剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
你看到了什么?
A wooden fucking man.
你释放的愤怒远超简单的攻击动作
You unleash fury beyond simple form.
在你脑海里 你看到了什么?
What do you see, in mind's eye?
那些认为我不配的人
Those who hold me unworthy.
是在这个角斗士学校里
Within this ludus
还是在导致你陷入这种命运的道路上?
or upon the path that led you to such fate?
你也没去享受那些我得不到的女人?
You do not partake in the pleasure of whores denied me?
我的品味更挑剔
My taste is of a more discerning nature.
我不满足于那些
One not sated by men who accept coin,
为了钱而献出拥抱的男人
in exchange for loving embrace.
嗯 真希望我也有选择的余地
Hmm. Would that I were so blessed of choice.
嗯
Hmm.
喝吧
Drink
缓解未来日子里的痛苦
and dull pain of coming days.
你不该那样跟那个叙利亚人说话 太掉价了
You lower yourself, speaking to the Syrian as you did.
我只是表达了由衷的感谢
I but expressed gratitude, keenly felt.
你让他觉得自己和你是平等的 值得这样的赞美
You made him feel as equal, deserving of such praise.
他帮助推♥翻♥了斯巴达克斯 难道不应该吗?
Does he not, for aiding in the fall of Spartacus?
他只是为了自己 为了爬上更高的位置
He but aided himself and desire to climb above his station.
难道所有人不都应该追求进步吗?
Should not all men seek to be so elevated?
是的 但前提是他们出身高贵
Yes, if they are of proper breeding.
你好像很生气
You froth as if personally aggrieved.
就像个人恩怨一样
The man himself is of slightest note.
他本人并不重要
It is what he represents-
重要的是他所代表的
those who would pollute pure waters of the republic,
那些污染共和国纯净水源的人
fancying themselves upon level with storied name and position.
自以为能与名门望族平起平坐
He must be made example, to be taken as warning
必须以他为戒
to all those who would mistake themselves so.
警告所有有这种错误想法的人
Father appears in disagreement.
父亲似乎不同意
Husband will often stray from reason, if not closely attended.
丈夫如果没人好好管教
Would that I yet had one to give such counsel.
常常会失去理智
Accept mine...
真希望我还有丈夫可以给我这样的建议
in his place.
那就听我的吧
Do not forfeit precious youth to grieving.
-伤口还没愈合 -而且
- Wound is yet fresh. - And...
永远也不会愈合
will never heal...
除非有合适的药膏
unless proper balm is applied.
丈夫离世 生活并不会就此结束
Life does not end when a husband falls from this world.
心也不会一直破碎
Nor heart remained sundered,
只要有亲爱的母亲呵护
when cradled in hands of loving mother.
告诉我 叙利亚人
Tell me, Syrian,
你和你的家人是作为奴隶被带到罗马的吗?
were you and your family brought to Rome as slaves?
只有我一个人 我母亲和妹妹死于疾病
I alone. Mother and sister fell to disease,
早在我逃离提格兰的军队
long before I fled Tigranes' army and found myself, uh...
成为共和国的“客人”之前
guest of the republic.
那你父亲呢?
And your father?
我不记得他了
I hold no memory of him.
没有父亲 一个男孩就失去了正确的指引
Absence of such robs a boy of proper direction.
你一定得到了众神的眷顾
You must truly hold favor of your gods,
才能从奴隶晋升到
to find yourself elevated from slave to current position
拥有自己家族的主人
of Dominus of own fucking house.
我确实很幸运
I am indeed blessed,
但这全靠我自己的双手
yet by labor of own hands
和我自己的成就
and accomplishments beholden only to them.
你不相信有神明在指引凡人吗?
You hold no belief in the divinity guiding mortal man?
我的主人常说一句话
My Dominus was known for oft-repeated refrain,
我至今仍很欣赏
one which I yet admire-
“去他的众神 ”
"Fuck the gods."
这种想法导致了什么结果?
And to what end did such sentiment lead?
一个非常不幸的结果
Most unfortunate one.
不过 一个人的不幸往往是另一个人的机会
Well, one man's misfortune often falls to another's opportunity.
你在其中扮演了多么不光彩的角色?
How unseemly a role did your hands play
in manufacturing such?
我为了达到今天的地位
I have done...
做过一些
questionable things...
有问题的事
to arrive where I now sit.
有价值的人谁不是这样呢?
Who of worth can claim otherwise?
那现在呢?
And now?
今天的你?
Upon this day?
-我走了一条不同的路 -哦
- I walk a different path. - Oh.
所以老虎真的改变本性了?
So the tiger has altered stripes?
我已经不是以前的我了
I am not the man I once was.
也不是你希望我成为的那种人
Nor the man you yet desire to be.
你就像一个模糊的幽灵
You are but faint specter,
夹在两个不属于你的世界之间
caught between two worlds you do not belong in.
梦想突然变成现实
It is a heavy thing, is it not, to be burdened with dreams
这种负担是不是很沉重?
made sudden reality?
我只是共和国的一个卑微仆人
I am but a humble servant of the republic.
你为什么要效忠于一个鄙视你的共和国?
Why would you swear allegiance to a republic
that despises you?
为什么要对那些仍然极度蔑视你的人阿谀奉承?
Why lavish tongue upon those who yet hold you in naked contempt?
在他们眼里 你永远不会平等
You shall never stand equal in their eyes,
永远只是一个粗糙的工具
forever condemned to be but rough-hewn tool to be used
被利用到刀刃变钝 然后
till blade is dulled by unkind years, then...
被丢弃
cast aside.
一把刀如果不用
What worth is a knife...
还有什么价值?
if it lies absent use?
所以 强大的克拉苏还在继续坚定他的意图?
So, mighty Crassus continues to sharpen intent, then?
就在他和他的军队驻扎在罗马城外的时候?
All the way from where he sits, with his army,
outside the gates of Rome?
我们通过信使保持定期联♥系♥ 心意相通
We are as one, via messenger upon regular basis.
只有傻瓜才会依赖富人的仁慈
Only a fool relies upon the benevolence of the rich.
他们的心血来潮只考虑自己
Their whims counsel but their own reflection.
克拉苏给的钱确实越来越少了
Coin afforded by Crassus admittedly thins
但债务却越来越多
with passing of days, yet debt mounts-
水 谷物 装备 我的人耗尽了我的财富
water, grain, equipment. My stock drains fortune.
随之而来的
And with it, hope of grander aspiration
是在竞技场比赛中实现更大抱负的希望 我想谈谈这个
towards the games in the arena. A subject I would broach-
你把你的角斗士称为“货物”?
You refer to your gladiators as stock?
他们难道不是人吗?
Do they not carry title of men?
他们只是奴隶
They are but slaves.
就像你曾经那样
As you once stood.
那都是遥远的回忆了
A distant memory.
但没人会忘记
Yet forgotten by none.
让我看看
Let eyes fall upon it.
你的烙印
Your brand,
标记着你曾是巴蒂亚图斯家族的财产
marking you as property of the House of Batiatus-
我想看看
I would lay eyes.
哦
Oh.
传言是真的
Rumor proves truth.
克拉苏一声令下 忠诚的狗就会自相残杀
Crassus growls command, and loyal cur gnaws its own flesh.
这话可有点难听
Words fell from less noble heights.
是盖乌斯·克劳狄乌斯·格拉伯下的命令
Gaius Claudius Glaber gave command,
在他被斯巴达克斯亲自杀死之前
before he was dispatched from this world by Spartacus himself,
就在维苏威火山的阴影下
in the shadow
of Vesuvius.
我曾经和格拉伯一起吃过饭
I had occasion to break meal with Glaber upon a time.
他的眼神很令人不安 不眨眼睛
A most unsettling cast of eye, absent blink-
像一只披着人皮的蜥蜴
as a lizard, encumbered with human form.
对他的评价太贴切了
A most uncanny assessment of the man.
那你觉得坐在你面前的我怎么样?
And how gauge you the measure of the one you see
seated before you?
不 来吧 把我当成朋友
No, come, hold me as friend.
好吧 至少在这一刻 假装是朋友
Well, as semblance of such, as the moment requires.
我看到一个最高贵的罗马人
I see a most noble Roman, well regarded by deed and tongue-
言行都备受尊敬
Flattery is of little worth
奉承对一个有钱有势的人来说毫无价值
to one laden with coin and privilege!
我想要的是别人不愿给我的
I would have from you what others withhold-
真♥相♥
the fucking truth!
我看到一个年事已高的人
I see a man of fading years...
紧紧抓住剩下的时光
clinging to what time remains,
希望能保护亲爱的共和国的传统
in hopes of preserving tradition of beloved republic.
但在共和国境内 越来越多的人
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表