剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
I fear she lacks courage to propel desire.
但善良的加比尼乌斯的贤妻
But the honored wife of good Gabinius, however,
却截然相反
stands opposite in all regards.
科苏蒂娅?
Cossutia?
那女人的性子比
The woman's disposition cuts sharper
磨利的刀刃还要锋利
than well-honed blade.
你怎会结识这般难缠的人?
How did you fall to such prickly acquaintance?
就像许多到了一定年纪的女人
As with... many women of a certain age,
她贪恋逝去的岁月
she craves days forever lost
惋惜随年华流逝的关注度
and attention faded by passing years.
赞美与温言软语能磨平最锋利的棱角
Praise and gentle words dull even the sharpest edge.
那叙利亚人可没这般洞察力
The Syrian possesses no such insight
能拉拢贵族为己所用
that would sway nobles to his cause.
他确实不善言辞
He does lack a certain art of tongue,
以至于达官贵人都不愿与他为伍
causing those of position to shun his presence.
但若你效力于
A thing of no concern
更懂得赏识的角斗士训练师 这便不成问题
if you labored beneath a more appreciative lanista.
我逗留得太久了
I have lingered beyond reason.
你说过粮食的事
You spoke of grain.
等风暴过后 黎明时分
I shall see you well satisfied
我会让你如愿收到粮食
to be delivered upon break of day when storm has passed.
感激不尽
Gratitude.
我该告退了……
I should fall from presence...
趁我还能站稳脚跟
while- while I still remain upright.
若想长久沐浴在这般荣耀之下
What wonders could be presented in the hopes of basking
该献上怎样的厚礼才行?
in such glorious light on a more permanent basis?
证据 -为了什么?
Evidence. -Towards?
我希望我的手下能在
I would see my men in deserved position
即将到来的阿波罗竞技会上获得应有的席位
in the impending games of the Ludi Apollinares.
你想让我为你那
You wish me to secure purchase
蒙受耻辱的家族谋求资格
for the house where you stand dishonored
却让我牺牲自己成全那个叙利亚人?
while elevating the Syrian at my own expense?
那些人是我训练的 不是那个该死的叙利亚人
I trained those men, not the fucking Syrian.
他们是我价值的体现
They stand but reflection of my worth.
竞技场的胜利能提升声望
Victory in the arena swells esteem and conveys advantage
也能让下一位愿意聘用我的人青睐于我
towards next who would embrace me as Doctore.
若有人愿意倾听你的诉求
And if gentle breeze lights upon receptive ear
满足你的愿望呢?
in service of desire?
那或许我们能再共饮美酒 畅谈一番
Then perhaps we shall share wine and words once more.
抱歉
Apologies.
给钱还是流血?
Coin or blood?
那就流血吧
Blood, then.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck ya, bastard!
你那该死的荣誉感现在去哪了?
How's your fucking honor now?
菲德斯 你这个贱♥人♥
Fides, you fucking cunt!
饶我一命!求求你了
Spare life! I beg you!
我可没心情饶人
I'm not in a forgiving mood.
怒火找错对象了
Wrath falls upon mistaken form!
不是我要对付你
It is not my hand that moves against you!
是谁派你来干这该死的勾当?
Who set you to fuckin' task, eh?
菲德斯
Fides!
过去不代表现在的我
The past stands not who I am.
过去不代表现在的我
The past stands not who I am.
过去不代表现在的我
The past stands not who I am.
阿基莉亚
Achillia.
你被传唤了
You are summoned.
我听说你们当中有人
There are those among you, I am told,
对这位新成员心存不满
who take issue with latest acquisition
认为她不配加入我们这个兄弟盟
and hold she does not stand among the brotherhood.
那我们就把这些该死的疑虑彻底打消
Let us put such concerns to fucking grass.
主人
Dominus.
抱歉 但她尚未通过试炼之桥
Apologies, but she has not yet been tested upon bridge,
我们每个人都经历过的
as each of us has.
你们当中有人伤过你们的训练师吗?
Have you ever drawn blood from your Doctore?
嗯?
Hmm?
你们这些混♥蛋♥有谁做到过?
Have any of you fucking cunts?
现在就说
Speak now
别再愚昧无知
and dispel ignorance.
阿基莉亚只需向这家族中的一人证明自己配得上这个印记
Achillia need prove herself worthy of the mark to but one
而我……
in this house, and I...
已经非常满意了
stand well fucking satisfied.
跪下
Kneel.
心怀荣耀使命
Set mind towards glorious fuckin' purpose
为亚述家族争光……
in honor of the House of Ashur...
接受角斗士宣誓仪式
and receive sacramentum gladiatorum.
跟着我说
Echo my words.
我将我的肉体 心智与意志献给这座角斗士训练营的荣耀
I commit my flesh, my mind, my will to the glory of this ludus
遵从主人的一切命令
and the commands of my Dominus.
我将我的肉体 心智与意志……
I commit my flesh, my mind, my will...
献给这座角斗士训练营的荣耀……
to the glory of this ludus...
遵从主人的一切命令
and the commands of my Dominus.
我发誓 为了在竞技场赢得荣誉
I swear to be burned, chained, beaten
甘愿承受烈火焚烧 铁链束缚 严刑拷打 乃至剑下身亡
or die by the sword in the pursuit of honor in the arena.
我发誓 甘愿承受烈火焚烧 铁链束缚
I swear to be burned, chained,
严刑拷打
beaten,
乃至剑下身亡……
or die by the sword...
只为在竞技场赢得荣誉
in the pursuit of honor in the arena.
誓言已立
Oath has been spoken.
她如今已是兄弟盟的一员
She now stands among the brotherhood.
这场该死的争议到此为止
Let this hold end of fucking disagreement.
训练师
Doctore!
那个普罗库卢斯要和我们作对?
That shit Proculus moves against us?
那个恶棍菲德斯是他的人
The villain Fides is known to be his man
必要时便会为他效力
upon necessity and occasion.
你逼他招供了?
And you ripped confession out of him?
没有 他跑了——
No, he slipped from grasp-
办事手脚麻利点
Attend with more considerate touch
否则就让你自食恶果
or see wound afflicted upon own flesh!
我还活着
I yet live,
接下来的一切对我而言都是该死的恩赐
and all that follows I hold to be a fucking blessing.
听到你这么说真让人高兴
Lifts heart to hear it so.
你的任务完成得如何?
What of your task?
我要你办的事办妥了吗?
Were you able to secure what I've asked of you?
我按计划与奥皮特斯
I broke words and wine with Opiter
饮酒畅谈 赢得了他的信任
and gained his confidence as instructed.
他没怀疑你是刻意在他常去的
And he suspected nothing of your chance encounter
竞技场偶遇他吗?
at the pits he often frequents?
他以为我是奉命去
He believes I was sent upon errand
阿努比斯那里采购粮食
to secure grain from Anubis.
你离开时他是什么状态?
And how did you leave the man?
他满心期待我能成为他的训练师
Swelled with hope of me becoming his Doctore,
只要他能说服科苏蒂娅
if he moves Cossutia towards our inclusion
让我们参与她丈夫的竞技会
in her husband's games.
你做得非常出色
You prove yourself beyond measure.
好好休息 恢复健康
Rest and see health restored.
那普罗库卢斯怎么办?
And what of Proculus?
我们会在选定的时间和地点
We shall repay blood with fucking blood
以血还血 奉还一切
upon time and place of our choosing.
我需要一个该死的医生
I am in need of a fucking medicus.
办妥了?
It is done?
科里斯还活着
Korris yet lives,
但伤得非常重
though grievously fucking injured.
按今天消息里约定的
See debt owed to your husband stricken from ledger
把你丈夫欠的债一笔勾销
as agreed upon in reply to today's message,
我会加倍——
and I shall redouble-
账目已结清
Consider ledger balanced.
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表