剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
对于那些有心思追求的人来说 即使没有武力
There are many paths to victory absent force of arms,
也有很多通往胜利的道路
to those with a mind to pursue them.
你表现出了罕见的洞察力
You exhibit rare insight,
即使是对一个身经百战的训练导师来说
even for storied Doctore.
叙利亚人未能给予你应有的尊重
It stands wounding shame that the Syrian fails
这真是一种可耻的伤害
to place respect where it is so lavishly deserved.
嗯 这种事我绝不会允许发生在我的地盘上
Hm. A thing I would never allow beneath my roof.
你是在暗示什么吗?
You broach offer?
我只是在陈述事实
I merely make observation
为了...未来的可能性
in advance of... future possibilities.
我担心 对于这个总是
I fear they are bleak towards house blemished
在比赛中失利的家族来说 未来是黯淡的
by constant defeat in the games.
是真的
It's true.
损失惨重
Losses mount.
但是 和叙利亚人不同
Yet, unlike the Syrian,
我的家族在
my house holds position
竞技场中占有一席之地
in the arena.
想象一下 如果训练我那些角斗士的
Imagine heights achieved if drunken excuse training my men
醉鬼能被更
were to be eclipsed by a more...
耀眼的光芒所取代 那会取得多大的成就
radiant sun.
你是把失败归咎于
You place blame for failure outward
你的训练导师吗?
towards your Doctore?
我只是把它放在它理应存在的地方
I place it where it is firmly deserved.
现在的训练导师只有一团浆糊般的脑袋
Present Doctore has the mind of clotted earth.
被迟钝的智慧束缚的人 很少能领悟到天堂
Men grounded by dull wit seldom grasp the heavens.
只有傻瓜才会从悬崖上跳下去
And only a fool leaps from a cliff
还指望翅膀能像奇迹一样长出来
expecting wings to sprout as if by miracle.
那只鹰又怎么会知道它拥有这种能力
And how might a hawk ever know he possesses such
如果它一直被囚禁在狭小的笼子里?
when confined to restrictive cage?
那只鸟能飞多高呢?
How high could such a bird soar?
远远高于训练场的围墙
Far above the walls of a ludus,
被机会的狂风所托起
borne aloft by the turbulent winds of opportunity.
你和你给我的印象很不一样
You are not what expectation conjured.
那么 我很荣幸能超出你的预期
Well, I stand honored in the exceeding of it.
阿奇莉亚
Achillia!
站好
Fall to position.
让我们看看 清醒的反思
Let us divine if sober reflection
是否带来了想要的结果
birthed desired result.
主人
Dominus.
开始吧
Begin.
主人对你说的话有些过分了
Dominus' words were ill-spoken against you.
但他说的都是实话
Yet he broached no lies.
即使是残酷的真♥相♥ 也可以用温柔的语气来表达
Even hard truth may be honeyed with gentle tone.
你是罪有应得
Such was deserved.
我不是妻子...
566.0
I do not stand wife...
也不该占据这样的位置
nor should assume such position.
我也不该让你为无法得到的爱而如此悲伤
Nor should I see you so aggrieved by love withheld.
你的存在温暖了我的心 无法用语言表达
Presence warms heart beyond words.
如果可以的话 我希望温暖的不仅仅是你的心
I would warm more than heart... if so allowed.
我感受到了你的情意
Sentiment is well received.
我一直渴望听到你
I have long desired to hear those words
从成熟的嘴唇中说出这些话
fall from ripened lips.
梅西亚 你是我最亲爱的朋友
Messia, I hold you dearest friend.
朋友?
Friend?
对于那些关心彼此的人来说
There is no more truer word
没有比这更真实的词了
for those who care for each other.
那么 让我们以朋友的身份相处
Then let us stand as such
把那些错误的幻想都抛到脑后
and condemn errant musings to forgotten memory.
或许今天众神会眷顾我们
Perhaps the gods will bless us this day
让他们互相残杀
and they will kill each other.
好
Good.
利用女人灵活的身体
Use nimble body of a woman to advantage
对抗笨拙的对手
against more lumbering opponent.
但不要变得过于自信
Yet do not fall to overconfidence.
在竞技场上 你可能会因为这个错误而万劫不复
A mistake you may never rise from in the arena.
我再问一遍
I ask again,
你为什么会失败?
why do you fail?
失败
Fail.
失败
Fail!
为什么
Why...
你会
do you...
失败?
fail?
因为我不配
Because I stand unworthy!
我辜负了我的职责
My duty forsaken!
而且这段记忆
And the memory
束缚住了我该死的思想
shackles fucking mind!
你所背负的重担
The weight you carry,
来自你故乡的记忆
memories from the land you hail from,
关于爱 家庭 胜利和悲剧
of love, family, triumph and tragedy.
这对于那些关注你在竞技场上表现的人来说 毫无意义
It is of no interest for the eyes upon you in the arena.
过去
The past,
不能代表我们是谁
stands not who we are.
现在才是最重要的
The present is what holds meaning.
对未来的承诺
The promise of tomorrow.
继续训练
Resume training.
握紧命运
And seize fate,
成为这该死家族的冠军
as champion of this fucking house.
与阿基莉亚相比 你觉得我的身手如何?
How gauge you my form against Achillia?
主人 您身姿如巨人般威猛
You stood as colossus, Dominus.
我没问你
Question was not posed to you.
可我说的正是您心中所想
Yet words are plucked from my thoughts.
如传闻那般
You stood as described,
世间男子无人能及 女子亦望尘莫及
unequalled by man, nor undeserving woman.
我不要奴隶对主人的应答……
I will not have reply from slave to Dominus...
而是希拉拉
but from Hilara
对亚述的回答
to Ashur.
我深感遗憾……
I hold deep regret...
从未亲眼目睹你驰骋竞技场的风采
that eyes never witnessed you upon sands of the arena.
若你当时在场……
Had they been upon me...
我定会夺冠
I would have risen to champion.
在那些真心待你的人眼中
You forever stand as such
你永远是冠军
to those who hold you to heart.
我想沐浴洗去今日的辛劳
I would fall to bath to erase day's labor.
我就爱你此刻的模样
I would have you as you are,
宛如凡人中的神祇
a god among men.
拿酒来
Fetch wine.
等候传唤
Wait to be summoned.
这些消遣不合你意?
You find offered distraction lacking?
早场赛事难以燃起兴致
Passion fails to rise towards early contest.
重头戏揭晓时 热血才会沸腾
Blood stirs with unveiling of the primus.
嗯
Hm.
那便别再拖延这场期待已久的登场
Then let us not delay anticipated arrival.
你对所有求助者
You present such diversion
都这般款待吗?
to all who call upon you?
这般刺♥激♥的消遣深受卡普阿与罗马权贵喜爱
Such titillation pleases the elite of both Capua and Rome,
这位叙利亚人所属家族的前任主人
knowledge embraced by the previous Dominus
深谙此道
of the Syrian's own house.
我仍倍感震惊
I am yet astounded
身份尊贵的女子竟会自降身段
that women of position lower themselves
沉迷这般低俗娱乐
to such base entertainment.
她们的欲望远比那些
Their appetites far exceed those
慵懒的丈夫强烈得多
of languid husbands.
你若知晓为这般目的登门的人是谁
You would marvel at those who have crossed threshold
定会大吃一惊
in such pursuits.
城内有声望之人断然不会如此
Surely none of esteem within city walls.
市政官的妻子便会
No less than the wife of the aedile himself.
霍拉提亚?
Horatia?
那她的朋友们呢?
And what of her friends?
莫德斯塔?不会
Modesta? No.
她没勇气追逐自己的欲望
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表