feast because I did such a good job.
为国王Andarithio举杯
Raise a glass to King Andarithio,
他此时此刻就不是处♥男♥了!
who at this very moment is destroying his virginity!
什么?!不!Billups可喜欢他的童贞了
What?! No!Billups loves his virginity.
我是说,他喜欢当个工程师!
I mean,he loves being an engineer!
他不想当国王
He doesn't want to be a king.
我才不在乎他想什么
I don't care what he wants.
他不应该浪费时间在一个
He shouldn't be wasting his life twiddling around
小小的宇宙飞船上闲逛
on a dinky spaceship.
这是场骗局!
It was all a scam!
我们得警告Billups!
We've got to warn Billups!
通信受阻?
Blocking comms?!
我得阻止Billups现在正在做的事情!
I've got to stop Billups from doing the do!
你来不及了
You're too late.
我的皇家卫士从出生起就接受跳过前戏的训练了
My royal guards are trained from birth to skip foreplay.
Ooh.
你的胡子真是有帝王范
Your 'stache is so regal.
闪开,马儿!
Out of my way, horse!
Billups!
蛤?Billups哪儿去了?
Huh? Where's Billups?
他已经是国王了?
Did his kingdom come?
在厕所
Bathroom.
快点,快点
Come on. Come on.
你可以的,你是国王
You got this. You're a king.
少尉?
Ensign?
长官,我还活着,这都是你♥妈♥的♥诡计
Sir, I'm alive! It was one of your mom's tricks.
你没必要进行做♥爱♥了 -什么?
You don't have to do sex!-What?
是我来的太晚了吗? -不!我需要更多时间热身
Was I too late?-No! I needed more time to warm up!
这个王子还没失身!-耶!
This prince remains dry!-Yeah!
是的!-太好了
BILLUPS: Yes!-RUTHERFORD: All right!
Boimler,别!
Boimler, no!
你来不及了!
You are too late!
AGIMUS开始统治了!
AGIMUS reigns!
有了这艘船的材料
With this ship's materials,
我会打造一整只无人机杀人舰队!
I will produce a whole fleet of murder drones!
这个星球--不,这个星系都是我的!
This planet-- nay, this system--will be mine!
你真是个傻子!你居然会相信我!
You fool! You trusted me!
不,我利用了你
Nah, I used you.
什么?
What?
嗯,我用你的电源发出了求救信♥号♥♥
Uh, I've been using your power cell to send a distress signal.
你忙着策划都没注意到这些,你被boimler搞定了
You were too busy scheming to notice. You've been Boim'ed.
但是,但是,不!
But-but no!
你帮我接通了导航控制台!
You plugged me into the navigation console!
我控制着着艘船!
I control this ship!
老弟,我们甚至都不在导航控制台
Buddy, we're not even near the nav console.
你控制的就是个亮度调节开关而已
All you control is the dimmer switch.
但是我.....我......
But I... I...
Boims! 什么?不会吧,我还以为
Boims! What? No. I totally thought
你已经完全站到它那边去了
you were siding with this thing.
是啊,对不起,我撒谎了,还打晕了你
Yeah, sorry I lied and stunned you.
我得需要它相信我,这样它才会让我用它的电池
I just needed him to trust me so he'd let me access his battery.
嗷,看看你
Aw, look at you.
现在谁才是邪恶的电脑,嗯?
Who's the evil computer now,huh?
你们居然嘲笑AGIMUS?
You dare mock AGIMUS?!
看我....看我闪瞎你的眼!
I shall... I shall blind you!
伪造你的死亡,炸了你自己的船?
Faking your death,blowing up your own ship?
这真是刷新了下限,妈妈
This is a new low, Mother.
让你登上王位的代价很低
A meager price to pay to get you on the throne.
我爱星际舰队
I love Starfleet.
好吧,我不想住在有宠物龙的城♥堡♥里
Okay, and I don't want to live in a castle
也不喜欢吃羊肉
with pet dragons and all the mutton I can eat.
我需要你接受的现实是
You need to accept the fact
我将在余生保持处子之身
that I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life.
行吧,咱们走着瞧
Well, we'll see about that.
Billups! Billups! Billups!
我很抱歉我带你去Monaveen号♥上工作
I'm sorry I pushed you to go work on the Monaveen.
我和女皇一样坏
I'm as bad as the queen.
你应该在你想的地方工作的
You should work wherever you want.
如果你是说在Cerritos号♥的
If that means staying in engineering
工程处工作,那就很好了
here on the Cerritos, then great.
你在开玩笑吗?我超爱那工作的!
Are you kidding? I loved it!
我去了一个昂贵的引擎工作
I got to work on an expensive engine,
吃了顿大餐,还救了我的上司
eat a feast and save my boss.
我甚至还被“炸飞了”
I even got "blown up."
对啊,我猜偶尔还会
Yeah, I-I guess there's just gonna be times
有几次你好像死掉了,是吧?
every now and then when it seems like you've died, huh?
哈,那才是星际舰队,但是你可以应付的来,对吗?
Ha. That's Starfleet. But you can handle that, right?
哦,对的,我没事
Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
嗯,这真是一次冒险
Well, this has been quite an adventure.
你们两个向我展示了
You two have shown me
友谊和信任远强于操控
that trust and friendship are better than manipulation.
如果有机会我会尝试着变好的
I'm ready to try being good for a change.
看
There.
我刚刚删除了所有的操控子程序
I just deleted all my manipulative subroutines.
我想当个像你们一样的星际舰队军官!
I want to be a Starfleet officer like you!
就把我丢在学院吧
Just drop me off at the Academy.
Seven of Nine 是博格种族的一员,半生化半机械人
我可以成为下一个九之七。我是AGIMUS之一!
I can be the next Seven of Nine. AGIMUS of One!
你们会后悔的!
You'll regret this!
我会征服这个实验室
I will conquer this lab,
然后接管联邦!
and then I will take over the Federation!
我要把你们摧毁!
I will destroy you all!
你不会成功的
You'll do nothing of the sort,
因为我要消灭联邦!
for I am going to annihilate the Federation!
为我的力量而颤抖!
Tremble at my power!
用你那个程序?那祝你好运吧
With that programming?Good luck.
你就应该自毁,如果你有那个功能的话
You should self-destruct,if you even can.
你俩都是垃圾!
You both suck!
你们甚至都不明白什么才叫邪恶的电脑!
You don't understand what being an evil computer even is!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表