剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
You yet reek of rotting flesh from Appian Way.
我只是闻起来像个真正的男人
I but smell as a man.
一个浑身屎尿味的男人
A man of piss and shit.
教官
Doctore!
或许死亡女神应该来一场正式的对决
Perhaps the goddess of death should fall to proper contest.
她会欢迎这样的消遣
She would welcome such a diversion.
你会后悔的 各就各位
A sentiment to be regretted. Take position.
达库斯!拿矛来
Dacus! Spear!
我要让你无话可说
I shall fuck salted words from mouth.
你有那个本事吗?
Do you borrow cock to do so?
塔尔孔
Tarchon...
和克雷蒂库斯一组
fall beside Creticus.
我要同时对抗两个对手?
I'm to face two opponents?
如果众神保佑你能登上竞技场
Should the gods favor you towards the arena,
你就要对抗三个
you shall face three-
费罗克斯三兄弟
the Brothers Ferox.
一群恶毒的半人半兽 是从敌对角斗士学校里出来的渣滓
Vicious half-men, pulled from the ass of a rival lanista.
半人半兽?
Half-men?
我撒泡尿他们都得感谢众神降下甘霖
I could piss and they'd thank the gods for rain.
她不需要剑和盾牌 教官
She does not need sword and shield, Doctore;
她用嘴就能把他们骂死
she'll cut them down with fucking tongue.
我们的荣誉绝不能成为笑柄
Our honor stands no fucking jest!
费罗克斯三兄弟也不是好惹的
Nor do the Brothers Ferox.
大自然把他们扭曲成了畸形
Nature twisted them into knotted lump.
在愤怒和痛苦中
And in their anger and pain,
他们用愤怒的双手折磨死亡
they torment death with aggrieved hands.
低估他们 你就会死无葬身之地
Misjudge them, and see your life forfeit.
各就各位
Take position.
开始
Begin!
集中精力对付一个对手 别让另一个有机可乘
Focus on the one opponent and invite fucking from the other.
这盾牌又影响动作了
Fucking shield again prevents movement.
你面对的是人 盾牌是你和死亡之间唯一的屏障
You face men, shield stands all between you and the afterlife.
再来一次
Again.
塔尔孔
Tarchon!
好
Good!
先解决一个对手
Rid yourself of one adversary
这样你就能毫无干扰地对付另一个
so you may advance upon other absent distraction.
你还没资格在这个家族里占有一席之地
You have not earned position in this fucking house.
啊
Aargh!
真令人失望
Disappointing.
吃点东西!中午太阳最烈的时候过后 我们继续训练
Eat! We resume training after heat of midday sun.
她并非没有技巧
She is not absent skill.
她是没有荣誉感 攻击克雷蒂库斯的要害
She is absent honor, striking Creticus upon manhood.
这一击确实不幸 但责任在你
An unfortunate blow, yet the fault is yours.
我?
Mine?
你一心只想赢 让你宝贵的朋友暴露在危险中
Desire towards singular victory left valued friend exposed.
如果这是在竞技场 你们两个都活不成
Had this been the arena, both of you would have fallen.
这简直是狗屁
That's fucking shit.
回到座位上去
Regain seat.
我不是你生的 也不必听你的命令
I did not spring from your cock, nor am I bound by fucking voice.
这个人倒是很直接
The man presents sharpened point.
你再也没有机会用剑伤害我了
Your sword will not find purchase once more.
为什么?你打算再也不战斗了吗?
Why, do you never intend to fight again?
狗才趴在地上吃东西
Dogs eat from fucking ground.
克雷蒂库斯
Creticus!
没有我的命令 你不准打架
You do not fight unless it is upon my fucking command.
抱歉 教官
Apologies, Doctore.
我只是提醒这个女人她的身份
I but remind the woman of her place.
回去训练
Return to training.
你们所有人
All of you!
她的出现引发了违抗和分心
Her presence incites disobedience and distraction.
他们甚至连吃饭都能吵起来
They cannot even break food without falling to quarrel.
你像只关在笼子里的野兽一样踱来踱去
You pace like caged beast,
破坏了平静的氛围
rending tranquil mood.
抱歉打扰你洗澡
Apologies for disturbing fucking bath.
或许温热的水可以平息你暴躁的情绪
Perhaps inflamed passion would be cooled by soothing waters.
我喜欢独自洗澡
I prefer to bathe in solitude.
但你现在并不是独自洗澡
Yet you do not fucking stand so.
洗个澡
Wet cock and douse inferno
再喝点酒
with wine.
把酒倒满
Fill cup to overflowing.
太阳终于冲破云层了?
Does sun break through fucking cloud?
快了
It makes attempt.
阿基莉亚带来了难得的机会
Achillia affords rarest opportunity.
一场竞技场从未有过的表演
A sight never before witnessed in the arena.
这是有原因的
For good reason.
她不属于这片神圣的土地
She does not belong upon such sacred ground.
鱼网角斗士刚出现时 也有人这样指责
Accusation hurled at retiarius when first introduced.
渔网和三叉戟 他们当时笑得可欢了
Net and trident, how they laughed.
但现在 每场比赛都少不了他们的身影
Yet now, not a game passes absent their presence.
传统不过是一种新颖的仪式
Tradition is but a novel rite, aged to maturity.
会随着时间成熟
A thing I would see Achillia become.
我希望阿基莉亚也能成为这样的存在
She cannot triumph against the Brothers Ferox.
她赢不了费罗克斯三兄弟
No, she cannot...
现在还不能
yet.
但以后可以
You hold too much faith in my instruction.
你太相信我的教导了
- I hold what is necessary. - And what of the men?
-我只是抱有必要的信心 -那这些男人呢?
They must embrace the future or fall to memory.
他们必须拥抱未来 否则就会被遗忘
They will never welcome a woman as one of their own.
他们永远不会接纳一个女人成为自己人
They need not to welcome her, but they must fucking accept.
没错
Right.
你这是让他们吞下一剂苦药
It is a bitter herb you entreat them swallow.
那我们就用酒和女人来缓和一下
Then let us see it honeyed with wine and whores,
抚慰他们受伤的自尊心
to balm injured fucking pride.
这样的举动有助于平息日益加剧的风暴
Such a gesture would aid in calming gathering tempest.
并承诺给予更多好处 让他们恢复理智
With promise of more, towards falling to reason.
抱歉 主人 加比尼乌斯元老院议员派来了信使
Apologies, Dominus. Senator Gabinius has sent messenger.
他带来了什么消息?
What word did he carry?
他坚持要把消息亲手交给你
He insists message be delivered only to your hands.
-让他进来 -是 主人
- Materialize the fucking man. - Yes, Dominus.
那个行政官向加比尼乌斯推荐我们了?
The aedile champions our cause to Gabinius?
我还没机会跟他说这件事
I have yet opportunity to broach subject.
-你是加比尼乌斯的人? -是的
- You stand Gabinius' man? - Such is my charge.
那就把消息交出来
Hand over, then.
嗯 告诉尊贵的元老院议员 他的要求我同意了
Um, inform honored senator what he requests is agreeable.
加比尼乌斯邀请我去他的别♥墅♥赴宴
Gabinius invites me to break meal at his villa!
目的是什么?
To what purpose?
不知道 但我会把它变成对我们有利的机会
Unknown, yet I shall turn it to fucking advantage.
主人你失去理智了
Dominus has parted from sense.
就像阿基莉亚让你失去理智一样
As Achillia parted you from yours.
那只是运气好
It was but luck.
而且幸好那个努比亚人还有点荣誉感
And trust fucking Nubian held thread of honor.
你在指责不该指责的人
You place blame where it does not sleep.
你在指责我的努力?
You place fault in my efforts?
不是
No.
是我的错 我当时一心只想赢
Upon mine. I was absent thought towards all but victory,
让你暴露在了危险中
leaving you exposed.
我不需要你帮忙 你这个蠢货
I do not need you to come to aid, you fucking shit.
你的行为可不是这么说的
Your cock says otherwise.
在竞技场上搭档时 你们必须齐心协力
When paired in the arena, you must fight as one.
否则就会被各个击破
Or fall divided.
老东西 你上次踏上沙地是什么时候了?
And when were you last upon the sands, old man?
那是很久以前的事了 但我
A lifetime ago, yet I...
活了下来
lived.
我担心你可能活不到那一天
Which is a victory I fear you may tumble well short of.
这倒不用担心
A thing of no pressing concern.
我们是“屎尿家族”
We are the House of Piss and Shit,
连光荣战死的机会都没有
denied opportunity of glorious death.
你也差不多
Yours not so much,
除非你的对手比小孩还弱
assuming opponent stood greater than small child.
尽管笑吧
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表