剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
只有婚姻带来的利益
Only advantage of marriage,
用来巩固各自的家族地位
strengthening respective families.
他长得真英武 不是吗?
He does cut a form, does he not?
任何女人能嫁给她都是一种福气
Any woman would be blessed to call him husband.
或许我们应该去向他表示慰问
Perhaps we should pay respect
给他一点安慰
and offer what comfort may be afforded.
这天气热得像要活过来一样 不是吗?
The heat is a living thing, is it not?
我得去看看那传说中的埃及亚麻布
I would lay eyes upon Egyptian linen so breathlessly promised,
免得买♥♥之前就被抢光了
lest it evaporate in advance of purchase.
那我们就先办正事
Let us fall to purpose, then,
改天再找特尔提乌斯说话吧
and consider words with Tertius at later convenience.
他随心所欲地使唤我
Discharged upon whim,
完全不顾我自己的职责
absent concern towards obligation claimed my own.
克拉苏就像扯着狗绳一样
Crassus yanks his leash and expect obedient cur
指望我像条听话的狗一样服从
to fall to fucking heel.
我的声音冒犯到你了
Does voice offend,
还是你在想别的事情?
or do thoughts wander astray from fucking consideration?
我不在乎别人怎么看
I care not for eyes upon us.
我们赶紧完成他吩咐的事 回别♥墅♥去吧
Let us attend demanded undertaking and return to villa.
别再出什么岔子
Absent fucking incident.
就这些吗?
Is this the sum of it,
还是说他想把
or does the man seek to transport
整个罗马都搬过来?
all of fucking Rome as well?
我接到的命令就是运送这些东西
What eyes lay upon is all I have been charged to deliver.
那我们的事就办完了 赶紧消失
Then our business concludes. Fall from fucking sight.
我想在天黑前
I would see us removed from the street
离开这条街
in advance of encroaching night.
你还有别的话要说
You yet have more words to break,
还是被我英俊的外表惊呆了?
or do you stand dumbstruck by glorious form before you?
抱歉 我以为是收到货后再付款……
Apologies. I was instructed payment would be due upon...
receipt.
那个…… 总金额是多少?
And, uh...what is the sum?
30 第纳尔
30 denarii.
30 第纳尔
30 denarii.
我的钱不够
Purse stands shy of required sum.
你先把账单送来 我会付清的
Send notice for balance, and I shall see you satisfied.
什么时候?
Upon what day?
我想什么时候就什么时候
Of my fucking choosing.
再催我
Press matter and find yourself forever absent of need...
你以后就再也不需要钱了
of coin.
那我就等您方便的时候
At your leisure, then.
克拉苏是共和国最富有的人
Crassus stands richest man in fucking Republic,
却要我们家族来付这笔账
yet it falls upon this house to see debt paid.
你觉得他是怎么变得这么富有的?
How do you hold the man became so swollen with wealth?
靠精明地用别人的钱为自己谋利
By shrewdly using the coin of others in place of his own.
这倒是值得学习
A thing to aspire to.
小心脚下
Pay mind towards footing!
如果这些贵重物品有损坏
Injury to valued burden will be visited tenfold
相关责任人会受到十倍的惩罚
upon those accountable.
再去打些水来
Retrieve more water.
我要在主人回来前把泳池灌满
I would see pool filled before our Dominus returns,
否则又要面对他的坏脾气
or brave ill humor so often unleashed.
他的情绪只是压力的反映
His mood is but reflective of forces brought to bear.
你别往心里去
You must not hold such against him.
我会照吩咐做的
I shall do as commanded.
你不能用这种语气跟我说话
You are not to speak to me in such manner.
抱歉……
Apologies...
不该多嘴的
for breaking unwanted words.
梅西亚 我该怎么办?
Messia, what would you have me do?
我无法回应你没有的感情
I cannot return feelings I do not hold.
我真希望能让时光倒流
I wish to the gods I could reverse sun
收回那些话
and see them unspoken.
我不是故意要对你不好的
I do not mean to be unkind.
我也不是
Nor I.
可每天面对自己渴望却得不到的东西
Yet I do not know how to be
我不知道该如何自处
when presented each day with that which I desire
yet cannot have.
你的注意力不集中了 兄弟
Your attention wanders, brother.
在想烦心事
Towards vexing cause.
你很适合双剑格斗士的风格
You take well to style of dimachaerus.
我从来不喜欢这种风格
I never favored it.
没有盾牌 太容易受伤了
You stand too vulnerable absent shield.
你有盾牌也没起到什么保护作用
Yours offered little protection
还不是被我打倒在地
when I sent you to fucking ground.
别把别人的失误当成你的本事
Do not ascribe to skill what lies in fault of another.
下次交手 我会多加留意
More careful thought will greet you next we meet.
是得到了更有经验的人的指点吗?
Strategy counselled by one more experienced?
没错 很好
Yes, good.
活在名门父亲的阴影下
It is a heavy thing,
确实不容易
living beneath shadow of noble father.
我才没有活在任何人的阴影下 - 那就是活在女人的阴影下?
I live in no man's shadow. - Only a woman's, then?
总有一天
Upon a day,
努比亚人
Nubian.
总有一天我会打败你
Upon a fucking day.
Ephesius
Ephesius!
来一场真正的较量吧
Let us fall to proper fucking contest!
哦 不
Oh, no.
你觉得这件……
How favor you...
哦! - …… 怎么样?
Oh! - ...this one?
简直是神明的馈赠
A gift from the gods.
我从未见过这么好的料子
I've never felt its equal.
我还有更好的东西要给你这样光彩照人的人
I have yet more to offer one so luminous.
我们要为你做一件这座城市
We are going to fashion the finest stola
最华丽的长外衣……
this city has ever beheld...
为你父亲的比赛做准备
in anticipation of your father's games.
比赛?
The games?
穿着这么华丽的衣服坐在贵宾席上
Entering the pulvinus draped in such finery
肯定会引起轰动的
shall precipitate absolute riot.
我不会去的 - 你父亲希望你去
I will not be in attendance. - Your father expects it so.
我从没听他这么说过
A desire I have not heard expressed from his lips.
你必须去 维里迪亚
You must come, Viridia.
你已经太久没出现在崇拜你的公众面前了 ——
You have been too long removed from eyes of adoring public-
guards
Guards!
我们得走了
We must go!
这边 快
This way, come.
抓住她们
Seize them!
维里迪亚
Viridia!
你们为什么要袭击我们?
Why do you fall upon us?
去问你那高贵的丈夫
Pose question to noble husband.
啊
Argh!
母亲
Mother!
我们只需要一个人 杀了她
We need but one. Part her from fucking life.
该死的贱♥人♥
Fucking cunts!
快点走 你这个贱♥人♥
Keep moving, you fucking bitch,
否则我就杀了你
or I shall have your fucking blood!
啊
Argh!
啊
Argh!
小心身后
Behind you!
你现在安全了
You are safe now.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
只要能换你平安无事
I would welcome a thousand such wounds
就算受上千次伤
if earning of them
我也愿意
yet saw you grace this world.
我也不希望因为我而让你陷入危险
Nor would I have you fall from it, my life the cause.
维里迪亚
Viridia!
母亲
Mother!
我还以为你死了
I thought you dead!
要不是亚述和他的手下碰巧出现
Such would have held true,
我恐怕真的活不成了
had Ashur and his man not chanced upon us.
亚述
Ashur.
这些人是谁?
Who are these men?
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表