剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
比他更优秀 却只能抓住一丝……
ever his better, clutching air for thread...
可能性
of fucking possibility.
那我们就把这丝可能性编织成胜利的挂毯
Then let us weave it into tapestry of victory
让这座城市看看我们有多强大
and show this fucking city that we tower above all others.
主人
Dominus.
抱歉 克拉苏又派人送来了消息
Apologies. Another message has been dispatched from Crassus.
啊 他说明白什么时候到了吗?
Ah. Does it clarify hour of day of arrival?
不是关于他本人 而是关于他的行李
Not of person, but of baggage.
哈
Ha!
他提前把东西送来
He sends possessions in advance
还命令我明天日落时分
and commands me as beast of fucking burden
像条狗一样去迎接他
upon setting of morrow's sun!
这种活儿更适合奴隶来做
Labors more befitting a slave.
在他眼里 我或许就是个奴隶
As I yet stand in his fucking eyes.
但只要我们创造奇迹
A notion to be stricken if we defy odds
让阿基莉亚赢得胜利 就能改变这一切
and see Achillia to victory.
我会夺回本该属于我的 ——
I shall reclaim mantle borrowed by--
不
No.
你没出席阿尔巴纳的活动
Your absence was gravely noted in the Albana
那个混♥蛋♥普罗库卢斯可没少嚼舌根
by that shit Proculus.
我要你待在我身边
I would have you fall to my side
日后若再有人挑衅 也好有个照应
and remain so attached in event of future provocation.
遵您所愿
Your will,
我愿为您效犬马之劳
my fucking hands.
所有人看你的眼神都充满欲望
Eyes fall upon you with thoughts of fucking.
哼 她会在我怀里尝到苦头的
Well, she will find bitter embrace within my arms.
塔尔孔
Tarchon,
Ephesius 埃拉托 各就各位
Ephesius, Erato, take position.
阿基莉亚
Achillia.
开始
Begin.
我会为你哀悼
I will mourn your death
哀悼你死在萨图鲁斯和他兄弟们的小手里
at the little hands of Satyrus and his brothers.
然后看着冠军头衔落到更配得上它的人头上
And see title of champion fall to more deserving name.
集中注意力
Focus effort.
别忘了我们之前说过的话
And you recall words broken between us.
这才是
Proper place
虚弱畜生该待的地方
for weakened animal.
很好
Good.
终于把制胜的要领听进去了
Instruction towards victory at last finds purchase.
那个该死的女人是在羞辱这个家族
That fucking woman mocks this house.
就凭她那点本事?
With her prowess?
她还没资格获得现在的地位
By elevation of position not yet earned,
主人没经过正规测试就给了她兄弟会徽章
by Dominus rewarding her with the mark of the Brotherhood,
这简直荒唐
absent proper fucking test.
而且……
And...
她还让一位父亲
by shifting a father's allegiance
背离了本该坚守的立场
from its rightful place.
或许你说的都对
All could hold truth,
但这不能改变你输给阿基莉亚的事实
yet none negate poor showing against Achillia.
埃拉托和 Ephesius 本该打败她的
Erato and Ephesius should have bested her.
是啊 若不是你鲁莽地急于求成
Yes. Perhaps they would have
他们或许已经赢了
had you not foolishly pressed your own advantage,
你总是犯这种错
a fault oft repeated.
你昨天和她吃饭时
Are those the fucking words you broke with her
就是这么教她怎么打败你儿子的吗?
over yesterday's meal- how to defeat your fucking son?
科里斯不在 我就是格斗大♥师♥
In Korris' absence, I stand Doctore.
我说的话自然是为了家族胜利
And words shared reflected such.
你把她的胜利看得比我的还重要
You place her victory above mine.
我把这个家族的胜利……
I place the victory of this fucking house...
看得比一切都重要
over all concerns.
甚至包括血缘亲情
And even those of blood.
这么说 我们的亲情就这么脆弱吗?
Well, does it stand so tenuous a bond?
你是我的儿子
You are my son.
我希望你
I would see you
能超越所有人
rise above all others.
我会荣耀你……
And I will honor you...
等我登上竞技场的那天
when my time comes in the arena.
首先
First,
你要尊重自己……
you honor self...
用智慧制定策略
with thoughtful strategy.
我是按父亲教我的方式战斗 ——
I fight as I was taught-
按你教我的方式
by my father.
那是我的失败
Then the failure is mine.
希望你能在那个努比亚人身上
找到更听话的学生
May you find a more willing student in the fucking Nubian.
听着 儿子 ——
Look, son-
你又一次不假思索地发脾气
Again, you lash out, absent thought of consequence.
可你却为
And yet you froth
被一个女人打败而气急败坏
over how a woman bested you.
别再闹了 冷静点
Place game aside and gather yourself.
我要你跟我走一趟
I would have you accompany me.
去哪?
Where?
去你母亲吩咐的地方
Where honored mother commands.
若你追求的是墙外的激♥情♥
If passions lie beyond these walls,
我恐怕无法如你所愿
I fear I stand not your reflection.
我们之间就这么格格不入吗?
Are we so opposed, you and I?
你小时候 我们可是心意相通的
When you were yet a child, we were of one heart and mind.
我早已不是当年的那个孩子了
I'm far removed from the youth I was.
但我依然愿意像当年那样接纳你
Yet here I stand, willing to embrace you as such.
抱歉
Apologies.
我最近状态不太好
I am not myself.
而且这种状态已经持续很久了
And have not been so for too long a time.
生活待我并不友善
Life has been unkind in its offering.
人生本就是
It is but oscillation
在欢乐与绝望之间摇摆
between joy and despair.
每一天都能重新选择自己的心境
Each new day presents fresh choice between them.
可当命运早已注定
What is choice
所谓的选择又有什么意义?
when fate has final say,
往往只留下支离破碎的残局
often leaving but fractured remnants in its wake?
至少你还活着
You yet breathe.
我感谢神明让你活着
And I thank the gods it is so.
我希望你能变回那个快乐的孩子
I would have you return to the happy child
那个曾照亮这个家……
that so brightened this house...
和整个世界的孩子
and world beyond.
可如果未来只剩下黑暗呢?
And if it holds nothing but shadow?
我们无法阻止太阳落山
We cannot halt setting of the sun,
但或许我们可以一起点燃火炬
yet perhaps together, we may ignite torch
照亮
to guide our way
走出黑暗的道路
from darkness.
我答应过父亲要和他玩一局拉丁方块棋
I promised Father a game of Latrunculi.
等你回来再玩也不迟
Game shall greet you upon return.
奥皮特斯说 商人斯普里乌斯会收到……
Opiter whispers that Spurius the trader receives...
埃及亚麻布
Egyptian linen.
我真希望我们能穿上
How I would see us draped in fineries
配得上母亲和
befitting mother
美丽女儿的华丽服饰
and radiant daughter.
那我们就去集市吧
Then let us to market.
一起去
Together.
哦
Oh!
太阳快把人烤晕了
The sun threatens to bake senses to oblivion.
我们要不要停下来 到阴凉处歇歇?
Should we pause and fall to shade?
我觉得阳光照在身上很舒服
I find it comforting upon skin.
看到你重新振作起来 真是太好了 维里迪亚
It lifts heart to see you resurrected
among the living, Viridia.
看
Look.
特尔提乌斯来了
Tertius graces presence.
他妻子呢?我忘了她的名字
Where stands his wife? The name escapes me.
一个没什么存在感的女人
A woman of tenuous impression,
最近刚去世
recently called to the shores of the afterlife.
可怜的人 肯定很伤心
Poor man. A loss most keenly felt.
他们之间根本没有爱情
There stood no love between them.
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表