剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
修理完毕,我们应该回去了吗?
And repairs are complete. Should we head back in?
哇,你们看到了吗?
Wow, would you look at that?
舰长,我们刚刚收到贝克斯菲尔德发来的
Captain, we just received a distress call
求救消息
from the Bakersfield.
它们陷入了一个时间因果循环
They're caught in a temporal causality loop.
等一下,我又收到了同样的求助
Wait a minute, I'm getting the same distress call again.
等等,又是一条
Hold on. And now again.
听起来像是在一个时间循环里
Sounds like a time loop all right.
那我们得赶紧了,进入曲速
We'd better hurry. Warp me.
这样的景色让你意识到
A view like this makes you realize
无论你在哪个甲板工作
it doesn't matter what deck you work on.
我们都在这里
We're all in it together.
然后他们就把我们丢下了:
And they left us.
他们丢下我们了,我们还有多少氧气?
They left us. How much oxygen do we have?
很多,很少?大概呢?
A lot, a little?Ballpark?
哦,我确定他们随时会回来的
Oh, I'm sure they'll turn back at any second
而我们会为此一笑而过
and we'll have a good laugh about it.
6个小时以后
看吧,伙计们?我们会笑的,哈 哈 哈 哈
See, guys? We're laughing. Ha-ha-ha-ha.
maxammo个人♥渣♥翻,不喜勿喷,如有错误还需指正
好了,没有什么是肺部复苏不能解决的
There we go, nothing a little lung rejuvenation won't fix.
看到没?你没事
See? You're fine.
哦,对哦,好像你把我们丢在虚空中等死
Oh, yeah, act like it's not a big deal
也不是什么大事情哦
that you left us to die in the void.
这事情完全是可以避免的,如果你
This all could have been avoided if you'd
遵守协议,登记你的磁力靴
followed protocol and signed out your magnet boots.
或者那根本不重要
Or maybe that wouldn't have even mattered
因为下层甲板舰员对你们来说是可消耗的
since lower decks are so expendable to you.
荒谬!我们在这艘船上是平等的,对吧?
Ridiculous! We're all equals on this ship, right?
呃,我们都是睡在走廊里的 -哦
Uh, they sleep in a hallway.-Oh.
我不会和你争论的Beckett.
I'm not going to argue with you, Beckett.
我每天都必须做出不可能的生死抉择
I have to make impossible life-and-death decisions every day.
对,这没错,但这永远是我们的生和死
Yeah, no kidding, it's always our life or death.
放弃这种想法!一个星际舰队的训练导师
Ditch the attitude! A Starfleet drill instructor
将在晚些时候测试舰员们
is going to be testing the crew later today,
我可不希望你把我们的分搞砸了
and I don't need you messing up our score
仅仅是因为你肩膀上有一块薯片
because you've got a chip on your shoulder.
哦,太好了,是啊,我希望有一项训练是
Oh, great, yeah, well, I hope one of the drills
测试是看看舰桥上是不是有人是一坨.......
tests to see if anyone on the bridge is a giant piece of...
我听说我们的导师是Pandronian人
I heard the drill instructor's Pandronian.
你知道他们能把身体分成三部分吗?
You know they can split their bodies into three parts?
我还觉得我是个三重威胁呢 -嗯
I thought I was a triple threat.-Ugh.
训练,训个屁
Drills, what a waste of time.
我甚至愿意接受真正的工作,像是假装在工作
I'd even take real work over this, like fake pretend work.
早上好啊, Cerritos号♥!
Good morning, Cerritos!
你们看到的这位是Shari Yn Yem
This one is Shari Yn Yem,
友好的星际舰队训练管♥理♥员♥
your friendly Starfleet drill administrator.
向你们很多人一样,这位也是从底层做起的
Like many of you, this one started from the bottom,
但是通过不懈努力,和大量训练,这位现在....
but with hard work, and plenty of drills, this one is now...
已经到了顶层!
at the top!
这些模拟全息吊舱都是
These simulator holopods are each programed
为了个性化训练单独编程出来的
with individualized drills based on
而且都是基于其他星际舰队舰员的真实经历的情况
situations other Starfleet crews have experienced.
每一个舱室都有一定数量的积分
Every pod has a certain amount of points you can earn
干得好你就拿的多
for doing a good job.
每个人的得分排名会显示在这里
Everyone's score is displayed right here,
这样你就可以看到你是如何与你同伴对抗的了
so you can see how you stack up against your fellow crew.
让他们和我们竞争似乎有点不公平啊
Almost seems unfair to make them compete with us.
这简直小菜一碟
Gonna be a piece of cake.
这次会打乱你们的军阶
This one will be flipping your ranks.
低层军官将会分配到舰桥上指挥
Low-level officers will be given command of the bridge,
而高层军官会被派到底层甲板!
while senior officers will be placed on the lower decks!
打断一下,这算什么?!
Excuse me. What?!
是的,没有比自下而上的方法
Well, there's no better way to evaluate a crew's readiness
来评估舰员们的准备状况了,舰长
than from the bottom up, Captain.
或者我现在应该叫你,少尉?
Or should I say, Ensign?
哦,耶!这规则!
TENDI: Oh, yeah! This rules!
我能当高级医疗官了!
I get to be senior medical officer!
哦,宝贝,我是首席工程师了!
Ooh, baby, I'm chief engineer!
你好啊,Boimler舰长
Good day to you, Captain Boimler.
你也好啊,Mariner舰长
Good day to you,Captain Mariner.
他们还真以为他们能
They actually think they're going to be able
处理好我们的工作?
to handle our jobs?
呵呵,看他们好戏吧
This is gonna be rich.
好了,去12甲板,沿着黄线走
All right, deck 12, follow the yellow line.
动起来,下层舰员们
Move it along, lower decks.
啊,去你妈....
Aw, son of a...
好吧,让我们开始吧
All right, let's get into it.
我想早点赚到积分然后
I wanna rack up some points early so I can spend
剩下的一整天都可以泡在我的指挥官浴缸里了
the rest of the day soaking in my commander's tub.
镜像宇宙遭遇 -镜像宇宙?
Mirror Universe Encounter.-Mirror universe?
这简单,我可以假装邪恶,哈哈哈哈!
This is easy. Yeah. I can pretend to be evil. Ha-ha-ha-ha!
作为舰长,你必须潜入人类帝国
As captain, you must infiltrate the Terran Empire
并找到回到自己维度的路
and find a way back to your own dimension.
帝国万岁
Long live the Empire.
我喜欢憎恨,怎么了,Migleemo?
I love to hate. Whattup, Migleemo?
哦哟
Yikes.
呃,没什么比折磨人更能让我性奋了
Ugh, nothing makes me hornier than torturing someone.
我总是性♥欲♥旺盛
I'm horny all the time.
性♥欲♥总是让我更有心情去折磨人
And being horny always gets me in the mood to torture.
那样你可能一整天就没了
You can lose a whole day to that cycle.
好吧,去他的找到盟友,让我们接管这艘船
Okay, screw finding an ally,let's take over the ship
然后看看能不能从内部摧毁人族帝国
and see if we can dismantle the Terran Empire from the inside.
因为偏离任务
Deviation from mission parameters
导致扣去部分分数
results in loss of points.
好吧,好吧,我明白了
Okay, all right, I get it, yeah.
你不是在奖励创造力
You're not exactly rewarding creativity.
谁这么大胆撞了我?
Who dareth bump into me?!
就是我,我双狗有这胆子
Oh, I dareth. I double-dog dareth.
啊!哦!
Ah! Ooh!
好的,干得好,只是检查一下
Okay, good. Just checking.
我得想个办法给舰长留下深刻印象或者杀了他
I need to figure out a way to impress or kill the captain
那样我就可以登上一艘更邪恶的船了
so I can get on a more sinister ship.
帝国万岁
Long live the Empire.
帝国万......等等,你刚刚用左手
Long live the-- wait,did you just salute me
向我敬礼?
with your left hand?
我们的Mariner是个右撇子
Our Mariner is right-handed.
哦,不,我只是扭伤了肩膀
Uh, no, I just,uh, I strained this shoulder
在鞭打一个Vulcan人的时候
flogging a Vulcan.
抓住她!
Get her!
哇!
Whoa!
失败
Fail.
卧♥槽♥ -别担心,指挥官
Damn.-Don't worry, Commander.
你还有别的机会
You'll have other opportunities
得到头名
to get a-head.
这是我最喜欢的梗
That's one of my faves.
医学道德准则,首席医务官
Medical ethics. Chief medical officer.
你的任务:按照克林贡人的要求引导瘫痪的克林贡人
Your mission: navigate a paralyzed Klingon's request
光荣的接受死亡
for an honorable death.
哦,呃,好吧
Oh, uh, okay.
你必须帮助我自杀
You must help me kill myself.
我在捡起花生的时候摔断了背
I broke my back picking up a peanut.
作为医疗主管,我不应该做任何伤害人的事情
Well, as head of medical, I'm not supposed to do any harm.
蛤?
Huh?
分数扣除
Points deducted.
什么?哦,我猜在在那种情况下
What? Oh. I guess in that case,
让我们送你上天堂
let's send you off to Sto-vo-kor.
不!你必须用我的仪式刀
No! You must use my ceremonial blade!
呃,不行,用这个更快,还无痛
Ew. No. It'll be quick and painless this way.
分数扣除
Points deducted.
蛤?我要伤害他?
Huh? I-I gotta hurt him?
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表