剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
We have been working together for over a year, Beckett.
好吧,你现在像是在炫耀 -你一点都不了解我
Well, now you're just showing off.
-You don't know me at all.
啊,你也根本不了解我 -嘿!你根本不是过敏
Well, you don't know me. -Hey! You don't have allergies!
Uh...
她是假的绿皮,把她抓起来!
She's wearing false green!Grab her!
抓住她!
Get her!
假绿皮,假绿皮!
False green! False green!
分开追!
Run!
你为什么不再来一次
Why don't you just do
用指挥周围所有人的那种语气?
your "bossing everyone around"voice again?
那对暴徒没用
Yeah, it doesn't work on angry mobs.
如果你真的了解我或者Orion人的话,你就会知道这点
Which you would know if you knew anything about me or Orions.
这狗屁姐妹之旅还是你的主意
You're the one who wanted to do a girls' trip.
因为我觉得我们是朋友!
Because I thought we were friends!
对啊,现在很明显的是
Yeah, well, apparently,
我们只是一起工作而已
we're just peoplewho work together.
是啊,我们马上就会变成
Yeah, soon we'll just be people
一起被揍的普通人了
who get our asses kicked together.
电梯周围全是他们的人
They're all over the lift.
希望你喜欢爬楼
Hope you like climbing.
啊哈!没有人像Bradward Boimler这样熟悉Cerrito号♥
Ha! Nobody knows the Cerritos ike Bradward Boimler.
行吧,跟我玩这套,Cerrtio?
Fine. You want to play it that way, Cerritos?
我知道别的路,因为我了解你,
I know another way. Because I know you,
就像你应该了解我一样
like you should know me.
拒绝拒绝
COMPUTER: Access denied.
哦,不不不不,不应该发生这种事情的
Oh, no, no, no. This can't be happening.
先是被泰坦号♥踢了出来
First I get kicked off the Titan.
然后Cerritos号♥也不认我了?
Then the Cerritos doesn't even know me anymore?
那我该去那儿?
Where do I belong? Aw.
加油,Brad,这可是你的家
Come on, Brad. This is your home.
你就属于这里
You're right where you belong.
那我为什么要死在一个杰佛利斯管道里?
Then why am I gonna die in a Jefferies tube?
不,你不会的,你是Brad Boimler
You're not. You are Brad Boimler.
比这更糟的你都经历过了
And you've been in tougher spots than this.
现在,打开一个面板然后开始想解决方案
Now open up a panel and start figuring out a solution.
你说得对
You're right.
谢了,Tom Paris
Thanks, Tom Paris.
我有点担心这里面的烟雾了
I am a little worried about the fumes in here though.
你知道的,因为你在和一个盘子说话
You know,since you're talking to a plate.
不知道啊,我甚至有点喜欢他们
I don't know. I kinda like 'em.
在那儿!
There!
别让他们跑了
Don't let 'em get away!
让我们走,别这么做
Leave us alone! This isn't nice!
好的,不对,不行!
Yes. Wait, no!
继续割!
Keep cutting!
这东西太沉了
The post. It's too heavy.
我不能同时把你们两个都都拉上来!
I can't pull you both up!
带上它赶紧走
Take it! Get out of here
不然就来不及了
before it's too late!
不可能,我不会抛弃你的
No way! I'm not leaving you!
Tendi,不!
Tendi, no!
别扔包裹啊
Not the post!
去15号♥甲板 -等等我!
Deck 15. -Wait!
哇哦,小兄弟,怎么了?
Whoa. Baby Bear. What's the matter?
我知道我不该问你这个
I know I'm not supposed to ask you
就是你是怎么死而复生的问题
how you came back from the dead,
但是我知道你的死是我的错
but I know it was my fault that you died.
所以如果你可以告诉我你是怎么复活的
And maybe if you tell me how you came back,
这样我就不会感到愧疚了
I won't feel as guilty anymore!
电梯,停一下
Turbolift, halt.
那本来就不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
救你是我的职责
Saving you was my duty.
我们不告诉任何人我是怎么复活的,这是有原因的
There's a reason we don't tell anyone how we come back.
我知道,你不能告诉我,因为我就是个少尉
I know. You can't tell me because I'm just an ensign.
不,跟军衔没关系,孩子
It's nothing to do with rank,son.
我们不会告诉你们科学堕落的黑暗真♥相♥
We're sparing you dark truths about scientific depravity
不然这些真♥相♥会在你们的余生中困扰你们
that would haunt you for the rest of your days.
一旦你知道之后
Once you know,
你再也不能回到从前的样子了
you can never go back to being the man you were before.
我没问题的,快告诉我,告诉我!works for meWorks for me! Tell me, tell me!
好吧,死亡是第一步
Okay. So, death is the first thing that happens.
然后,哦,等等,你知道那个黑山是吧?
And then-- Oh, wait, you do know about the black mountain, right?
呃,然后呢?-那座黑山
Uh, the what now?-The black mountain
是你灵魂的精神战场
is a spiritual battleground your soul goes
你要在那里
where you have to fight
和你父亲的三个无面幽灵战斗
three faceless apparitions of your father.
.....幸存的父亲会吃掉你的心脏.....
...the surviving father makes you eat your heart...
个人日志:
Personal log
我因电脑故障被困于此
I'm trapped because of a computer glitch,
或许是我自己的问题
or perhaps it is I who is the glitch.
个人日志无法被记录
Personal log cannot be recorded.
我要死了
I'm gonna die
全是因为这个傻♥逼♥盘子
and it's all because of this stupid plate!
不,别这样,Bradward
Don't do it, Bradward!
别用盘子
Not the plate!
呃,蛤?我的天
Uh, huh? Oh, God.
哦,不不不不!
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
我还活着!
I... do exist!
Tom Paris!- 一个Kazon人!
Tom Paris! -A Kazon!
Tom Paris,我可以说我是你的老粉丝,我还有
Tom Paris, can I just say that I'm a really huge fan and I have
一个你的盘子.......
a plate for you...
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for saving my ass back there.
你也救过我很多次
You've saved mine plenty of times.
我很抱歉你带我来而不是带Rutherford
I'm sorry you brought me instead of Rutherford.
但是,你懂得,别难过
But, you know, don't feel bad
你对我的生活了解不多
that you don't know much about my life.
因为我故意含糊其辞
I keep it vague on purpose.
为什么?
Well, why?
每次我想敞开心扉
Every time I open up,
他们就的得到了晋升
people get promoted and take off.
所以我就觉得
It's better to just keep it surface level
不如就留于表面关系
and never have friends,
没朋友总比失去了强
instead of always losing them.
好吧,不用道歉的
Well, don't apologize.
我希望这次旅行能成为我们联♥系♥的一种方式,
I was hoping this trip would be a way for us to bond,
但是现在变成了一团糟
but it's just been a big mess.
你不了解一下我的原因
And the reason you don't know much about me?
那是我的不好,我总是忙着让大家开心
That's my fault. I'm always so busy making everyone else happy
这样我就不用敞开心扉了
that I never open up.
现在你比Rutherford更了解我了
Now you know more about me than Rutherford does.
我很高兴知道这些
And I'm glad I do.
我也是
Me, too.
那你怎么跟医生说?
What are you gonna tell the doc?
我很好奇,然后不小心弄坏了她的东西
That I was curious and accidentally broke her post.
遇到麻烦还是很有趣的
It'll be interesting getting in trouble.
我以前从没试过
I've never done that before.
现在我可以宣布两件事情:
And I can say two things:
你是个好人
you're a really good person.
哦,谢谢
Aw, thanks.
另外一件是什么?
What's the other thing?
你的计划太烂了,现在是新计划
Your plan sucks. New plan.
哦,我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你在做什么? -系好安全带, D'Vana
What are you doing? -Buckle up, D'Vana.
早上我们可能还只是同事
We might have been coworkers this morning,
但是我们现在是朋友了!
but now we're friends!
电脑,撞击速度!
Computer, ramming speed!
友谊万岁!
Friendship!
我们就是这样在Delta象限里大干一场的
This is how we kick ass in the Delta Quadrant.
Ki-ya!
呃,舰长,四号♥穿梭机正在撞击本舰
Uh, Captain, Shuttle Four is on a collision course with the ship.
什么?
FREEMAN: What?
Uh...
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表