剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
You know you guys can just replicate stuff, right?
就像你用latinum买♥♥的东西一样
Like the-the stuff you buy with latinum,
你可以复♥制♥一下,你们这群傻子
you could just replicate. You guys are dumb.
如果我们真是傻子,那我们怎么抓住你的,人类?
If we're so dumb, then how did we capture you, human?
你们是群什么东西?
You guys are what,
一群返祖落伍的怪咖 Ferengi人?你们听说过夸克吗?
some creepy throwback last Out post style Ferengi?You ever heard of Quark?
我当然听说过夸克
Of course I've heard of Quark!
星际舰队!
Starfleet!
嘿,Ferengi!人!给你们准备了点小礼物!
Hey, Ferengi! We've got a little somethin' for ya!
请允许我们介绍...
May we present...
一个为获得更大的长♥期♥利润而进行的成本/收益分♥析♥。
a cost/benefit analysis for greater long-term profits.
如果我告诉你你可以多赚150%的 latinum呢
What if I told you you could earn 150% more latinum
而且是用活的mugato,不是死的?
with live mugatos rather than dead ones?
别动鞭子,你们什么目的?
Stay your whip. What do you propose?
好吧.....
Well...
通过停止出♥售♥或屠♥杀♥mugato
By ending the sale or slaughter of the mugato
同时投资将这个地方
while putting an investment in the conversion
并改造成更多的mugato保护区
of this place into more of a mugato preserve...
那你们的长♥期♥收入将会包括:
Your long-term revenue streams will come to include
门票,商品,优♥惠♥——整个gumato!
ticket prices, merchandise,concessions-- the whole gumato!
哦,Mariner,发生什么事了?
Oh, Mariner, wh-what's happening?
这两个漂亮的书呆子正在为我们的安全谈判
Those two beautiful, nerdy men are negotiating us to safety
通过他们的数学本事
using the power of math.
这可是一项更耗时的工作,
It is a more time-consuming effort
相比现在而言
than our current operation,
但是我不能否认利润率
but I can't argue with the profit margin.
虽然我不喜欢释放俘虏
Though I don't love releasing captives.
从技术上说,我们是可以以你袭击星际舰队的罪名逮捕你,
所以你好好想想
Well, technically we really should be apprehending you for attacking members of Starfleet, so...
如果我们都不开心,那么意味着我们得
If we're both unhappy,that means we've reached...
达成一个妥协!-妥协!
A compromise!-Compromise.
mugutu毒液可能有潜在的作用
Mugutu venom can have latent effects,
所以我晚点还得给你做个检查
so I'll need to check on you later.
在你的那儿
In your quarters.
我刚做了体♥检♥。我可以整晚治愈你
I just got my physical. I could heal you all night.
ok,大伙们,是时候行动了!
Okay, people! It's go time!
不,这次我来!给我20毫升的空间,好吗?!
No, I've got this! Gimme 20cc's of space, all right?!
对,就要这样有自信
Now that's confidence.
你今天真的给我大开眼界,孩子
You really showed me something today, kid.
谢谢你,医生 -但这不是你的病人
Thank you, Doctor.-But this isn't your patient,
所以赶紧tm给我滚一边儿去!
so get the [bleep] out of our way.
明白,医生
Yes, Doctor.
现在正在离开Frylon星系,
Leaving the Frylon system now.
哦,你会喜欢的这里的
Oh, you're gonna love this.
我们与一群环保的Ferengi人取得了联♥系♥
We made contact with a group of eco-friendly Ferengi.
真的?
Really?
显然,他们想培养被遗弃的mugato
Apparently they're looking to nurture abandoned mugato.
建立保护区,很高尚
Setting up a whole preserve. Very noble.
听起来太棒了,哦,在你走之前
That's outstanding. Oh, before you go,
你最近没有发生过任何船舶事故,是吗?
you haven't had any recent ship accidents, have you?
不,这里什么都没有 -好的,很好
Uh, no, nothing here.-Okay, good.
我们收到了一些关于该地区正在进行诈骗的报告
We've had some reports of a scam being run in that sector.
垃圾船会故意自毁
Junk ship will purposefully self-destruct
然后碰瓷星际舰队上
and try to pin it on Starfleet.
我们会小心这事的
We'll be sure to look out for that.
你重新装♥修♥了吗?有些东西看起来不一样了
Did you redecorate?Something looks different.
在我看来,你可以选择在联邦监狱里
Way I see it, you can eitherpay for your crimes
为你的罪行付出代价
in a Federation penal colony,
或者我们可以假装你从没做过这个小动作,
or we can pretend you never pulled this little stunt,
你只需要做些好事来改变一下
and you can do some good for a change.
什么叫做点“好事”?
What do you mean, "good"?
我们需要你把这些屎全部铲掉
We need to get all this dung out of here
那样我们就可以开个礼物商店了
so we can set up a gift shop.
我们要发财了
We're going to be rich.
从现在开始
From now on,
我们为了mugato而工作
we work for the mugatos.
这地方会变成一个有角的天堂!
This place has to be a horned heaven!
不对,你只能在末尾显示图表
No, you only reveal the graph at the end.
好吧,你能把数字放大吗?
Well, can you inflate the numbers?
等等,你认真的吗?
Wait, are you being serious?
我想不是
I guess not.
对不起,我们以为你是个秘密超级间谍
Sorry we thought you were a secret super spy
还准备顺便杀了我们的那种
who was ready to kill us, by the way.
回想起来,那谣言可能早就有了
In retrospect, it probably would have come up before.
我很抱歉散播了谣言
And I'm sorry I spread a rumor
让你们觉得你们当不了我的搭档,
and made you feel like you weren't my equals,
但是今天你们才是最牛逼的
because today you were the badasses.
我想暴♥力♥是一种解决方式,
I guess I kick ass one way,
而你们用的是另一种 -谢谢,Mariner
and you guys do it another.-Thanks, Mariner.
那所以我们这局游戏现在是什么情况?
So what is happening in this game?
我们是不是可以妥协了?
Are we almost at a compromise?
没有,远没有达到
No, not even close.
你有没有搞清楚到底该怎么玩啊?
Do you even understand how to play this at all?
我觉得没有
I-I guess I don't.
我要去再喝一轮酒了
I'm gonna go grab another round.
我们怎么输的这么惨?
How is she kicking our asses so hard?
我不知道,但是我们得确保她也不知道
I don't know, but we gotta make sure she never finds out.
你要来点什么,Mariner? -三杯一样的
What can I get you, Mariner?-Three of the same.
嘿,你看到那边后面的两个家伙没?
Hey. You see those two guys back there?
他们是mugato兄弟
Those are the Mugato Twins.
赤手空拳击退了十几个mugato
Fought off a dozen mugatos barehanded.
然后他们磨碎他们的mugato角,
Then they ground up their mugato horns,
还把粉吸进去了,借此获得了奇怪的力量
snorted 'em, and acquired strange powers.
哇哦,我会替你保守秘密的
Whoa. Well,your secret's safe with me.
Honus!你在搞什么?
Honus! Are you kidding me?
我昨天就需要那些酸橙了!
I needed those limes yesterday!
说真的如果你不想在酒吧工作,
For real, man, if you don't want to work at the bar,
那就别干了
don't work at the bar.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表