剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
Fill air with fucking laughter,
就像卡普阿的人想到这个家族时那样
as Capua does upon thought of this fucking house.
一切都取决于我们自己
It is what we make it.
打起精神来
See weighted spirits lifted.
主人给你们准备了酒和女人
Your Dominus presents gift of wine and whores.
好吧 或许众神还是眷顾这个家族的
Well, perhaps the gods yet favor this fucking House!
现在都给我滚开
Now remove yourselves
让阿基莉亚可以不受打扰地洗澡
so Achillia may bathe absent lingering gaze.
女人
Whores!
有酒有女人
Wine and whores!
他那副得意的样子 好像我从没见过男人光着身子湿漉漉的样子
He preens as if I've never witnessed cock bared and wet.
管好你自己 回牢房♥过夜去
Attend yourself and retire to cell for the night.
我不能享受酒和女人吗?
Am I not to enjoy the pleasures of wine and whores?
这样的奖励只属于那些
Such rewards are reserved for those who bear the mark
有兄弟会标记的人
of the brotherhood.
这份荣誉你还没资格获得
An honor you have yet to earn.
-或许这件不错 -你眼光真不错
- Perhaps this one. - You possess discerning eye.
希望你今晚也能如此有眼光
As I wish yours to such this night.
我是去加比尼乌斯的别♥墅♥ 不是去竞技场
I am to Gabinius' villa, not the arena.
科苏提亚还是他的妻子吗?
Does Cossutia yet stand his wife?
就像守护冥界大门的刻耳柏洛斯
As Cerberus guarding gate of the underworld,
狂吠不止
frothing and snapping.
她是我要重点提防的人
The target of my concern.
没有她丈夫的命令 她无权无势
She holds no sway, absent command of husband.
要是她说服了她丈夫来对付你呢?
And if she has moved him to her cause against you?
那也只能忍♥气吞声
Cheeks spread for deeper ramming.
-那为什么还要接受邀请? -我别无选择
- Then why accept invitation? - I hold no fucking choice!
冷静点 想想看
Calm troubled thoughts and realize,
所有有权有势的人都低估阿舒尔
all men of power and position underestimate Ashur at own...
这是他们自己的不幸
fucking peril.
准备好迎接我回来
Prepare yourself for my return.
你也一样
You as well.
你太担心他了 有点过头了
You worry over him beyond reason.
他是我们的主人
He is our Dominus.
我们的命运与他紧密相连
Our fates tethered to his.
可谁又会担心你呢?
Yet who worries over you?
嗯?
Hmm?
专心干活 把床单换干净
Turn mind to task and see linens freshened,
等着他凯♥旋♥归来
in anticipation of his triumphant return.
加比尼乌斯元老院议员很快就到
Senator Gabinius shall join presently.
啊!我们要等的人来了
Ah! Here is our man.
感谢你这么短时间内就接受了邀请
Gratitude for accepting invitation
能收到如此尊贵的邀请 我深感荣幸
upon briefest of notice.
你认识我亲爱的妻子吧?
I am swelled by august request.
我们见过
You are familiar with cherished wife?
我记得是在街上偶遇过
We are so acquainted.
In passing, in the streets, if I recall.
抱歉来晚了
Apologies for our delay.
奇里乞亚海盗的事
This business with the Cilician pirates
让所有受其野蛮袭击影响的人都心烦意乱
vexes all affected by their savage attacks.
就像蝗虫侵扰着我们亲爱的共和国
Locusts plaguing our beloved republic.
希望他们能受到严厉的惩罚
I pray harsh retribution awaits.
我也是这么想的
We are of singular mind.
我正在元老院起草一项议案
I draft motion in the Senate...
让可靠的庞培用他强有力的手来平息这场威胁
to see menace quelled by able hand of trusted Pompey.
庞培?
Pompey?
他要带着军队离开罗马吗?
He takes leave from Rome with his army?
只带一小部分 足够完成任务了
A small portion, adequate to task.
剩下的军队将与
The remainder counterbalanced
忠于克拉苏的战士保持平衡
towards fighting men loyal to Crassus.
愿众神保佑庞培取得胜利
May the gods usher Pompey to victory,
就像西庇阿·阿非利加努斯在城门口对抗汉尼拔那样
as Scipio Africanus against Hannibal at the gates.
你对我们的历史很了解?
You are schooled in our histories?
我只是个初学者 还在摸索阶段
I am but babe, crawling through dewy morn.
那让我们看着你在知识的阶梯上成长
Then let us see you rise upon legs of knowledge,
像所有成年人一样昂首阔步
and stride upright as all men in midday of life.
嗯 有些人尝试时还是会摔倒
Hmm. Some yet stumble upon attempt,
脑袋撞在坚硬的地面上
skull bashed upon unforgiving ground.
我会努力站稳脚跟的
I shall strive to remain surefooted.
像最可靠的山羊一样
As most reliable goat.
我们别再说这种带刺的话了
Let us not veer towards pointed meaning.
我希望所有的冒犯 无论是真的还是想象中的
I would have all slights, genuine or fanciful,
都能成为过去
fall to past remembrance.
-我已经不记得了 -永远不要再提起
- Memory has faded to obscurity. - Never to return.
抱歉
Apologies.
你们的谈话引起了我的兴趣
Voices stirred interest.
维里迪亚 看到你走出房♥间 真让人高兴
Viridia. It swells heart to see you stir from chambers.
你最近很少这样
Effort rarely taken these days.
或许你可以在我们尊贵的客人离开后再回来
Perhaps you might return after our esteemed guest has departed.
就是他?
Is this him?
那个叙利亚人?
The Syrian?
你穿成这样可不适合见客
You are not properly dressed to receive-
就是这双手?
Are these the hands?
结束了斯巴达克斯性命的那双手?
The ones that saw Spartacus to deserved end?
这 呃
They, uh...
我 我只是
T-they but aided
出过一份力
in the effort.
谢谢
Gratitude.
罗马永远欠你的情
Rome is forever in your debt.
-我也是 -时间不早了
- As am I. - Hour grows late.
跟你亲爱的母亲去洗澡吧
Retire to bath with loving mother so I may break words
我好和尊贵的客人不受打扰地谈谈
with honored guest absent distraction.
走吧 让男人们去胡闹吧
Come. Let us leave the men to their folly.
原谅我的女儿 她有点失态
Forgive my daughter. She holds not herself.
她怎么了?
What affliction troubles her?
最沉重的打击 一颗受伤的心
The most grievous, a wounded heart.
她深爱的丈夫
Her husband, much beloved,
在锡努萨恩瓦莱被斯巴达克斯和他的叛军杀害了
fell to Spartacus and his rebels at Sinuessa en Valle,
他当时正在那里和商人劳鲁斯谈生意
where he broached business with Laurus, the trader.
这样的损失 即使是最坚强的人也会心神不宁
Such loss sees the strongest of us absent mind when in its grip.
说得好
Well formed.
不过
Yet,
让我们放下♥阴♥暗的过去
let us turn from shadowed past
展望更有希望的未来吧
in favor of more promising days.
好
Yes.
老朋友 你满意吗?
You stand well satisfied, old friend?
哦 我感觉自己像个神
Oh, I stand a fucking god.
别停下
Do not fucking stop.
萨尔维乌斯 掷骰子
Throw dice, Salvius!
向骰子冠军致敬
Bow to the champion of fucking dice!
但不是床上冠军
Yet not a champion of fucking!
那我就让你见识见识什么是厉害
Then I shall make you see the prince.
你不让我发泄?
You deprive release of hardened cock!
那我也让你尝尝苦头
Shall deprive you of fucking teeth as well.
-塔尔孔 -这个女人是我的
- Tarchon. - The girl is mine.
去找别人吧
See humble offering inserted elsewhere.
我更喜欢屁♥股♥翘一点的
I favor more heft to ass anyway.
哦 赫迪卢斯完事了 好吧 我换个人
Oh, Hedylus completes chore. Well, I shall swim upstream.
你要把我从主人花钱买♥♥的服务中拉走?
You would pull me from services purchased by your Dominus?
就算是战神玛尔斯 我也敢跟他抢
I would wrest you from Mars himself.
埃拉塔 你真让人暖心 就像天上的太阳照耀着大地
You warm heart, Elata. As sun above the earth below.
你真会说话
You flatter, as all men stiff of cock.
我知道你被迫和外面的男人上♥床♥
I know that you're forced to lie with men outside these walls.
但在这里 我不允许别人碰你 只能我来
Yet within them, I would have no other hands upon you but mine.
那就来吧
Then lay them upon me.
我命令你待在牢房♥里
You were commanded to remain in your cell.
这么多噪音
Slumber eludes with all the fucking noise
还有那些龌龊的声音 让我无法入睡
and noise of fucking.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
我不明白你的意思
I do not grasp meaning.
当你攻击时
When you strike, what do you see?
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表