剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
当她看到手背上的疤痕时
mood grew ever more somber
情绪变得更加忧郁
when eye fell upon scars marking the back of her hand.
无论有什么沉重的东西束缚着她的灵魂
Whatever weights soul may be tethered
都与她如何得到这些伤疤有关
to how she came by them.
住手
Hold.
继续你们的训练
Return to your labors...
我们也要开始我们的了
as we fall to our own.
我要和你一起训练?
I am to train with you?
我要亲手衡量你的进步
I am to gauge first hand your progress.
是的 主人
Yes, Dominus.
你用的是不是 你刺伤教头时的风格?
Is this the style favored when you drew blood from Doctore?
也就是重剑士的风格?
That of murmillo?
不是的 主人
No, Dominus.
用剑和火把 但没有他妈的盾牌
Sword and torch, absent weight of fucking shield.
类似于双剑士的风格
Akin to that of dimachaerus.
斯巴达克斯本人也喜欢这种风格
A style favored by Spartacus himself.
剑
Sword.
让我们看看你是否像他一样有潜力
Let us divine if you stand his equal in promise.
如果我伤了你 我会受到惩罚吗?
Am I to be punished if I draw blood?
如果你能做到 我会给你奖励
Such a feat will be met with reward.
开始吧
Begin.
这些贡品简直是辣眼睛 而且
Offerings to offend eye, and all...
其他感官也受到了侮辱
related senses.
这都怪西利西亚海盗
Fault lies with Cilician cutthroats
他们掠夺装载着正经货物的船只
preying upon ships bearing goods of more earnest quality.
说得好 -这个祸害由来已久
Words well spoken. -An enduring bane
必须由有权采取行动的人尽快处理
which must be handled with greatest urgency
我可以向你们保证 我丈夫正在努力
by those imbued with the power to act.
朝着这个方向前进
I can assure you, my husband is maneuvering
我祈祷诸神保佑 他的努力不会
toward such an end.
像元老院里那样 陷入冗长的空谈
I shall pray to the gods the attempt is not mired
值得庆幸的是 你的丈夫没有受到这种阻碍
in pompous rhetoric, as often turns within the Senate.
他仍然心满意足地沉浸在收税的
An encumbrance thankfully not suffered by your husband,
单调乏味之中
who remains well-satisfied in the unrivalled monotony
霍拉提娅
of tax collection.
多云了
Horatia!
见到你真是喜出望外
Clouds form upon horizon.
吻 吻
What unexpected joy to fall upon you.
早知道——
Mwah. Mwah.
吻 吻——你四处游荡
Had I known-
我一定会放下更紧迫的事情
mwah, mwah- you were venturing about,
...来加入你们
I would have gladly set aside more urgent concerns...
一时兴起的决定
...and joined you.
不值得一提
A decision conjured upon the moment.
霍拉提娅 我必须恳求你和乌维迪斯谈谈
A thing too slight to mention.
开启新的粮食路线
Horatia, I must implore you to break words with Uvidus
在前任市政官的监督下 我们没有受到粮食短缺的困扰
to open new grain routes.
他非常值得一个荣誉职位
We were not so burdened by scarcity under watchful eye
我丈夫此时正在参加一个重要会议
of previous aedile,
试图为卡普阿的市民带来救济
a man much deserving of honored position.
我丈夫没有被告知有这个会议
My husband sits in esteemed counsel this very moment,
这种会议只允许知名人士参加
attempting to bring relief to the good citizens of Capua.
感谢你澄清这些重要的事情
My husband was not informed of stated gathering.
如果我不打听一下
Such meetings are confined to men of note.
你心爱的女儿的近况 我就太失职了
Gratitude for clarifying such matters of import.
自从她的丈夫被斯巴达克斯和他叛军
And I would be remiss if I did not inquire
杀害后 她离开过别♥墅♥吗?
after the welfare of beloved daughter.
维丽迪亚没有结束哀悼的迹象
Has she yet left villa since her husband's untimely demise
我非常关心她的健康
at the hands of Spartacus and his rebel horde?
当然
Viridia shows no inclination to end mourning.
我只希望看到新的爱情能够抚平她的悲伤
I stand deeply concerned for her well-being.
我们都希望如此
Of course.
我的小儿子马尼利乌斯 已经成年了 正在寻找出身高贵的妻子 也许——
I but hope to see grief balmed by that of new-sprung love.
一个值得考虑的名字
As would we all.
但我渴望为我那优秀的孩子
My youngest son, Manilius,
找到更合适的伴侣
has come of age and seeks wife of proper breeding. Perhaps--
尊敬的加比尼乌斯的妻子
A name worthy of consideration.
在所有方面都最清楚
Yet I crave more equitable pairing for deserving child.
请向你可怜的女儿
The wife of noble Gabinius
表达我们对她美好未来的祝愿
knows best in all regards.
看到一只母猪穿着丝绸和珠宝 真是太奇妙了 不是吗?
Please convey thoughts of better days to your poor daughter.
该死!他妈的
It is a wonder, is it not, to behold a sow
诸神诅咒我!如果可以 请帮帮我
bedecked in silk and jewels?
你是那个叙利亚人的手下 对吧?
Shit! Fuck!
这是众所周知的事
The gods curse me! Lend hand if you are able!
你效忠于叙利亚人 不是吗?
You stand the Syrian's man, do you not?
这是众所周知的事
A thing well-known.
没错 人尽皆知
Yes, well-known indeed.
霍拉提娅 市政官之妻 -莫德斯塔 某人之妻
Horatia, the aedile's wife. -Modesta, wife of...
管她他妈的是谁?
who does it fucking matter?
希望您没有因为手下被费罗克斯兄弟夺走而太过悲伤
I trust you were not too grievously wounded
斯巴达克斯:复仇
by the loss of your man to the Brothers Ferox.
我从未放在心上
Scarcely thought upon.
是的 我想你一定已经习惯了
Yes, I suppose you must have grown
失败
accustomed with failure,
鉴于你提供的角斗士的质量
given the quality of your offerings.
抱歉 我有要事在身
Apologies, but I'm pressed upon urgent business.
为了你的主人?
For your Dominus?
你误会了 我是自♥由♥人
You mistake me. I am a free man.
哦 为这个错误致歉
Oh, apologies for the error.
人们的确很难记住这个事实
It is a truth presenting challenge to recall.
愿您今天过得如您应得般美好
May your day be blessed as richly deserved.
岁月流逝 但他风采依旧
Years have advanced, yet he is still of a form.
我听过关于他剑的故事
I have heard tales of his sword
他能刺穿最野蛮的对手
impaling the most brutish of opponents
并最终赢得自♥由♥
in advance of winning freedom.
嗯 真希望他的武器
Mm. Would that his own weapon
能被用于更私密的用途
be put to more intimate use.
你们真是自降身份
You lower yourselves,
竟然对一个喜欢男人的家伙如此
and towards one who favors cock to moister offerings.
让我们去吃午餐吧 希望之后能有更优雅的谈话
Let us to midday meal, and the hope of more elevated discourse.
我的眼睛在欺骗我吗?
Do eyes fucking deceive?
诸神眷顾 让我们再次相遇 兄弟
The gods grant favor to cross our paths, brother.
菲德斯 你离你的主人普罗库鲁斯也太远了吧
Fides. You wander far astray from your man Proculus.
那个他妈的混♥蛋♥花钱
The fucking cunt parts with coin
就像他挥舞手臂和操弄阴♥茎♥一样容易
as readily as he would arm or cock.
我在角斗场下注 为了偿还欠那个
I lay wager in the pits to repay debt owed
毫无道理和仁慈的干瘪贵族的债
to shriveled noble absent reason or mercy.
如果账目不平衡 那个老混♥蛋♥会把我送到矿井里
The old fuck would see me to the mines
斯巴达克斯:复仇
if the ledger is not balanced.
那我先走了
I shall leave you to it, then.
别放在心上 兄弟
Place from fucking mind, brother.
什么风把你从高处吹下来了?
What moves you to fall from such lofty perch?
你从来不在乎这个他妈的地方
You never cared for this fucking place,
也不在乎那些出没于此的人
nor those that haunt its walls.
多年来 厌恶之情未减 但我现在奉雇主之命
Years have not dimmed aversion, yet I am set to task
执行一项重要任务
upon vital errand in service of my employer.
为了那个叙利亚人?
For the fucking Syrian?
不管他要求什么
Whatever he asks of his better,
菲德斯都会尽力协助
Fides will aid in effort.
感谢 但这是一件私事
Gratitude. Yet it is a private matter
需要谨慎处理
ventured upon discretion.
你一直守口如瓶
Your lips were ever sealed,
而且现在你还是克拉苏麾下训练营的教头
and even now more so you stand as Doctore
斯巴达克斯:复仇
in a house blessed by Crassus himself,
而可怜的菲德斯只能为普罗库鲁斯卖♥♥命 苟延残喘
while poor Fides toils for scraps from fucking Proculus.
克制你那过分的欲望
Bridle overreaching desire
或许前景会更加光明
and see prospects brighten.
愿诸神赐予我这样的自律
May the gods grant such discipline.
来 让我们喝一杯 重温过去
Come, let us share a drink and relive days past
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表