剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
Yes!
兄弟
Brother!
巴尔布斯
Balbus!
过来
Come.
没了兄弟们帮忙 看你这小个子还能撑多久
Let us see how you fare absent fucking brothers, little man.
哈
Ha!
这就是普罗库卢斯 能拿出的最好水平
Is this the best that Proculus offers?!
哈
Ha!
我一根手指头 都比他们有威胁
My cock stands larger threat.
操
Fuck.
总有一天
One day...
好
Yes!
太棒了
Yeah!
一旦被打倒在地
No man stands above us
没人能高高在上
when laid to fucking ground!
他们在笑
They laugh.
他们竟然他妈在嘲笑我们
They fucking laugh at us.
这群人 就是笑话的源头
There sit mother of fucking jest.
回到座位上去
Regain your seat.
你要我们坐在这里 任凭他们嘲笑吗
Would you have us sit and bathe in fucking mockery?
他们想让我们滚
They desire us gone...
我偏不让他们如愿
a satisfaction I would see denied.
抱歉 有紧急事务 需要我处理 先行告辞
Apologies, pressing concerns wrest me from position.
科苏提亚
Cossutia.
天色还早 我是为 Liber Pater 节而来的
Day is but half fallen, and I stand for Liber Pater.
我想留下来 -我可不想
I would remain. - And I would not.
什么事让你 这么扫兴
What turns such mood?
总不会是在嘲笑 那个叙利亚癞蛤♥蟆♥吧
Surely not amusement at expense of the Syrian toad.
那个癞蛤♥蟆♥可是 马库斯·克拉苏的宠儿
That toad is pet to Marcus fucking Crassus.
我正努力缓和他和庞培之间 一触即发的怨恨
I make overtures to temper smoldering resentment
结果我妻子却在 火上浇油
between the man and Pompey, only to find wife stoking flames!
抱歉 加比尼乌斯 我们没想到
Apologies, Gabinius. We did not think--
你们确实没想到
No, you did not.
如果克拉苏还在乎 那个叙利亚人
If Crassus yet bore concern towards the Syrian,
早就表明态度了 他已经被抛弃了
intentions would have been made known. He is forsaken
很快就会从卡普阿消失
and soon shall fade from Capua
成为人们 遗忘的不愉快回忆
as unpleasant memory upon passing of time.
希望你说的是真的
I pray words hold truth.
走吧
Come.
感谢 今天过得很愉快
Gratitude... for most enjoyable day.
见证这沙地上 无与伦比的速度与凶猛吧
Witness speed and ferocity unmatched upon the sands!
小杂碎
Little shit!
哦
Oh!
最尊贵的客人 终于来了
Most honored guest at last arrives.
快看这个强大的叙利亚人
Behold the mighty Syrian -
驴家族的主人
Dominus of the House of Asses.
别理他 萨图鲁斯 喝多了
Pay him no heed. Satyrus drinks as man fully formed,
满嘴胡言乱语
overfilling flyspeck vessel.
声音小得 几乎听不见
Voice so small to be barely of note.
但也比你那个在竞技场上 被小个子割喉的手下强
Yet louder than your man in the arena with throat slit
by tiny hand.
我会为你的损失 做出补偿
I shall compensate for your loss
希望你能明白 这只是个玩笑
in hope that jest is received in manner intended.
我明白 -那就好
It has been taken as intended. - Ah. Sentiment well met.
我可不想让克拉苏 产生不必要的误会
I would not have Crassus believe otherwise.
这种小事 没必要惊动他
I find no reason to concern him with such matters.
我们想到一块儿去了
We are one in this regard.
或许我们 还能找到更多共同点
Perhaps more common ground may yet be claimed.
这个人 就不能直说吗
Is the man incapable
直截了当地说呢
of speaking plainly?
抱歉
Apologies.
我应该说得简单点 让你这种头脑简单的人也能听懂
I should reduce words so base intellect may grasp intent.
你的玩笑我忍♥了 但
I have born your jest absent complaint, yet
阿舒尔家族还没有 得到一场正经的比赛机会
the House of Ashur has not yet been afforded proper contest.
你还想再要 一个竞技场名额
You seek additional position in the arena?
观众们 已经看腻了老面孔
Crowd turns weary of repeated meal.
他们渴望看到 新奇的表演
They quench hunger by devouring new and unusual meat.
或许你该找点 新鲜玩意儿来
Perhaps if you acquired something novel to offer.
我会加倍努力 寻找令人耳目一新的表演
I shall redouble the effort to secure undiscovered spectacle
希望有一天能 再次参赛
and see rematch upon a day.
非常期待
A thing greatly anticipated.
啊 善良的赫伦尼乌斯来了
Ah, good Herennius has arrived.
我们去打个招呼吧 免得奥皮特斯把他烦死
Let us greet him, lest Opiter bores the man to early grave.
嗯
Hm.
赫伦尼乌斯 想必奥皮特斯和他尊贵的妻子已经为你备好了酒
Herennius, I trust Opiter and noble wife have offered wine.
换做以前 这样的侮辱早就用血来偿还了
There stood a time such insult would have been paid in blood.
真希望时光倒流
Would that sun reversed its course
回到那个时候
and return us to fucking moment.
走吧
Come.
我们必须找到合适的人手 重新站稳脚跟
We must secure stock matching purpose to regain footing.
我们现在要训练的 都是些孩子吗
Are we to train men the size of children now?
如果观众喜欢 我甚至会让刚出生的婴儿拿起剑
I would force sword into hand of newborn babe
如果人群希望如此
if the crowd desire such.
卡普阿的奴隶贩子鲁索尼乌斯 手里没有任何特别的货色
The slaver Rusonius here in Capua
不含有任何异域特色
holds none of exotic nature.
我们得去更远的地方 比如那不勒斯或库迈
We shall seek further abroad, to Neapolis or Cumae,
祈祷你一直念叨的 众神
and pray the gods you're forever moaning about
终于能显显灵
at last present fucking selves.
在共和国境内 你再也找不到比这更好的人选了
You shall behold no finer specimens within Republic.
这些人都是刚 穿越第勒尼安海而来
Each man stands fresh from journey across Tyrrhenian Sea.
尽情感受 未来在沙地上凯♥旋♥的迷人气息吧
Breathe in intoxicating scent of future triumphs upon the sands.
我拉肚子 拉出来的东西都比这些人强
I have conjured more worthy shits from troubled bowels.
那个高卢人怎么样? 看起来还有点潜力
What of the Gaul? He cuts a form towards promise.
我们这里 有十几个和他长得差不多的
We possess a dozen yet carved in the man's image.
我们必须拿出 新奇的表演来吸引观众
We must present unknown delights to ignite the crowd
引起那个该死的 行政官的注意
and gain attention of fucking Aedile.
下一批货什么时候到? -月底 或许到时候
When's the next shipment due? - By month's end. Perhaps then--
你给我喝的是温水 还指望我再要一杯
You fill cup with warm piss and expect request for more?
我们去库迈 希望能找到更好的机会
Let us to Cumae and hopes of more fragrant opportunity.
你这简直是 异想天开
You grasp gold from a sow's arse.
为了找到机会 就算深入泥潭我也愿意
And will plunge to fucking shoulders in the seeking of it.
库迈能提供的 只会更少
Cumae will provide even less for consideration.
我们应该回卡普阿
We should return to Capua...
站住! -然后
Halt! - ...and then--
啊! -抓住她
Aargh! - Seize her!
啊! -啊
Ah! - Aargh!
啊
Aargh!
啊! -啊
Aargh! - Aah!
别动
Move...
否则就等死吧
and see life fucking forfeit.
站住
Halt!
啊
Ah!
看来这个女人 给你添了不少麻烦 我来处理她
This one seems to have presented unfortunate complications
免得你再 丢人现眼
to your day. I would remove her from concern,
以免造成进一步的尴尬 起来
lest further embarrassment arise.
她袭击了罗马人
She struck a Roman.
我要让她 从这个世界上消失
I'll see her removed from this fucking life.
别为了这点事 闹出人命
Let us not fall to bloody disagreement.
滚开 你这个蠢货
Give way, you fucking shit.
这个蠢货可是 马库斯·李锡尼·克拉苏的人
This fucking shit holds favor of Marcus Licinius Crassus,
罗马的执政官之一
Co-Consul of Rome,
而我是他在卡普阿的代表
and I, his man in Capua.
谁敢对我或我的手下动手
Lay hand upon me or those in my employ,
我就会把他的冒犯 告知克拉苏
and word shall reach him of offense.
你就是他那个叙利亚人
You are his Syrian,
那个帮助共和国 对抗叛军斯巴达克斯的人
who aided the Republic against the rebel Spartacus.
正是我
I stand the same.
我想这足以 弥补你的损失了
I believe this should more than balm wounded pride.
我们支持克拉苏 反对那个屠夫庞培
We stand for Crassus against the butcher, Pompey.
如果有机会 记得表明我们的立场
Relay allegiance if opportunity arises.
都给我站好! 动起来
Fall to fucking form! Move!
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表