剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Works for me. My partner's even better than I am.
蛤,一个Orion人?她会用她的信息素来欺骗我们
An Orion? She will use her pheromones to cheat us.
啊,不,她不会的
No, she won't.
哦,你说的这都哪儿跟哪儿
Oh, that is such a messed up thing to say.
Tendi的种族女性可以释放信息素让男性暴躁易怒
逐步丧失自♥制♥和判断能力,继而被女性控制
但是,你能,你懂得,就是,像是,给它加一点料吗?
But, like, could you, you know,just, like, juice it a bit?
加一点...? Mariner! -
Just a little?- Mariner!
当然不能,我甚至不是那种Orion人
Of course not. I'm not even that kind of Orion.
我简直不敢相信这话是从你嘴里说出来的
I can't believe you'd even say that.
哦,我只是确认一下,别生气,别生气,这事听你的
Uh, just checking. No, no. No, you got this.
来试试看
Take a shot.
Uh...
呃,来吧
Uh... Come on.
我赢了?
I won?
我赢了!
I won!
耶!
Yeah!
好了,付钱吧
All right, pay up.
作弊者不配得到Nausicaan的latinum条
Cheaters don't deserve Nausicaan latinum.
不!!!!
No!
嘿!你没听见我刚刚说什么吗?哇
Hey! What'd I say about... Whoa!
哦,糟了!好了,伙计们,听着
Oh, crap! Okay, guys, listen.
我知道我们看起来不太像
I know we may not look like a lot,
但是我们遇到斗殴的时候
but when it comes to a fight,
我们星际舰队军官都被训练的很...
us Starfleet officers are trained to...
Latinum条!
Latinum!
Tendi,快跑!
Tendi, run!
如果我沿着这条路走,我会走到
If I follow this path,I'll be on the catwalk
重力稳定器静态扩散器上方的窄通道
above the grav stabilizer's static diffusers.
就快到舰桥了,别担心,盘盘
Almost to the bridge. Don't worry, plate.
现在应该不会有人来消除静电
There's no plausible reason why anyone should be purging the static right now.
很荣幸你能来我舰的舰桥,Paris中尉
It's a pleasure to have you on my bridge, Lieutenant Paris.
我很荣幸,Freeman船长
Pleasure's all mine,Captain Freeman.
请允许我打断一下,我听说
Mind if I give her a whirl? I hear
这些卡利级的发动机会发出呼噜声 -当然可以
these Cali-class engines can purr.-Of course.
只要别把我们送到Delta象限就行
Just don't send us to the Delta Quadrant.
好吧
All right.
哦,不,哦,不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
电脑,紧急关停!
Computer, emergency shutdown!
授权无法识别
Authorization not recognized.
在紧急情况下你不需要授权!
You don't need authorization in an emergency!
哦,我的盘盘,还好还好
Ah, my plate. Okay.
她没事 啊,好烫的盘子,啊,我的嘴唇
She's okay. Aah! Hot plate. Ow, my lips.
好吧,我人没事,盘子耶没事
Okay, I'm fine. The plate is fine.
继续前进
Got to keep moving.
你到那儿了,少尉?
Where the hell are you, Ensign?
我的毛好像被毒药覆盖了
My fur feels like it's covered in poison.
我们正在回来的路上,东西完好无损
We're on our way back.The package is completely intact
而且.... -赶紧的!
and...-Hurry!
这事本来应该是
This was supposed to be my chance
我向TAna医生展示我已经准备好做更多的好机会,
但是我辜负了她
to show Dr. T'Ana that I'm ready for more, but I failed her!
呃,听着,没必要把自己逼的那么紧
Uh, look, don't be so hard on yourself.
只是一个小问题
It was just a mistake.
我不像你那样觉得是一个小问题
I don't get to make mistakes like you do.
本来进星际学院已经是很难的事情了
It was hard getting into the Academy.
而且Orion人还有各种污名
There's still a lot of stigma around Orions.
很多人认为我们全是小偷和走私犯
A lot of humans think we're all thieves and pirates.
等等
Wait.
我表弟就在一个贼窝做事
My cousin works in a thieves' den
就在这个区域的一个海盗前哨站
in a pirate outpost in this sector.
或许他能帮到我们 -呃,好的
He might be able to help us out. -Uh, okay.
只要你不被光学干扰
As long as you aren't bothered by the optics,
我的意思是,我同意
I mean, it works for me.
嗯,这些是Orion人
Well, these are bad Orions.
他们可能仅仅因为你是人类就杀了你
They'd kill you on the spot just for being human.
行吧,那听起来不太妙 -不过别担心,我想到一个点子了
Well, I'm not into that. -But don't worry, I have a plan.
好吧,伪装行动
All right, undercover op.
还是专注于工作吧
Just got to focus on work.
加油,集中精神
Come on. Focus.
Rutherford,我拼死才走出多元宇宙
Rutherford. I fought my way out of the multiverse.
说谎,Brog人把我的身体收集了起来
That is a lie. The Borg put my body into the Collective.
你.....你....
You...
一个微观文明使我恢复了生命
A microscopic civilization brought me back to life
还用一个小小的戴森球体来驾驭我身体的力量
to harness the powers of my body with a tiny Dyson sphere.
呃....根本没有什么传送事故
Uh... -It was no transporter accident.
抵抗是徒劳的 -镜子,镜子,镜子
Resistance is futile. -Mirror, mirror, mirror.
T'Pol那一年的头发是怎么处理的?
What was the deal with T'Pol's hair for that one year?
在Nexus事件里永远都是圣诞节
In the Nexus, it's always Christmas.
我得把这事搞明白
I got to know!
Orion 走私前哨站
老实说,这感觉不对啊
Honestly, this feels wrong.
我是说,千万不要给我拍照
I mean, just please don't take any pictures of me.
好的,记住,效果不会持续很久,
Okay, remember,the effect won't last long,
所以我们要尽快找到D'Onni
so we need to find D'Onni quick.
好吧,要是我听起来不像是Orion人怎么办?
like an Orion, though?
只要像海盗一样说话就行了
Just talk like a pirate.
啊,我的Orion同胞,今儿过得怎么样?
Arr, how ye be doing today, me fellow Orion?
嗯?你干嘛用那种语气讲话?
Uh, why are you talking like that?
过敏了 -啊对,我过敏了
Allergies. -Yeah,I'm allergic
对信息素过敏了
to, um, uh, pheromones.
哦,我懂得
Oh, I hear you.
每年的这个时候都很糟糕
They're really bad this time of year.
D'Onni就在那儿
That's D'Onni up there.
他在伪造艺术品 -哦,他还很性感?
He does art forgeries.-Uh, and he's hot?
Tendi,如果我们要见性感帅哥的时候,
Tendi, you got to warn me if we're gonna be meeting up
你应该提前警告我一下
with a sexy bad boy.
那是我喜欢的类型,喜欢的类型之一
That's my type. Well, one of my types.
你喜欢坏男孩?
You have a thing for bad boys?
哦,我约会对象包括坏男孩
Oh, I'm always dating bad boys,
坏女孩, 坏非二元性别者
bad girls, bad gender nonbinary babes,
无情的外星犯罪大♥师♥,坏二元人
ruthless alien masterminds,bad Bynars.
嚯,我不知道我是不是见过你和别人约会
Huh. I don't know if I've ever seen you date anyone.
你看起来整天就和Boimler在一起
You usually seem to be with Boimler.
什么?呃,不,什么啊?
What? Ew, no! What?
呃,那太扯了 -什么?我不知道
Ew, that is so messed up. -What? I don't know.
你们都可以算睡在同一张床上了
You guys practically sleep in the same bunk.
呃,没有这回事好吗,呃
Ew, we do not! Ew!
他就像一个宠物,讨厌
He's like a pet. Yuck.
什么,那你和Rutherford在约会吗?
What, are you and Rutherford dating?
不完全是 -表妹?
TENDI: Not really.
-Cousin?
嚯,这二头肌
Biceps.
你不应该在这里出现,要是Syndicate抓到我在
You shouldn't be here. If the Syndicate catches me
和你讲话的话 - 照我说的做
talking to... -You'll do what I tell you to do,
你这傻吊!
you dumb-face jerk!
我的天,你哪位?-那是一种Orion人的东西
Holy crap,who are you right now?-It's an Orion thing.
这确实让我有点不太舒服
It actually makes me really uncomfortable.
D'Onni,我有一件赃物要你修理
D'Onni, I have a piece of, uh,loot I need you to repair.
必须修的跟没弄坏一样,以便我们去敲诈别人
It has to look like it was never broken in order to rip someone off.
愿为你做任何事情,冬季星座的女王大人
Anything for you, Mistress of the Winter Constellations.
冬季星座的女王大人?
Mistress of the Winter Constella...?
什么?好吧,你得在Cerritos号♥上给我讲讲这故事
What? Okay, you got to do this on the Cerritos.
谁也别讲,那是我很久之前的就不用的名字
Don't tell anyone. That's a name I left behind long ago.
我尽量,但这....
I'll try, but it's...
哦,糟了 -DVana,这是什么?
Oh, crap. -D'Vana, what is this?
她是个冒牌货? -闭嘴,好好干♥你♥的活!
Is she an imposter?-Shut up and do your job!
D'Vana?这是你另外一个怪咖的标签吗?
"D'Vana"? Is that some other weird title you've got?
这是我的名字
It's my name.
哦 -什么?
Oh.-TENDI: What,
你居然不知道我的名字?
you don't even know my first name?
我以为就是Tendi啊
I thought it was Tendi,
就像是那些没有姓氏的,像Odo
like, with no last name. Like Odo.
我们已经一起工作了超过一年了,Beckett
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表