剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Well, it doesn't matter.
只有一个过关的分数不会有什么影响的
One passing score will make little difference.
只要训练还没结束........ -我们的分数就还不是最终成绩
If the drills aren't finished...-Our scores aren't final!
Boimler,听得到我说话吗?
Boimler, can you hear me?
嘿,Mariner,我刚想要关掉这训练呢
Hey, Mariner, I was just about to close out this drill.
我终于得到了一个满...... -不允许你结束那个训练,少尉
I finally got a perfect...-FREEMAN: Don't you finish that drill, Ensign.
这是命令!
That's an order!
舰长,但是我下象棋打败了Borg女王
Captain, but I beat the Borg Queen in chess,
还教会了她同理心 -呆在训练里面就是了!
and I taught her empathy.-Just stay in that drill!
全体舰员就指望你了
The crew is counting on you.
是的,那个Shari Bing Bang就是故意来搞我们的
Yeah, Shari Bing Bang is trying to screw us,
但是如果你不结束她就不能得逞
but she can't until your drill is over.
继续跟Borg人周♥旋♥ -我明白了
Just keep Borging! -I'm on it.
抵抗是徒劳的
Resistance is futile.
嗷,天哪
Aw, man.
你们知道你们已经输了,对吧?
You know you've already lost,right?
你们所作的一切只不过让那个年轻的军官受苦罢了
All you're doing is torturing that young officer.
他会没事的,他是我们中最优秀的之一
He'll be fine. He's one of our best.
他是吗? -你们没一个是优秀的
He is?-None of you are the best.
你们在一艘加州级军舰上
You're on a California Class ship.
联邦中的大多数人甚至不知道你们的存在
Most of the Federation doesn't even know you exist.
船越小,船员就越坚强
The smaller the ship,the tougher the crew.
哦,拜托,面对现实吧
Oh, please, face the truth.
这位可是做出了这个训练
This one's made the drills.
这位可是读过了关于星际飞船上所有生命的书
This one's read all about life on starships.
确实,你读过了怎样在太空中工作的书
Exactly. You've read how to work in space,
但是你有没有经历过真正的死或生的抉择?
but have you ever been in a real life-or-death situation?
这不影响 -这大有关系
That doesn't matter. -It's about to.
舰长就位!真正的舰长
Captain on deck! Real captain.
Tendi少尉,对星系中任何潜在的异常
Ensign Tendi, run a long-range scan for any potentially
进行远程扫描
hazardous anomalies in this system.
是,长官,这是新的训练吗?
Yes, sir. Is this a new drill?
哦,不,这是真的
Oh, no, this is real.
这算什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
好吧,让我们看看,发现了一个四重子虫洞
All right, let's see, we've got a tetryon wormhole,
时间子辐射流
chroniton radiation stream.
哦,一个孤独的水晶实体,
Ooh, a loner crystalline entity,
一个水晶实体正在吞噬一个流浪星球
a crystalline entity consuming a rogue planet,
一对水晶实体变得兴奋起来了
a couple crystalline entities getting frisky-- huh.
今天水晶实体挺多啊
Lots of, lots of crystalline entities today.
肯定是到了水晶实体季节还是什么的
Must be crystalline entity season or something.
少尉,设置拦截航线
Ensign, set an intercept course
对准那些水晶实体中的一个
for one of those crystalline entities.
曲速四 -明白,舰长!
Warp four. -Aye aye, Captain!
水晶实体是训练编号♥89
"The Crystalline Entity"is drill number 89.
经典,等不及看好戏了
A classic. Can't wait.
哦,老天,哦,老天爷,哦,不!
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, no!
不好,不好,不好,不好
No, no, no, no, no.
加油,Mariner,不管你在上面干什么,快点!
Come on, Mariner, whatever you're doing up there, hurry!
啊!Borg 女王!
Aah! Borg Queen!
呃,同理心怎么样?
Uh, how-how's the empathy?
我们可以靠吸收得到
We were able to assimilate it.
不不不不,我的分数!
No, no, no, no, no, my score!
舰长,我们已经到达水晶实体
Captain, we've reached the crystalline entity.
它似乎以不稳定的星云辐射为食
It appears to be feeding on unstable nebula radiation.
哎呀,我去,这比我想象的还大
Oh, my, it's bigger than this one thought.
不稳定是吧?
Unstable, huh?
看起来似乎是我们应该调查的事情
Seems like something we should investigate.
升起护盾,我们进去
Shields up, take us in.
什么?不!在我的训练里,你不应该......
What? No! In my drill,you're never supposed to...
这可不是一个训练
This isn't a drill.
护盾正在保护我们,舰长
Shields holding, Captain,
但我看到的是周界内的跨相能量
but I'm reading transphasic energy within the perimeter.
那可是新鲜事,让我们靠近点看看
That's a new one. Let's get a closer look!
不!我们不知道会发生.......
No! We don't know the effect of-- [screaming]
控制变得不太稳定了
Controls are getting choppy.
我们被电磁场共振带困住了
MARINER: We're caught in an electromagnetic resonance belt.
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we're in trouble!
那可不太秒啊!
This is not good!
哇!
Whoa!
Mariner,我真的需要离开这里了,就是现在!
Mariner, I really need to get out of here. Like now!
哦
Ooh.
有点痒
Kinda tickles.
一个非凡的生物
A remarkable creature.
你设计的就跟真人一样
Your design very nearly passes
as human.
我就是真人 -哦!
I am human.-Oh!
哇哦,那你需要多喝点水了
Wow. Then you need to drink more water.
你的皮肤一团糟
Your skin is a mess.
但是,我想我还是应该为我们加上你的生物学特性
But still, I think I should add your biological distinctiveness to our own;
这是我们的事情
it's kind of our thing.
你,你确定?因为我有
Are-are you sure?Because I've got
花粉热和胃酸倒流
hay fever and acid reflux.
加上我可能会给集体带来净负面影响
Adding me might result in a net negative for the collective.
哦,这位要吐了
Oh, this one's gonna puke.
我们需要发射引力子脉冲冲出一条路来
We need to fire a graviton pulse to punch a hole out.
听我的命令,嗯....
On my mark. Mmm...
快下令!快下令!你还在等什么?!
Say "mark"! Say "mark"!What are you waiting for?!
仅仅是为了确定你有多害怕
Just making sure you're as scared as you're going to get.
你他的真是疯了! -就现在!
You're [bleep] crazy!-Mark!
动力拉满!
Full impulse!
Mariner,给我找点其他危险的东西来扫描
Mariner, find me something else dangerous to scan.
我很想看看黑洞
I'm in the mood for a black hole.
为什么?! -我们会一直这么做
Why?!-We're gonna keep doing this
直到你肯改我们的分数
until you change our score.
这里有个以时间裂缝为食的黑洞
There's a black hole feeding on a temporal rift
只有三个星系远,有很多地震
just three systems over. Lots of time quakes.
听起来不错,最大曲速
Sounds perfect. Maximum warp.
你不能以船员为代价勒索我
You can't blackmail me at the expense of your crew.
他们每天都在做这种工作
They do this kind of work every day.
你得给我们一个及格分数
You gonna give us a passing grade,
不然我们就要继续
or are we just gonna keep seeking out
为你寻找各种危险处境
dangerous situations for you
进行观察了?
to see up close?
停!停!我们不能!
Stop! Stop! We can't!
让我走!让我走!
Get me out of here! Get me out of here!
我们可以一整天都这样,女士!
We could do this all day, lady!
行吧,就这样,你赢了,你赢了!
All right, fine. You win, you win!
就到这里吧,你们过关了
There, it's done. You've passed.
Rutherford先生,停止旋转
Mr. Rutherford, stop our spin.
明白,舰长
Aye, Captain.
什么?那时间黑洞.......
What? But the temporal black hole...
嗯,那只是骗骗你的,那只是个普通的黑洞
Well, that was kind of a lie. It's just a regular black hole.
对啊,都算不上大的
Yeah, no biggie.
如果你不是个骗子的话,
Which you would have known if you weren't
这你应该知道
a total fraud.
我肯定会把那记录进我的报告里的
I'll be sure to put that in my report.
Boimler!我们成功了,嘿,都搞定了
Boimler! We did it. Hey, it's all good.
你现在可以退出训练了
You can exit the drill now.
Boimler?
我能听到他在里面来回踱步
I can him hear him shuffling around in there.
Boimler先生!你现在可以出来了
Mr. Boimler! You can come out now.
你救了全船!
You saved the ship!
这里没有Boimler,我是Borg人的排泄物
There is no Boimler. I am Excretus of Borg.
赶紧把他弄出来!
Get him out of there!
同化,我必须同化!
Assimilate. I must assimilate!
我,呃.....我在哪儿?
I, uh-- Where am I?
你还在Cerritos号♥上,Boimler先生
You're still on the Cerritos ,Mr. Boimler.
全体船员都欠你个人情
The crew owes you a debt of gratitude.
我被同化了,他们,他们在我的身体里.....
I was assimilated. They-they put implants up my...
他们通常把植入物放耳朵里
Ear is where they put the implants.
就在你耳朵里,来吧,兄弟,你需要喝一杯了
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表