剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我担心的是SMD,合成物记忆退化症
I'm worried about SMD: Synthetic Memory Degradation.
这是一种罕见的情况,会影响有新植入物的电子人
It's a rare condition that affects cyborgs with new implants.
先是你的思想改变
First your opinions change,
然后你的脑子会液化然后从鼻孔里流出来!
then your brain liquifies and melts out of your nose!
幸好我就是为了阻止这些事发时而训练的,
Luckily, this is exactly what I've been training for.
我要拯救我的朋友!
I will save my friend!
酷
Cool.
那么,你觉得Boimler在泰坦号♥上有个大单间?
So, you really think Boimler has a big room on the Titan?
对啊,说不定超大
Yeah, it's probably huge.
嗯,不行,不行
Hmm, no. No.
呃,还是不行
Ugh. No.
你知道吧,其实通讯号♥码根本不重要
You know,your communication number doesn't really matter,
阁下
Your Excellency.
人们都是说:电脑
People just say, "Computer,
给我连线Apergosian的最高领导人
contact the Apergosian High Leader,"
然后塔就开始自动运转了-当然,但是我们是Apergosians人
and it does it automatically.-Well, Apergosians have
我们是和数字有深深的联♥系♥的,指挥官。
a deep relationship with numbers, Commander.
我们要挑一个庄重的数
It needs to have gravitas--
一个让我们子孙都为之骄傲的数字才行
digits our grandchildren can be proud of.
对对对,行吧
Yes, yes, right.
嘿!你看这个,这个数字多庄重
Hey! Look at this one! This one's got gravitas.
嗯,但是和我前女友的号♥码太像了
Mm, too close to my ex-girlfriend's number.
我还想要看看别的
I need more options.
行吧,Mariner,你能再给我拿些PADD来吗
Fine. Mariner, could you grab me some more PADDs?
哦?不行,抱歉
Ooh, no can do. Sorry.
你知道的,我现在有点忙,手头上还有点事儿
Sort of busy with, you know,whatever I feel like doing.
少尉,我才是这个任务的指挥官
I'm in command of this mission, Ensign.
赶紧给我去拿PADD!
Get me my PADDs!
但我有舰长授权做我自己的事儿啊(滑稽)
But I am authorized by the captain to do my own mission.
让Stevens来吧,他才是你忠实的小跟班
Have Stevens grab 'em.
He's your little buddy.
他才不是-PADD送到了,长官
He is not!-Here's those PADDs, sir.
只管按您的想法来,长官
Stacked 'em just the way you like.
滚蛋,Stevens
Get away from me, Stevens.
哇哦,我从来不知道古人还装饰了这些楼房♥
Whoa. I never knew the ancient ones decorated these buildings.
你看到了吗?
You seeing this?
大伙们,清理公共空间啊
Clean your public spaces,people.
这事儿又不难
It's not that hard.
谁知道你们会在下面发现什么?
Who knows what you'll find under all this soot?
Oh!
呃,这里发生了一些科幻小说情节里才的事情
Uh, we got sci-fi stuff happening over here!
Mariner,快离开哪儿!
Mariner, get out of there!
长官,我侦测到了一些奇怪的能量
Sir, I'm reading a buildup of strange energies.
Mariner! Mariner!
-Ah! -Ah!
指挥官?
Commander?
指挥官,你能听见我说话吗?
Commander, can you hear me?
哦,天哪,他还活着吗?
Oh, God, is he alive?
请告诉我他还活着
Please tell me he's alive!
蛋定,Stevens,他死不了
Calm down, Stevens.He's gonna be fine.
别骗我了!
Don't lie to me!
我告诉过你不要偏离任务
I told you not to deviate from the mission.
em,你看起来充满了奇怪能量
Hmm. Looks like you took a full load of strange energy
而且直冲大脑皮层
straight to the cortex.
什么奇怪的能量?医生
What is "strange energy," Doctor?
具有未知性质的电现象
Electrical phenomena with unknown properties.
它可以产生各种各样的物理效应
It can have all sorts of physical effects--
像是解锁大脑功能,甚至是赋予上帝的力量
unlock parts of the brain,even endow god-like powers.
人类和宗教还真是有复杂的关系啊
Humanity has a complicated relationship with organized religion.
好吧,但是奇怪能量没有
Well, strange energies doesn't.
听说过 Gary Mitchell吗?(星际迷航中一个反派)
Ever hear of Gary Mitchell?
很快就会变得很奇怪了。
Uh, it got real weird real fast.
这些能量还没这么奇怪,我没事
Those energies weren't that strange. I'm fine.
别搀着我了,我必须站起来
Now unhand me. I must rise!
他飘起来了
And he's hovering.
我觉得他可能会象上帝一样对待我们?
I think he might be going god-like on us?
在我做完一些测试前,先别急着下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions until I run some tests.
你们这群凡人让我厌烦!
You mortals tire me!
精益求精,我痊愈了
Excelsior. I am healed.
我的力量膨胀了
My power swells.
我的大脑正在解锁他的全部潜能
My brain is unlocking its full potential.
好吧,那真是万幸
Well, lucky for us,
你大脑里啥也没有
there isn't much to unlock in there.
我可以听见你在想什么!
I can hear your thoughts!
呃,我是说,嘿,我只是开个玩笑
Uh, I mean, hey, I was just joking around,
私底下,在我自己的脑海里而已
privately, in-in my head.
我必须计算出正确的谐波频率
I have to figure out the right harmonic frequency
这样才能破坏他的力量周期
that will disrupt his power cycle.
他现在在干嘛?
What is he doing now?
当上帝很容易嘛
It's easy to become a god.
诀窍是保持神的形象
The trick is staying a god.
他看起来好像正陶醉于他的二头肌和三头肌。He seems to be focusing on his bi's and tri's.
舰长,我们收到一条通讯
Captain, we have an incoming communication
是Freeman上将打来的
from Admiral Freeman.
我去待命室里接
I'll take it in my ready room.
嘿,亲爱的,只是检查一下任务
Hey, sweetheart.Just checking in on the mission.
哦,抱歉,是不是打扰你做什么事情了?
Oh, sorry. Did I catch you in the middle of something?
哈,只是在吃午饭,一小辣椒而已
Nah. Just having lunch--some hot chili.
不,任务进展的很好
No, the mission is great.
第二次接触马上就要完成了。
Second contact is almost complete.
你知道吧,Carol Bear,你给一些大人物留下了深刻的印象
You know, Carol Bear, you impressed some important people
就是你和Pakleds的决战那事儿
with your showdown with the Pakleds.
这可能是你晋升主力舰的一年
This could be your year to get promoted to a capital ship--
当然只要你保持一个干净的记录
as long as you keep a clean record, of course.
哦,Cerritos号♥?
Oh, the Cerritos?
哦,这正是星际舰队负责任的形象
Oh, it's the very image of Starfleet responsibility.
Mariner,把Ransom控制住
Mariner,get Ransom under control
然后把选号♥码的事情搞定!
and get that number picked now!
对我大吼大叫可帮不上忙!
Yelling at me isn't going to help!
哦,是的,感受我的怒火!Oh, yeah. Feel the burn!
所以,我的脑子会从我鼻子里流出来
So, wait. My brain's gonna meltout of my nose
就仅仅因为我喜欢梨子?
because I like pears?
不,不 不,不
No, no, no, no, no.
你的海马体有问题
There's a problem in the way that your hippocampus
而你的植入物正在链接它
and your implant
are communicating.
好吧,那这些碟子是干嘛用的?
Okay, so what's with all the disks?
它们提供了一个低水平的电击
They provide a low-level shock.
一个电击?这里起码几百个!
A shock? There's, like,a hundred of 'em!
对疼痛的反应通常会将神经元归位
Reacting to pain can often kick neurons right back into place.
等等,那有多痛?啊!!!
Wait. How much pain? Aah!
这么疼!下次你能提前警告我一下吗?
That kind of hurt!Can you warn me next time?
呃,抱歉,我不能
Uh, sorry, I can't.
这些电击必须在意料之外出现
The shocks have to come at unexpected times.
我不能告诉你我什么时候开始 -I can't tell you when I'm...
这次更疼!
That one was worse!
我必须随机电压大小
I have to randomize the voltage,
不然你的大脑就会免疫了
or your brain will tune it out.
你还喜欢梨子吗?
Do you still like pears?
喜欢!
Yes!
现在呢?
How about now?
梨子?不我讨厌梨子
Uh, pears? No, I hate pears.
我再也不吃梨子了
I'll never eat a pear again.
那你应该过关了
Then you should pass this test.
三胞胎在海上失踪
Three sets of twins are lost at sea.
他们中的每个人都有和其他人有同一个父母
Each set shares a parent with the other,
但是没有两个人的是完全相同的
but no two sets are the same.
那么请问船叫什么名字?
What is the name of the boat?
呃???咸狗号♥?
Uh, um... The Salty Dog?
答对了!-真的?
Yes!-Really?
骗你的
No.
别,你在干嘛?别动,别那样
No, what are you doing?No, don't do that!
我约会要迟到了。-但是你的大脑呢!
I'm late for my date.-But your brain!
你不电我的时候感觉很好呢
Was feeling great until you started shocking me.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表