剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
亚述家族会开辟自己的道路
The House of Ashur would carve its own path
然后把所有挡路的人都他妈的轰成渣
and fuck into oblivion all who stands in its way.
你还没资格在这个他妈的家族里立足
You have not earned position in this fuckin' house.
他们永远不会欢迎一个女人
They will never welcome a woman
成为他们的一员
as one of their own.
她并非毫无技巧
She's not absent skill.
老头 你上次踏上竞技场是什么时候?
And when were you last upon the sands, old man?
加比尼乌斯?他主持阿波罗祭的角斗
Gabinius? He hosts the game of the Ludi Apollinares.
我看此人有一个伶牙俐齿的妻子
I see a man possessed of serpent-tongued wife.
或许奥皮特家族
Perhaps the House of Opiter
会带来意想不到的挑战
shall present surprising challenge.
你对他的担忧过头了
You worry over him beyond reason.
但谁又担心你呢?
Yet who worries over you?
阿佩德马克 战争与征服之神
Apedemak. God of war and conquest.
那你为何雕刻他的像?
Then why work his image?
为了提醒我失去了什么
As a reminder what was lost.
她杀了我的兄弟
She took the life of a brother,
你却让她活了下来
yet you let her live.
她见了血
She drew blood.
任何敢对她动手动脚的男人
And any man who lays undesired hand upon her
都会尝到我的怒火 他妈的
shall feel my own at fucking throat.
你为了区区不满
You risked life of valued acquisition
竟敢用他妈的刀剑去冒险 危及我的摇钱树?
by pressing grievance with fucking steel?!
那克里提库斯的命呢?
And what of the life of Creticus?
难道他的命不值一提吗?
Was it not a thing of equal worth?
没人会掏钱
No one would produce coin
去看一个废物在竞技场上走来走去
to see shit walking upright upon the sands of the arena.
我们并不缺技艺高超的角斗士
We do not overflow with men of skill
以至于一个人的死能被漠视
that the passing of one should be met with indifference.
我的语气听起来他妈的很漠视吗?
Does voice sound fuckin' indifferent?
那家伙只是块粗糙的砖头
The man stood but crudely formed brick!
阿喀莉亚是他妈的地基
Achillia stands as fucking foundation.
她参加阿波罗祭的角斗
Her entrance to the games of the Ludi Apollinares
能确保咱们家族崛起
will secure the ascent of this house
你不是一直抱怨吗?
that you're always moaning on about!
你已经说服加比尼乌斯支持我们了?
You have swayed Gabinius to our cause?
当我们共进晚餐时 奖品已唾手可得
Prize was within grasp when we broke meal,
直到发生了一些不幸的插曲
until unfortunate turn of humors.
你的话语向来有这种效果
Your words have been known to carry such effect.
他要求坦诚 你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
He pressed for honesty, you towering fuck,
当他得到坦诚的回答后
and, when presented with such,
他勃然大怒 命令我从他妈的眼前消失
took offence and commanded me to fall from fuckin' sight.
所以...我们还是乞丐
So...we remain beggars,
双膝跪地 张开嘴巴
knees upon ground, mouth open
去取悦任何勃起以示恩宠的家伙
to pleasure any cock that rises to favor.
你只需要关心
You need concern yourself with the duties
我花钱让你做的事情
I paid you for in coin,
其中最紧迫的就是
most pressing of which
确保阿喀莉亚准备好面对费罗克斯兄弟
seeing Achillia ready to face the Brothers Ferox,
而不是擅自行动
not taking actions absent authority.
我判断那个女人野性难驯
I gauged the woman to be wild and untamed,
但你没有听取警告
yet you did not heed warning.
我他妈的是主人
I stand fucking Dominus.
我他妈的是教头
And I fucking Doctore.
在竞技场上 我说的话就是法律
Upon the sands, my word is law.
你想凌驾于我之上?
You would place yourself above me?
在这种事情上 我的经验超越任何人
I place my experience in such matters beyond any man.
那你为何还让阿喀莉亚活着
Then why does Achillia yet draw breath
如果你觉得她如此冒犯你那脆弱的神经?
if you find her such an affront to delicate sensibilities?
因为她证明了自己有价值
Because she proved herself worthy,
至少值得进一步考虑
at least of further consideration.
啊
Ah...
你谈论价值以及如何证明它
You speak of worth and the proving of it.
那我就给你安排一项任务 让你也证明一下
I will set you upon task to mirror the same.
嗯 什么崇高的目标驱使我?
Hm. And what vaunted purpose moves my hand?
任何我需要的他妈的目标
Whatever fucking purpose I require
以此来满足你的忠诚
towards satisfaction of loyalty.
我们蒙受耻辱
We stand dishonored,
缺少一个像样的主人 重振甘尼克斯和克里克斯时代的辉煌
lacking Dominus with fucking cock to reclaim lost glory
真正的他妈的冠军
from the days of Gannicus and Crixus.
远远超过那个废物叙利亚人
True fuckin' champions.
说话小心点
Far eclipsing the shit Syrian!
不然你的小鸡鸡
Break words more wisely...
就会像克里提库斯那样 不幸地与身体分离
or see own questionable manhood parted from body
他的努比亚宠物夺走了一个兄弟的性命
in unfortunate manner of Creticus.
却无人追究 这简直是在嘲笑所有把他当朋友的人
His pet Nubian claims life of a brother
此事无人♥质♥疑
absent consequence, a jest to all who greeted him as friend.
但我服从主人的意志
A thing uncontested,
我们所有人都必须服从
yet I bow to the will of our Dominus,
就像我们所有人一样
as all of us must.
暂时如此
For now.
嗯
Hmm.
埃拉托的话有道理
Erato's words hold truth.
她们可能拥有全世界 但仍然证明
They could hold the world and still prove
毫无用处
of little use.
家族的荣耀
Does the honor of the house
难道不是高于一切吗?
not stand above all else?
理应如此
It should.
那么 我们他妈的主人玷污了它
Then our fucking Dominus has tainted it
让女人参加角斗
by positioning woman towards the arena.
注意
Attend!
我将离开这里执行任务
I am set to task beyond these walls.
在我离开期间 塞拉杜斯将代理教头 直到我回来
In my absence, Celadus shall stand Doctore until my return.
感谢
Gratitude.
这是莫大的荣幸
It is a heavy honor.
能让老朋友代理我的位置 我感到荣幸
The honor is mine to have old friend assume my place.
带领大家训练
See the men to purpose.
继续训练
Resume training.
塔尔孔 埃拉托 就位
Tarchon, Erato, take position
然后开始!-防守
and fall- -Brace!
年轻的怒火 在经验丰富的剑术大♥师♥面前 显得苍白无力
Youthful fury pales against the master of fucking sword.
啊
Aargh!
如果有这样的大♥师♥出现
Inform me when such a master presents himself...
我会让他尝尝同样的滋味 塞满他的狗嘴
and I will serve same meal that fills fucking mouth.
塔尔孔
Tarchon!
如果你面对的是一个稍有价值的对手
Had you faced an opponent of the slightest worth,
这种鲁莽的攻击会让你倒在竞技场上
wild attack would have seen you upon the ground of the arena
脑浆从你♥他♥妈♥的脑袋里迸出来
with addled brain spilled from fucking head.
重新就位
Retake position
摆出正确的姿势
and fall to proper form.
教头
Doctore.
她的战斗方式像个戴着镣铐的人
She fights as one yet burdened by chains.
或许 她被更沉重的枷锁束缚着
Perhaps she is shackled by thing of more crushing weight.
说下去
Expand upon thought.
我注意到她眼中有一丝阴影
I noted a shadow within eye,
仿佛萦绕不去的幽灵
as of lingering specter.
你什么时候和她这么接近了
When did you find yourself so close to her
能观察到这些?
to observe this?
当你在阿庇安大道时 我有机会和她说几句话——
I had occasion to break words when you ventured upon Appian--
你未经我的允许 就把她召进别♥墅♥?
You summoned her into the villa absent my presence?
不 主人 我去努比亚人的牢房♥了
No, Dominus. I went to the Nubian's cell,
带着守卫——
accompanied by guards--
你被禁止进入角斗场
You are forbidden in the ludus.
即使有护卫在 对你这种娇弱的人来说 也是不安全的
It is unsafe for one so soft, even with presence of escort.
我不是老鼠 不会像老鼠一样畏缩
I am no mouse, nor shall cower as such.
抱歉 主人
Apologies, Dominus.
你有没有推断出这种阴影的起因
And did you divine the cause of this shadow
你♥他♥妈♥的注意到了?
you fucking noted?
没有 -没有
No. -No.
但是
Yet...
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表