剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
你又花钱买♥♥了个 该死的家奴
You waste coin on another fucking house slave?
不是
No.
我本不相信众神 但他们却送来了这份意想不到的礼物
The gods I do not believe in manifest unexpected gift,
一份我要好好利用 的礼物
one I would see towards advantage.
带走
Move.
你真是 疯了
You have truly fallen from fucking sense!
我只是比你们 更有远见
I but rise above lesser minds.
你竟然要我训练一个女人 去竞技场比赛
You would have me train a woman to stand in the arena.
一个女人? 踏上竞技场的沙地
A woman? Upon the sands?
这简直是 荒谬至极
The very notion of fucking perversion.
但这种荒谬 观众们还从未见过
Perversion not yet tasted by ravenous crowd.
这一定会吸引 所有人的目光 让人无法忽视
One that shall gain notice impossible to ignore.
希拉拉要是和 角斗士对决
Hilara would present equal challenge
也能形成 同样的看点
pitted against fucking gladiator.
我见过很多女人
I have witnessed many of breast and cunt
她们比男人 还要致命
far more deadly than their opposite.
在斯巴达克斯 和他的叛军之中
Among rank of Spartacus and his rebels,
她们和那些 有勇无谋的男人一样勇猛
they stood as fierce as any possessed of cock and balls.
哈哈
Ha ha!
你已经下定决心了
You are set upon course?
嗯
Mm.
把她带去洗澡 然后带到我的办公室
Have her bathed and brought to office chambers.
让我们一同展望 辉煌的未来
Let us gaze upon glorious future.
哈
Ha!
-她吃东西了吗? -像豺狼扑向受伤的猎物一样狼吞虎咽
- Has she taken food? - As jackal upon wounded prey.
这也难怪
Who could lay blame?
乘坐奴隶船的旅程
Journey through the belly of a slave ship
毫无舒适可言
offers few comforts,
任何经历过的人 都能证明
as any who have survived such may attest.
天亮后把这个送到罗马 务必亲手交给
See this dispatched to Rome at first light to be delivered
克拉苏本人 不能交给其他人
into no other hand than possessed of Crassus himself.
是 主人
Yes, Dominus.
你会说通用语吗
Are you able to break common tongue?
过来点 我要仔细看看你
Close gap. I would have closer inspection.
过来 我没有恶意
Come. I bear no teeth...
希望你也能 友好相待
and would be greeted in kind.
你叫什么名字
What name do you carry?
内费雷特
Neferet.
内费雷特
Neferet?
名字真好听
Most pleasing upon tongue.
但罗马人可能不太习惯 他们更喜欢 熟悉的名字
Yet not upon Roman ear. They desire more familiar personage.
没错 一个能让人联想到 古老传说
Yes, one stirring reflection of ancient legends
充满传奇色彩的名字
and impossible exploits
神话传说
of lore.
阿基莉亚
Achillia.
从今天起 你就叫这个名字
The name you will bear from this day forward -
阿基莉亚
Achillia.
想象一下观众们 齐声高喊这个名字的场景
Imagine the crowd chanting such,
那声音将为你 响彻云霄
the sound assaulting the very heavens in your honor.
观众
Crowd?
你并非没有战斗技巧
You're not without skill in way of combat,
在那不勒斯海岸上 已经充分展现
evident keenly presented upon shores of Neapolis,
但你现在 就像一把刚锻造好的剑
yet you stand as newly forged blade.
虽有钢铁之声
Sound of steel...
却刃口未开
yet dull of edge.
我会将你打磨成 致命武器
I will have you honed to deadly advantage
然后让你登上 竞技场的沙地
and unleashed upon the sands of the arena...
迎接观众们
to the roar
的欢呼
of the crowd.
你也能从中获得 丰厚的回报
And you may reap benefits...
以及众人的追捧
such adulation provides.
这些回报 包括更多的酒吗
Do such benefits promise more wine?
哈
Ha!
只要你想要 多到能淹死众神
Enough to drown the gods if you so desire.
你只需听从我的命令
You but need to fall to command--
呃
Ugh!
再动一下 就让他死
Move and see his fucking life forfeit.
站稳了 给我站稳了……
Hold ground. Hold... fucking ground.
-放开他! -你逃不出这堵墙
- Release him! - You cannot slip these walls.
那我们就一起 同归于尽
Then we fall from this world entwined.
我绝不当 你们这种人的奴隶 等死
I will not die a fucking slave to men such as you.
在这个世界上 我们都是奴隶
We are all of us but slaves to those of means and position
被那些有钱有势的人 操控
who move us upon board, pieces in game,
像棋子一样被摆布 随时可能被牺牲
sacrificed upon whim or need--
趁你还能思考 把话说清楚
Speak clearly while you yet have thought to form words.
就算你逃出这堵墙 也永远不会获得真正的自♥由♥
Even if you slip these walls, you will never be truly free.
他们会因为你的冒犯 追杀你 取你性命
They will hunt you down for such offense and see life ended.
这也比 被锁链束缚要好
A fate more desirable than one bound in chains.
还有另一条路
There is another way.
宣誓效忠 叫我主人 然后去竞技场战斗
Pledge oath. Call me dominus and fight in the arena.
在沙地上 赢得你的自♥由♥
Earn your freedom upon the sands.
一种罗马人 永远无法从你手中夺走的自♥由♥
A freedom the Romans can never seize from you
这真的可能吗
Such a thing is possible?
我就是最好的证明
I stand proof it is so.
让我们
Let us,
摆脱历史的束缚
uncouple from history,
去拥抱
and embrace,
未知的明天
unknown tomorrow.
放开她
Leave her!
我们已经达成协议了
We struck a bargain.
不是吗
Have we not?
主人
Dominus.
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表