剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
那个,你们知道的,我本来是可以修好你们的复♥制♥机的
Well, you know, I could have fixed your replicator.
然后你们现在正在享受的就是汉堡
Right now you could have been enjoying a cheeseburger
或者蓝莓松饼或者.....
or blueberry muffins or...
不需要
Don't.
......鳄梨酱
...guacamole.
我有权利的!
I have rights!
救命,星际舰队,我被袭击了!
Help! Starfleet! I'm under attack!
Uh...
救命,救命,救命!-糟了
Help! Help! Help!-Crabs.
走开,快走开,滚,滚
Get out of here. Get out of here. Get, get.
干得漂亮,Bradward,我由衷感谢
Well done, Bradward. My thanks.
你别再提食物了,我们就扯平了,好吗?
How about you stop mentioning food, and we'll be even, okay?
我可以给你更好的
I can do you one better.
你搭档不是她看上去的样子
Your partner is not what she seems.
是啊,我听说过一些流言
Yeah, I've heard the rumors.
我访问了你飞船的记忆库
I accessed your ship's memory bank.
你不奇怪为什么
Don't you wonder why
你的指挥官会让你离开Dansk任务?
your commander took you off the Dansk mission?
哟,Jack,能帮我个忙吗? -嗯?
Yo, Jack, do me a solid.-Huh?
让Boimler跟我一起执行护送任务
Throw Boimler on that escort mission with me.
他不想打蜈蚣?
He doesn't want to wrangle centipedes?
不,他还没准备好去Dansk
No. He's not ready for Dansk.
好吧,蜈蚣有什么?
Okay?What does a centipede have?
有钳子和毒牙
Pincers and poison mandibles.
对啊,你不希望那家伙被钳死吧
Yeah, you wouldn't want the guy getting pincered.
他反应不行
He wouldn't react well.
行吧,那我重新指派他任务,倒霉
All right, I'll reassign him. Bummer.
我还以为他准备好了
I thought he was ready for this.
喔,怎么了?我们还被困着吗?
Oh. What's going on?Are we still stranded?
是你把我从Dasnk任务中拉出来的?
You pulled me off the Dansk mission?!
蛤?那个破烂玩意儿告诉你的?
What?Did that thing tell you that?
哦,你是说它讲对了?
Oh, you mean the truth?
这明显是在挑唆我们打架,你不是知道的吗?
It's clearly trying to get us to fight. You know that, right?
现在Ransom觉得我不适合做大事情
Now Ransom thinks I'm not cut out for the big stuff!
你确实不行!嗯,至少现在还不行
You're not! Well, at-at least not yet.
我只是在照顾你
I was just looking out for you.
我很确信我泰坦号♥的服役经历.......
I'm sure that my Titan experience...
别提泰坦号♥了!
Enough with the Titan!
这趟旅行正好证明我是对的
This trip is just proving me right.
你甚至不能处理一个有着一百岁大的老路由器弄出来的问题
You can't even handle mind games from a hundred-year-old router.
粗鲁!啊!帮帮我,Bradward!她要把我带哪儿去?
Rude. Aah! Help me, Bradward! Where is she taking me?
Mariner,把电脑放下
Mariner, drop the computer.
就不,除非你不和敌人站在一边,否则你就晾着吧
Nope. You are on time-out until you stop siding with the enemy.
哇,先生。你重新校准那些等离子注射器的速度
Wow, sir. You're recalibrating those plasma injectors
比我见过的任何人都快
faster than I've ever seen.
Hmm.
找到了
I got it.
啊哈!有故障的谐振器
Aha! Faulty resonators.
就是它们侮辱了整个舰队
They've probably been degrading all over the fleet
因为,你知道的,谐振器
because, you know, resonance.
奇怪,这应该在我们最初的扫描中就发现的
Weird. That should've come up in our initial scan.
皇家海军得救了
The royal navy is saved.
让我们为Andarithio王子
Let's hail it for Prince Andarithio
和他长满老茧的乡绅欢呼
and his calloused squire.
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
我得承认,我印象深刻
I have to admit, I'm impressed.
看到你的样子,我终于明白了
Seeing you in your element finally makes me understand
你为什么那么热爱星际舰队
why you love this Starfleet.
可以说我甚至是......哦,那个词怎么说的?
One could say I'm even...Oh, what's the word?
感到骄傲? -只有你接替我的王位,我才会感到骄傲
Proud?-I'll only be proud once you take my place on the throne,
但是今天我很满意
but today I'm satisfied.
Bullups中尉,到我的待命室报到
Lieutenant Billups, report to my ready room.
来了,舰长
On my way, Captain.
把这儿的事情弄完,我马上回来,嘿,干得好
Finish up here, and I'll be right back, and, hey, nice work.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
你找我,舰长?
You needed me, Captain?
不,不是真的要找你,我只是给你个喘息的机会
No, not really.I was just giving you an out
以防你妈像往常一样胡闹
in case your mother was up to her usual antics.
事实上,这次很棒,我觉得她很尊重我
Actually, it's been great. I-I think she respects me.
我是说,她只是要我
I mean,she really just wanted me
诊断她的引擎问题
to diagnose her engine problem.
作为一个母亲,我能理解
As a mother, I can understand
她想给你最好的
that she wants what's best for you.
是的,那有时候会变成一些问题,但是今天
Well, that's always been the problem, but today
我可能终于得到了她的尊重
I might have finally earned her respect.
什么?
What?
不
No.
哦,陛下,到底发生了什么?
Oh, Your Majesty,what hath happened?
嗯,我不知道,所有读数都是标称值
Uh, I don't know. All readings were nominal.
女王万岁
Long live the queen.
女王驾崩
The queen is dead.
Tendi少尉,Monaveen上发生了一起事故
Ensign Tendi, there was an accident on the Monaveen.
哦,不,我可以准备分流,还有......
Oh, no. I can prep for triage, and...
Rutherford?!
扫描显示.....这艘船的引擎完好无损!
Scans indicate... this ship's engines are intact!
这可能是我们出去的机会
This could be our ticket out of here.
把我插到那个端口上,我可以开门
Plug me into that port. I can release the doors.
是啊,好的,不,我们试试那边那艘船
Yeah, right. No,we'll try that ship over there.
为什么?AGIMUS可以帮我们进去,就从这儿进去
Why? AGIMUS can get us into this one. It's right here.
他说得对,Mariner!别犟了,我能帮上忙
He's right, Mariner. Come on! I can help.
哦,我的天,Boimler,自从我们坠机那一刻起
Oh, my God, Boimler, since the minute we crashed,
他一直想把他的危险信息输入电脑
he's been trying to get his danglies into a computer.
不行,不行,决定不行
No, uh-uh. No, no way.
我以为像你这样的特立独行的人为了逃出去
I thought a maverick like you would do anything
会做任何事情
to get out of here.
任何事情不包括蠢事
Anything that isn't stupid.
把它给我
Give him to me.
嗯,这就是为什么我让你重新分配工作的原因
Ugh. This is exactly why I got you reassigned.
你就是个天真的小....
You are just a naive little...
你干嘛?滚开
What are you doing?Get the hell off me!
我厌倦了你整天在对我指手画脚
I'm sick of you bossing me around
觉得你比我强!
like you're better than me!
你根本无权让我重新分配工作!
You had no right to get me reassigned!
对,就是这样
Yes. Yes!
停手,别逼我啊
Stop! Don't make me do this.
哦,求你了,就像你有勇气........
Oh, please. Like you would ever have the guts to...
你别无选择
You had no choice.
她限制了你的眼界
She lacks your vision.
趁现在,快,到船那里去
Now quick, to the ship!
请进
Come.
Andy,我很抱歉,如果有什么我能做的话
Andy, I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do.
舰长,我.....我很抱歉我必须辞去星际舰队的职务了
Captain, I... I'm afraid I must resign from Starfleet.
辞职?你在说什么?
Resign?What are you talking about?
我今天是想证明一些事情的
I was trying to prove something today,
但是我的所作所为导致有人死亡
and all I did was get people killed.
那不是你的错,你不应该怪罪你自己......
It wasn't your fault. You can't blame yourself for the...
Hysperian王座现在是空的
The Hysperian throne is vacant.
我的人♥民♥需要一个领导者,他们需要一个国王
My people need a leader. They need a king.
我必须进行皇家交♥配♥
And I must perform the Royal Copulation.
我没有荣幸能继续做你的首席工程师了
I don't have the luxury of being your chief engineer anymore.
你确定你想这么做吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
我不想,但是我必须做
No. I have to do this.
哦,对 -嗯
Ooh, yes.-Uh.
祝你好运,陛下
Good luck, Your Majesty.
哦,那会很疼吗?
Oh, w-will it hurt?
Rutherford,我....我不能..
Rutherford, I... I can't.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
电脑,定位Rutherford少尉
Computer,locate Ensign Rutherford.
Rutherford少尉的控制植入物被定位在
Cybernetic implant of Ensign Rutherford is located
Hysperian人的Monaveen号♥的第8节中
in Section 8 of the Hysperian ship Monaveen.
他的植入物还在传输信♥号♥♥
His implant is still transmitting.
他还有一小部分还活着
A little part of him is still alive.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表