剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
那是你自己让自己滞留在那儿的 -那Axilus那次呢?
You stranded yourself. -What about on Axilus?
好,好吧,对,那是我把你落下了
O-Okay, yeah,I stranded you there.
你男朋友说得对
Your boyfriend has it right.
啊 - 不是我男朋友啊
Ugh.-Not my boyfriend.
啊,很高兴能遇到一个
Ah, it's nice to meet someone who understands
能明白和她工作有多痛苦的人
how hard it is working with her.
你也一样
And the same to you.
好吧,对不起我把你留在了Ceti Alpha上
All right, I'm sorry I left you on Ceti Alpha.
我真的以为那里有生命
I really thought there was life there.
听着,我是真的需要你的帮助......
Listen,we could really use your help...
我知道你在想什么:那个愚蠢的星际舰队趴体
I know what you want: that stupid Starfleet party.
你应该知道它在哪里 -我当然知道
You have to know where it is.-Of course I do.
我很乐意跟你们分享,但你得先帮我
And I'd be happy to share it if you help me move
搬一些商品到储藏室
some merchandise to storage.
啊,又是分格箱 -等等,在里面是什么?
Aw, crates. -Wait, hold on. What's in them?
限♥量♥版的数据指挥官泡泡浴
Limited edition Commander Data bubble bath.
你确定这不是传说? -嗯,一对可能是传说
You sure this isn't a Lore? -Meh, a couple might be Lores.
Hmm.
哦!小心,好烫,好烫,好烫
Oh! Watch out!Hot, hot, hot, hot.
发动机工作,但没有灯
The engines work, but no lights.
我哪里错了?
What am I doing wrong?
哦,嘿,又是一条去年的我留的信息
Oh, hey, another message from last-year me.
护盾发射器等于曲线?
"Shield emitters equal sign squiggly line"?
各位,把这里清空
All right, clear out.
这地方已经被用来紧急放置Doopler人了
This area is being used for emergency Doopler holding.
这儿有这么多的我
There's so many of me.
嘿,小心
Hey, careful.
哦,不,我撞了你的玩具!
Oh, no, I bumped your toy!
我们得找个地方完成这个模型
We need to find somewhere to finish the model.
你是因为我才要离开的
You're leaving because of me.
对,我是说,这很明显
Yeah. I mean, it's pretty clear.
这根本没必要尴尬
There's no need to feel embarrassed.
谢谢,你真好
Thank you. You're very kind.
等等!这是那些有理由感到尴尬的时候说的话
Wait! That's what someone says
感到尴尬的时候说的话
when there is a reason to be embarrassed!
好吧
FREEMAN: Okay,
我还是什么都别说了
I'm just not gonna say anything.
我们就保持安静吧
We can just be silent.
她要给我们安静疗法了!
She's giving us the silent treatment!
那更糟了!
That's even worse!
这将修复谐波......噢
This should fix the harmonic... Ow!
是谁改变了谐波阻尼器的供电线路?
Who rerouted power through the harmonic dampeners?
我猜是你? -哦
I guess you did?-Ow.
我真蠢
Stupid me.
或许我们可以把他收起来 -不,我必须要完成它
Maybe we just put it away. -No, I have to finish this.
对不起,抱歉啊
Excuse us. Sorry. Ow!
让一下 -哦,不!我们挡着道了!
Excuse me!-Oh, no! We're in the way!
快跑!
Run!
啊,甜心
Aw, sugar.
我们可以带一个这个去派对
Hey, we could bring one of these into the party
就像“有人点瓶装服务吗?”
and be like,"Anybody order bottle service?"
你知道吗?你没必要告诉Malvus我把你抛弃了
You know what? You didn't have to tell Malvus I abandoned you.
那是个意外 -我们只是想找点乐子
It was an accident.-We were just having fun.
对我来说不是,那是我们之间发生的私密的事情
I wasn't. That was a private thing between you and me.
你还总是跟人们说一些我的尴尬糗事
You're always telling people embarrassing stories about me.
那不一样,我的故事很好笑
That's different. My stories are hilarious.
而且是你抛弃了我 -什么?
And you're the one that abandoned me. -What?
啊,糟了糟了糟了
Ooh, crap, crap, crap.
哦,只是安保人员,他们盯上我们了
Oh, it's security. They're pulling us over.
我们根本不该在这里出现! -闭嘴
Aah!We're not supposed to be here!-Shut up.
保持镇静 -好的,好的,好....
Just stay calm.-Yeah. Yeah. Uh...
Yeah. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
我们给安保拦下来了
We just got stopped by security.
派对日他们总是很激动
They're always amped up on party day.
行吧,有那么一瞬间我还担心
Yeah, for a moment I was worried
这是一辆赃车什么的
this was a stolen kart or something.
不,但是在泡泡浴下面有
It's not,but the illegal weapons
非法的武器
under the bubble bath are.
克林贡破坏者
Klingon disruptors.
Malvus!
好好享受牢里的日子吧
Enjoy the penal colony.
我们解释一下我们被你的罪犯朋友
Let's just explain that we were tricked
骗去运违法货物了
into carrying illegal cargo by your criminal friend.
空间站安保可是有着扭曲事实的坏名声
No, station security has a rep for being crooked.
他们可不会给我们个警告
They aren't gonna let us off with a warning
还有一杯泰国冰茶
and a glass of Thai iced tea.
他们会刑讯逼供的
They'll coerce a confession,
然后在黑市上出♥售♥我们的作战服
then sell our combadges on the black market.
不过我们运气好,他们车技不行
Lucky for us,they're terrible drivers.
为什么那是运气好?
Why is that lucky?
-Dabo!
赌场!
Casino!
理发店!
Barbershop!
男装店!
Fine men's clothing!
闪开.....搞毛?
MARINER: Get out... What?
Hey!
倒车时间
Backwards time.
Whoa!
鱼人!
Fish people!
抱歉! -我们不是人类!
Sorry!-Hey, we're not people!
别开下楼梯!
Don't go down the stairs!
老弟,我绝对不会开下楼梯的
Dude, I would never go down the stairs.
瓦肯人!瓦肯人!瓦肯人!
Vulcans! Vulcans! Vulcans!
挺迷人的
Fascinating.
我受不了了 -嘿!嘿!
I can't take it anymore.-Hey! Hey!
我这里有个模型呢,退后!
I got a model here. Stay back!
这太丢脸了
This is humiliating.
我们得到高点的地方去
We got to get to higher ground.
Oh!
别管模型了,你不要命了吗? -拿到了
Forget the model!Are you crazy?! -RUTHERFORD: Got it!
我们可以通过维修舱门逃跑
We can escape through the maintenance hatch.
那儿几个月前就封锁了,你忘了吗?
It was sealed off months ago. Don't you remember?
不,Tendi,我不记得了,这就是问题所在
No, Tendi, I don't remember. And that's the problem.
我现在满脑子都是维修星际飞船
My whole deal is repairing starships.
要是不修好这个玩具
If I can't fix this little toy,
我都不知道我是谁
then I don't even know who I am anymore.
你还是Samanthan Rutherford啊 -我是吗?
You're still Samanthan Rutherford.-Am I?
之前的我更好,我都想不出他的笔记
The old me was better. I can't figure out his notes,
我和你做朋友的一年之后
and I'm, like, a year behind being friends with you.
就像我在和自己的鬼魂竞争一样
It's like I'm competing with my own ghost.
酷,鸟舍
Cool, the aviary.
我以前在这里约会过 -有鸟!
I went on a date here once. -Avians!
哦,我的他天,我的天啊,不不不!
Oh, God! Oh, God!No, no, no, no!
哦,是的。“我们去鸟舍吧,”他说
Oh, yeah. "Let's move to the aviary," he says.
“会很安静的,”他说
"It'll be so quiet," he says.
哈!甩掉他们了,永远不要质疑我
Ha! We lost 'em. Never doubt me.
我就这么死了
This is how I die.
还没死
Still alive.
我都吐泡泡了
I barfed up bubble bath.
对啊,我也在场,谢谢你的新消息
Yeah, I was there. Thank you for the update.
我们还是忘了派对吧,你猜怎么着?
We can forget about the party, because guess what.
我们估计要被逮捕了
We're probably getting arrested instead.
不可能,我穿内衣不是白穿的
No way. I didn't put on underwear for nothing.
Mariner.
感谢诸神,你还活着
Thank the gods whom I worship that you're alive.
闭嘴,如果你不告诉我派对的位置,
Shut up. If you don't tell me where that party is,
我就要告诉安保那些武器是谁的了
I'm telling security I know who those disruptors belong to.
但是你也会别抓啊
But you would get arrested, too.
是啊,说不定到时候我们会一个牢房♥呢
Yeah, and then we'd both be in the same cell.
就只有你和我 -好吧好吧
Just you and me. -All right, all right.
我给你地址,但是你还是欠我一次
I'll send you the location. But you still owe me.
我欠你个鬼
I owe a foot up your ass.
Alpha舞厅?啊,所有的大型派对都在那里
Ballroom Alpha? Aw, that's where all the big parties are.
这怎么会是个秘密?
How is that even a secret?
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表