剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
舰长日志:星历58105.1
Captain's log, stardate 58105.1.
pakled人继续在联邦的贸易路线上
The Pakleds continue their unprovoked attacks
发起无端的攻击
on Federation trade routes.
为了寻求停止战火
Seeking a cease-fire,
Cerritos到达了一个叫pakled星的地方,这里是pakled人的母星
the Cerritos is on a diplomatic mission to the Pakled homeworld,
我们到这里进行外交任务
which they call Pakled Planet.
星际舰队司令部委托我执行这项任务
Starfleet Command entrusted me with this mission
因为我们有去年和pakled人打交道的经验
because of our experience with the Pakleds last year.
停火谈判将会是一个巨大的成就
Negotiating a cease-fire would be a huge achievement.
如果你继续这样做一些皮卡德水平的和平斡旋,
If you keep doing Picard-level peace-brokering like this,
可能上面一个会给你一艘进取号♥
they might give you an Enterprise.
哦,这我可不太清楚
Well, I don't know about that.
记住,这次只是一群pakled人而已
Remember, it's just the Pakleds.
情况应该不会很复杂
This shouldn't be too complicated.
Grubdin大使
Ambassador Grubdin.
热烈欢迎,Janeway舰长
Welcome, Captain Janeway.
pakled星又大又结实
Pakled Planet is big and strong.
行吧,事实上,我是Cerritos号♥的Freeman舰长
Right. Well, I'm actually Captain Freeman of the Cerritos.
我来是商讨停火事宜的
I'm here to discuss a cease-fire.
哦,是我被误导了
Oh, I was misinformed.
我没有足够大的头盔
I do not have a big enough helmet
来决定停火
to make cease-fires.
好吧,那我需要找一个有更大头盔的人谈谈这事情
Okay. Well, then I need to talk to someone with a bigger helmet.
退后
Stay back.
大伙们,那个囚犯Rumdar
Guys, the prisoner Rumdar.
他从pakled星逃到她的船上去了
He ran away from Pakled Planet to her ship.
你!那么为什么要偷Rundar?
You! Why did you steal Rumdar?
我可以向你保证,我们没有做过这样的事
I can assure you,we did no such thing.
Ransom,现在有一个pakled人在我们船上吗?
Ransom, is there a Pakled on my ship?
有的,舰长
That's an affirmative, Captain.
这船好结实,我可以生活在这儿了
This ship is strong. I can live here now.
我们认为他是在寻求庇护 -不!
We think he's requesting asylum. -GRUBDIN: No!
除非Janway把Rumdar还回来,
Until she gives Rumdar back,
否者就把她扣在这儿
Janeway stays here!
maxammo个人♥渣♥翻,不喜勿喷
大伙们,舰长去和平谈判那可真是太酷了,对吧?
Guys, it's pretty cool that the captain gets to negotiate peace, right?
对啊
Uh, yeah.
我敢肯定她也是这么想的
I'm sure she's thinking the same thing.
没有什么比工作任务更能破坏早餐的了,
Nothing ruins breakfast like a work assignment.
哦,不,异常物品的整合任务(ACD)
Oh, no, anomaly consolidation duty.
哦,太棒了! -呃
Oh, yes!-RUTHERFORD: Ugh.
也是这个任务 -我也是
I got it, too. -So did I.
什么叫异常整合? -你得全船走一遍
What's anomaly consolidation? -You get to go around the ship
并收集舰桥成员们任务中的研究资料
and collect the bridge crew's research materials from their missions.
就是回收垃圾日
It's trash day.
就是我们的老板们,他们积累了各种各样是东西,
It's our bosses, who have accumulated all sorts of stuff,
然后说,“嘿,大头兵们,过来给我们收垃圾了”
saying, "Hey, peons, come pick up our trash."
危险的科学垃圾可是不能被回收到
Dangerous science trash that can't just get recycled
物质重组器里的
in a matter recombinator.
我们得打包并送到一个设施里去
We have to pack it up and send it to a facility.
这可能是一次我们脱离常规工作摸鱼的好机会
Could be a nice break from our usual duties.
说不定会很有趣呢
Maybe it'll be fun.
哦,亲爱的Tendi,不会的
Oh, sweet, sweet Tendi, no.
ACD任务是一年中最有辱人格的
ACD is the most degrading day of the year.
别听她的,这会很棒的
Don't listen to her. This is gonna be great.
对不起
Sorry.
只是看你那张脸
I-It's just the face that you made.
我就忍♥不住了
I couldn't help it.
行吧行吧,大家都开心了
Okay, all right. We're all having so much fun.
虽然是拿我开涮
At my expense.
嘿,你就是Boimler,对吧?
Hey. Boimler, right?
听到很多关于你在泰坦上的事情
Heard a lot of buzz about your time on the Titan.
哦,Casey少尉,你好
Oh, uh, Ensign Casey. Hi.
你们都听说过我什么? -你可是个传奇啊,听着
You guys heard about that?-You're a legend. Listen,
我们在这儿组了个小团体,我们互相帮助取得晋升
we've got this little club where we help each other rank up,
现在我们正好缺一个成员
and right now we're down a member.
P'jok被提拔到 Ventura号♥上去了
P'jok got promoted to the Ventura.
什么?不会吧 -我们红衣军团就是这么做的
What? No way.-That's what the Redshirts do.
我们在晋升方面互相帮助
We help each other land promotions.
总有一天,我们都会成为舰长的
One day we'll all be captains.
你们自称红衣军团?
You call yourselves Redshirts?
很酷的名字对吧?这让我们听起来很无敌
Cool name, right?Makes us sound invincible.
但你们为什么让我加入?我是说,
But why would you want me to be one? I mean,
我确实穿的红色制♥服♥,但是参加这个团体,
连个表格都不需要我填吗?
I got the red shirt, but is there,like, a form I need to fill out?
你都和Riker一起服役过了
You served with Riker.
这种经历是非常宝贵的
That kind of experience is super valuable.
听着,今天晚些时候会有一个代理舰长的任务
Listen, there's gonna be an acting captain's duty up for grabs later today.
只有我们这些红衣军团的人知道
Only us Redshirts know about it.
代理舰长? 就像是在舰桥上一样?
Acting captain?Like, l-like on the bridge?
你今天告诉我们莱克的事,
You tell us Riker stuff today,
到时候我会帮你赢下这个位置
I'll get you in the running for the big chair.
但是......我有一个ACD任务
But... I have ACD.
整合任务?举手之劳
Anomaly duty? No sweat.
我们会去牵个线搭个桥,让你脱身 -呃.....
We'll pull some strings,get you out of it.-Uh...
我不知道 -你在泰坦号♥上服役是多牛逼的事情啊
I don't know.-CASEY: It's awesome that you served on the Titan,
但你回Cerritos号♥肯定是有原因的
but there has to be a reason you're back on the Cerritos.
你不会像一个领导那样表现自己
You don't carry yourself like a leader.
我们可以帮你
We could help you with that.
但是如果你不感兴趣.....
But if you're not interested...
....等等
Uh... wait.
算我一个,我们干吧
I'm in. Let's do this.
精益求精
Excelsior.
难以置信,Boimler要跟那些
Unbelievable. Boimler's cozying up
宗头发的人混来逃避垃圾日?
with those brownnosers to get out of trash day?
真是自以为是 -那意味着我们每个人分到的垃圾更多了
Such a great call.-More trash for the rest of us.
我闻到了冒险的味道
I smell adventure.
所以,你寻求庇护的原因是什么?
So, what has you seeking asylum?
宗教迫♥害♥?领导叛乱?
Religious persecution?Leading a rebellion?
还是搞黄色了?
Some sort of sex stuff?
我想看看护盾是怎么工作的
I want to see how the shields work.
你想看看我们的绝密防御示意图吗?
You want to see our top secret defensive schematics?
是的,还有你们的深红色力场也要
Yeah, and your crimson force field, too.
呃,我得看看这是否是可行的
Uh, I will see if it's operational.
你有“巴兹明蒂拉开面纱”的感觉吗
You getting "Bazminti when he pulled back the veil" vibes
对这人?当然有,Freeman舰长?
from this guy?-Oh, yeah. Captain Freeman?
我们的难民似乎更像是一个pakled的间谍
Our Pakled refugee appears to be more of a Pakled spy.
什么?!他还什么都没得到,对吧?
What?! He hasn't gotten anything, has he?
没有,我觉得我们能搞定
No, I think we'll be okay.
他只拍了一张自己脚的照片
He just took a photo of his own foot.
这可能对我们有利 -哦,啊!
Hmm, this could work to our advantage. -Oh. Ah!
也许他回透露一些关于袭击的消息
Maybe he'll reveal something about the attacks.
继续和他聊聊
Keep him talking.
明白 -哦!
On it. -RUMDAR: Oh!
Ransom总是执行有趣的任务
Ransom's always going on fun away missions.
你只知道他会有疯狂的异常物品,我们可以去看看
You just know he'll have crazy anomalies we can check out.
哦,这下好了,一大堆未标记的晶体
Oh, great. A pile of unlabeled crystals.
你应该把这样的东西放在实验室里
You're supposed to keep stuff like this in a lab.
无视规章制度
Ignoring protocol.
就是当指挥官的好处之一
Yeah, one of the perks of being a commander.
我的天啊
Oh, man!
哦,这东西号♥小巧啊
Ooh, this is neat.
可以从枕骨看出
You can tell from the occipital bone
这应该是个大青蛙
that this was one big froggy.
Tendi,当心点,我觉得这是从
Tendi, whoa, easy. I think that's from the planet
一个所有东西都进化的很奇怪的星球来的
where everything evolved all weird.
Uh...
Oh!
-Aah! -Whoa!
哇,Rutherford,你膨胀了,
Whoa, Rutherford, you're blowing up.
这改变了他的生物基质! -哇,哇
It's altering his biomatrix!- Whoa, whoa!
我的身体变得好大
I got a big ole body.
别乱动啊 -哦!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表