剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我好累啊
I'm so zonked.
虫洞的红色警报响了半个晚上
The red alerts from that wormhole
搞得我几乎没有睡-我懂
kept me up half the night.-Oh, I know.
就像我们跨过了黑洞边缘的视界线,对吧?
It's, like, are we crossing the event horizon or not?
实际上我根本不在乎,我只是想让你挑一个
Like, I don't care, actually. I just want you to pick one.
jet,你怎么在这儿?
Jet. What are you doing here?
我被重新分配到 Beta 班次了
Got reassigned to Beta shift.
那看起来我们要一起洗澡了
Looks like we'll be showering together.
酷,欢迎加入
Cool. Well, welcome to the team.
我也算这个班的非官方领导了
I'm sort of the unofficial leader.
有问题尽管找你姐
Feel free to come to me with any questions.
她是在开玩笑,对吧?
She's joking, right?
并不是!
Nope.
哦,通常Boimler会空一个位置给我
Ooh, actually, usually Boimler leaves that one open for me.
他对集体裸体有意见
He has issues with communal nudity.
哦,我不是他,而且他也不在这儿
Well, I'm not him, and he's not here.
行吧,希望这个温度你能忍♥得住
Cool. Hope this isn't too high for you.
哦,哈哈,我感觉还行
Ooh! Ha-ha! Fine with me.
我觉得还能再调高点
I could go higher.
呃,好像温度有点太高了,你们没觉得吗?
Uh, that's a little high,don't you think?
我觉得还行啊!-我就喜欢烫一点!
Not for me! -This is my favorite!
我觉得我已经干净了!-我也洗好了!
I think I'm clean!-Yeah, I'm good!
我可以一整天都这样!
I could do this all day!
越洗越精神了!
Never felt more alive!
maxammo个人♥渣♥翻,不喜勿喷
舰长日志:起始日期58001.2
Captain's log, stardate 58001.2.
那些穷尽一生,散尽财富
Those who spend their lives and fortunes
从银河系周围收集科学珍品的人
gathering scientific rarities from around the galaxy
自称为收藏家
call themselves "collectors."
现在一位杰出的收藏家离开了我们
Now, a prominent collector has died,
却给我们留下了一艘充满危险宝藏的星际飞船
leaving behind a starship full of hazardous treasures that need
现在这些货需要安全登记
to be safely catalogued.
收藏家公会已经向联邦发出求助
The Collector's Guild has asked the Federation for help,
所以,Cerritos号♥被分配到这个任务
so the Cerritos has been tasked with the job.
Siggi主席,请允许我为您失去朋友
Chairman Siggi, allow me to offer my deepest condolences
表示最深切的哀悼
for the loss of your friend.
Kerner Hauze 才不是我朋友
Kerner Hauze was no friend.
他的收藏品和我的比起来相形见绌
His collection pales in comparison to mine.
嗯,我相信那是肯定的
Well, I'm sure that's true.
我们能帮什么忙?
How can we help?
根据工会法则我应该拍卖♥♥他的收藏
Well, I'm supposed to auction off his things,per Guild rules,
但是我不知道
but I don't know
他会囤一些什么危险品
what kind of dangerous items he might have been hoarding.
所以我需要你们来处理那些东西
I need you guys to come in and safely dispose of anything
你懂得,就是那些可能让我雾化的东西
that could, you know, atomize me.
很乐意帮忙,我们会准备一个小队
Happy to help. We'll prepare a team.
我可是要监督他们的哦,我可不不希望你的任何船员
And I'll be overseein' 'em-- I don't want any of your crew
手脚不干净
getting sticky appendages.
呃,收藏家公会
Ugh, Collector's Guild.
就是一群贪婪的小贩
Just a bunch of greedy packrats.
他不是那个试图收集数据的人吗?
Wasn't he the one who tried to collect Data?
那群人都试图收集数据
They all tried to collect Data.
他们干嘛不把数据单独放一边?
Why couldn't they leave Data alone?
他只是想感受一下
He just wanted to feel.
这是我现在最不需要的东西
This is the last thing I need
right now.
我今天应该去关注的是我的指挥评估结果。
I'm supposed to find out the results of my command evaluation today.
听起来你已经可以开始收拾行李了
Well, sounds like your basic tag-and-bag.
需要我来接手吗?
Want me to head it up?
不需要,但我觉得这可以是给我们新任安全主管的
No, I think this is a fine first job
第一份工作
for our brand-new head of security.
Kayshon中尉,欢迎来到Cerritos号♥
Lieutenant Kayshon,welcome to the Cerritos.
拉彭基,当他加入七人军团时
Rapunki,when he joined the seven.
哦,抱歉,通用翻译器并不总是.....
Ah, sorry. The universal translator doesn't always...
我想说的是
What I meant was, uh
这事我的荣幸,舰长
"It is my honor, Captain."
耶!这太棒了!
Jah! This is so cool!
Kayshon中尉是星际舰队中的第一个Tamarian人
Lieutenant Kayshon is the first Tamarian in Starfleet
而且我们要和他一起去执行任务!
and we get to go on a mission with him!
呃,我们充其量就是在清理一个死人的储物柜。
Eh. We're basically clearing out a dead dude's storage locker.
任务的重要性取决于你自己,Mariner。
A mission's only as important as you make it, Mariner.
行吧,指挥官礼节。
Okay, Commander Protocol.
你总是这么有趣吗? -现在是上班时间
You always this fun? -We're on the clock.
我下班以后才会玩的很开心
I'll have fun after we do the job.
啊。我怎么觉得你比Boimler还要假正经。
Ugh. You sound uptighter than Boimler.
嘿,伙计,Boimler肯定会喜欢这个任务的
Ah, man, Boims would have loved this mission.
他在学院里学习了收藏伦理学。
He took Ethics of Collecting at the Academy.
对啊,但是泰坦号♥的事情可都是大事情
Yeah, but the Titan's such a big deal.
我敢打赌他现在正活在梦里
I bet he's living the dream.
Boimler先生,Delta攻击模式
Mr. Boimler, attack pattern Delta.
瞄准船尾护盾
Target the aft shields.
让我们看看这些Pakleds人怎么处理咬尾巴战术
Let's see how these Pakleds do with their aft hanging out.
好,好的长官
Uh, yes, sir.
光子鱼类锁定并准备就绪 -开火!
Photon torpedoes locked and ready. -Fire!
Yeah!
再见!Pakleds!
Hasta mañana , Pakleds!
过得好,大伙们,今天就到这儿吧
Great job, everyone. That's a wrap.
Kayshon中尉
Lieutenant Kayshon,
我们就是这此的外遣队,向您报到
we're your away team,reporting for duty.
很高兴认识你们,我期待着
It is a pleasure to meet you,and I look forward to, uh--
哦,天哪。海洋上的达摩和贾拉德....
oh, geez--Darmok and Jalad on the ocean...
“和你们一起工作?”
"Working with you"?
对的对的,谢谢你
Yes! Thank you.
抱歉,我的联邦标准语讲的不好
Apologies, my Federation Standard is still shaky.
没关系,长官,哦,或许我应该说
It's no problem, sir. Or should I say,
这不是“坦尼格拉的野兽”
it's no "beast at Tanagra."-: Oh!
更像是在坦尼格拉拍马屁。
More like suck-up at Tanagra.
终于来了啊,星际舰队
About time, Starfleet.
你们干嘛去了?是中途停下来讨论了机器人的人♥权♥吗?
What'd you do, stop to debate the human rights of a robot?
我..我不这么认为
I-I do not believe so.
也许我们应该检查一下日志了
Perhaps we should review our logs.
嘿,只是嘴臭一下,听着,要求是这样的
Hey, just bustin' your bioducts. Here's the deal.
我需要你把地板上所有的东西都梳理一遍
I need youse to comb through all this stuff on the floor here.
但是如果碰到什么很贵重的货
But the high-ticket items in these cases?
那就把它留在原地
That stuff stays here.
嗯,好
Uh, okay.
好的,如果我们分开干,估计一个小时就能搞定
All right, if we split up, we can knock this out in an hour.
哦吼,大块头,这才只是第一个房♥间
Whoa, big fella. This is just the first room.
大部分藏品都在船舱深处
Most of the collection's further in the ship.
里面还有更多的?
There's more?
哦,一个人到底能收藏多少破烂啊?
Oh, how much can one guy collect?
小妹妹,多到你想象不到
Sister, you got no idea.
Pakleds人对
There's a pattern
这些前哨的攻击是有规律的。
to the Pakleds' attacks on these outposts.
他们再找Varuvian矿
They're after Varuvian ore.
呃,抱歉,什么矿?
Uh, s-sorry. What ore?
Varuvian矿. 一种在高速振动频率下
Varuvian. Contains minerals which become volatile
会变得易挥发的矿物质
at high vibratory frequencies.
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥试图用它炸毁58号♥星际基地
Those terrorists tried to use it to blow up Starbase 58.
哦,对对对,我记得我在你某个日志里读到过
Oh, uh, yeah,I think I remember reading that in one of your logs.
嚯,泰坦号♥的行动真多啊
Huh. Titan'sseen a lot of action.
武器化的Varuvian矿石的难度
Ain't weaponizing Varuvian ore
是不是对Pakled人来说难度高了些?
a bit above the Pakleds' grade level?
高的不是一点两点,所以星际舰队司令认为
Way above, which is why Starfleet Command believes
可能背后还有人参与
there may be another player involved.
情报显示,Pakled人的下个目标是
Intel says the Pakleds' next target
是Karzill IV上的Varuvian采矿殖民地。
is a Varuvian mining colony on Karzill IV.
我们将在那里部署一支伪装成矿工的外遣队
We'll embed an away team there disguised as miners
目的是把追踪装置
with the goal of planting a tracking device
装到他们的穿梭机上
on their shuttle.
他们会带我们找到他们的木偶主人
They'll lead us right to their puppet master.
那就是我们切断他们的木偶线的时机
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表