剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
舰长日志:星历 58053.9.
Captain's log, stardate 58053.9.
Cerritos号♥护送一名Doopler使者
The Cerritos is escorting a Doopler emissary
前往25号♥星球基地进行贸易谈判
to Starbase 25 for trade negotiations.
Doopler人是一种有着非自愿复♥制♥情感防御机制的物种
Dooplers are a species which involuntarily duplicate as an emotional defense mechanism.
我们一路上都战战兢兢的
We've been walking on eggshells the entire trip.
大使先生,和你在一起的几天
Emissary, the last few days with you
真是非常......的小心翼翼
have been very... careful.
谢谢你的款待,舰长
Your hospitality is appreciated,
dooplercate并无原词,但是根据后面意译为复♥制♥,下同
谢谢你们努力防止我复♥制♥
Captain, as are your efforts to prevent me from dooplercating.
-Oh!
呃,对不起
Uh, excuse me.
我必须做一些到站准备
I must ready for arrival to the station.
这是我一生中压力最大的一周
This has been the most stressful week of my life.
我们怎么会分到一个Doopler人的任务?
How did we get on Doopler duty?
听着,这都是值得的
Well, it's all worth it.
我们会去25号♥星球基地
We'll get to Starbase 25
正好赶上指挥会议
just in time for the Command Conference.
就是那个结束之后有史诗级派对的会议?
Is that the one with the epic after-party?
哦,对,三年前
Oh, yeah. Three years ago,
Slattery 上将喝醉了,然后他征用了一艘轻型巡洋舰
Admiral Slattery got so drunk,he commandeered a light cruiser.
一直开到Delta象限的半路他才酒醒
He didn't sober up till he was halfway to the Delta Quadrant.
我将会是唯一一个到场的加州级星舰的舰长
I'll be the only California-class captain there
因为我和Pakled人战斗
because of my heroics
的英勇事迹
in the battle against the Pakleds.
很快,Doopler人的任务就会成为过去
Soon Doopler duty will be a thing of the past.
呃,有时候这份工作感觉
Uh, sometimes this job feels like
就是只有把分格箱堆到储物间里
it's just stacking crates in storage bays.
接下来我们干什么?-就是堆箱子
What are we doing next? -Crate stacking.
堆到7号♥储藏室 -简直不敢相信
Storage Bay Seven.-I can't believe
我们将要停靠在星际舰队最狂野派对的外面
we're going to be docked right outside the wildest party in Starfleet,
而不是参与进去,我们就只能搬点东西
but instead of getting torn, we'll be stacking.
我可以被分配到那么多
I could be hanging out with so many captains
星际迷航中的Number one一般指大副或者副手
正在寻找下一任副手的舰长当手下
who are looking for their next number one.
我打赌现在
I bet right now
你希望你还在泰坦号♥上 -那上面很棒的
you wish you were still on the Titan.-It was amazing.
我发誓复♥制♥出来的水就是更好喝
I swear the replicated water just tasted better.
更别让我提
And don't even get me started
那舰桥的椅子有多软了
on how soft the bridge chairs were.
哦!还有全息甲板......-行吧
Ooh! And the holodecks...-Okay.
我不是想听自卖♥♥自夸
I wasn't looking for the sales pitch.
我的意思是如果你还呆在那样一艘主力舰上,
I meant if you were still on a capital ship like that,
你肯定会被邀请去这个派对
you'd be guaranteed an invite to this party.
是啊,我的傻子克隆人William搞不好去了
Yeah, my stupid transporter clone William is probably going.
你没见过他,但是信我的,他很讨厌
You haven't even met him,but trust me, he's so annoying.
严格遵守规则,有点像个马屁精
Real stickler for the rules, kind of a butt kisser.
等等,等等,闭嘴,别说话
Wait, wait, shut up, shut up.
泰坦号♥正在星系的另一边威慑pakled人
The Titan's on the other side of the system deterring the Pakleds.
所以呢?
So?
所以他们不可能准时赶到这儿
So there's no way they can make it here in time.
但是William的邀请就在那儿摆着
William's invite is just sitting there.
你可以扮演你的克隆,然后我可以当你的副手
You can pose as your clone, and I can be your plus-one.
你说的很对啊,安全起见,
You're right. Just to be safe,
我得联♥系♥一下克隆Boimler,看看他是不是同意这事,哎哟!
I'll call clone Boimler and make sure he's cool with it. Aah!
你脑瘫吗?-哦,对,我才意识到是我脑瘫了
Are you crazy? -You're right. I now realize that was crazy.
在船上辛苦工作了一天之后,
After a hard day of working on the ship,
没有什么是比做一艘星舰模型更让我放松的了
nothing relaxes me like building a smaller version of the ship.
现在我们只需要让小号♥的导流罩上线就行了
Now we just have to get the tiny deflector shields on line.
在我失忆之前
Boy, before I lost my memory,
我在这件事上做了很多工作
I did some great workon this thing.
看看那些换相器 -我喜欢迷你Mariner
Look at those phase inverters.-I like mini Mariner
在小酒吧里对迷你Boimler发号♥施令
bossing around tiny Boimler in the itty-bitty bar.
哈,歧管的侧面有蚀刻的东西。
Huh, there's something etched onto the side of the manifold.
看起来以前的我给我留下了一些
Looks like old me left some directions
怎样解决护盾工作问题的思路
on how to get the shields working.
“场失真放大器88”
"Field distortion amplifier 88."
还有三条弯弯曲曲的线
And then there's three squiggly lines.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
不知道,但是我能做成功一次,
I don't know. But if I did it once,
就能成功第二次
I can do it again.
啊! -哦,不好意思啊!
MALE: Aah!-Oh, sorry!
啊,Freeman舰长,我猜现在的情况是
Ah, Captain Freeman.I guess this means
你和你的Doopler客人一路顺风
you've had a good trip with your Doopler guest.
那可费心劳神了
It was exhausting.
对我们来说,我还不能让他赶紧下船滚蛋
Between us, I can't get him off the ship fast enough.
呃....... -这家伙情感太脆弱了
Um...-The man is so emotionally fragile.
脆弱?
Fragile?
我是不是给你们添麻烦了?
Was I too much trouble?
不不不不,你很好
No, no, no, no, no,you were great.
我很喜欢你在这儿
I love having you here.
我是一个坏客人,我是这么......
I was a bad guest. I'm so, so...
哦,不 -我,复♥制♥了
Oh, no.-I dooplercated!
这事太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
不,这,这没事的
No, it's-it's fine.
没有什么比复♥制♥更令人难堪的了
Nothing is more mortifying than dooplercating.
我们又复♥制♥了
We both did it.
哦,他又复♥制♥了 -别看我了,好吗!
Oh, he just dooplercated.-Don't look at me!
快停下,没事的,你们都很棒
Stop! It's fine. You are all great.
Freeman,我不能冒着空间站被
Freeman,I can't risk this station
被Doopler人塞满的风险
being overrun with Dooplers.
Cerritos不能进入港
The Cerritos won't be allowed to dock
除非你先把这事情解决好
until you sort this out.
我们不能进港?
We aren't allowed on the station?!
哦,是的, 看起来很时髦
Oh, yeah. Looking sassy. Yeah.
我们是不是该船这种礼服?
Should we be in skants for this?
没人穿那些了,别想了
Nobody wears those anymore. Don't over think it.
好吧,我们是不是应该带在包里
Right, but maybe we could take our skants in a bag
以防万一我们去了那儿然后大家都穿礼服?
just in case we get there and everyone's in a skant?
全体舰员请注意
Attention, all decks.
Doopler人正在以指数级复♥制♥
The Dooplers are exponentially duplicating,
这可是件很酷的事情
which is a totally cool thing to do.
如果你看到了一个Doopler人,请微笑并看向别处
If you see a Doopler, just smile and look away.
你把我们的事情告诉全船人了?
You're telling the whole ship about us?!
那是不是意味着我们不能去了?
Does that mean we're not going?
这意味着我们一定要去
It means we're definitely going.
舰桥一团乱,说明没人会注意
Chaos on the bridge means no one's gonna notice
一个小小的传送装置,来吧
one little transporter override. Come on.
哇哦!
Ooh!
哇,我还没来过这么古老的空间站
Whoa, I've never been on a station this old.
这儿就像一个城市
It's like a whole city.
对,他很好,就是有的时候闻起来
Yeah, it's great,but it kind of smells
像是随地大小便的味道
like pee sometimes.
赶紧的,我们得去找派对了
Come on,we got to find the party.
派对地点总是保密的
The location's always secret.
这地方这么大,我们该怎么找?
This place is massive. How are we gonna find anything?
跟紧我,我以前住在这儿
Follow me. I used to live here.
对,那是当然了
Of course you did.
哇,他们现在有一个夸克了
Ooh, they've got a Quark's now.
那儿以前是一块小孩经常犯错
That used to just be an empty lot
的空地罢了
where teens would make mistakes.
还记得Becky Mariner吗?
Remember Becky Mariner?
她回来了
She's back.
你干嘛呢?我们可没空购物
What are you doing?We don't have time to shop.
Hmm.
在你对我♥干♥了那些事情之后,
You dare set foot on this station
你居然还敢涉足这个空间站,Becky?
after what you did to me, Becky?
"Becky"? -哦,是时候翻篇了,Malvus
"Becky"?-Oh, get over it, Malvus.
因为你把我滞留在Ceti Alpha IV号♥星球上的事情,我就应该分解你
I should disintegrate you for stranding me on Ceti Alpha IV,
我要让你知道,这比Ceti Alpha V更糟糕
which I'll have you know is much worse than Ceti Alpha V.
我从来不落下人的
I don't strand people.
他把我落在Rubicon III号♥上了
She stranded me on Rubicon III.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表