剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
I fall from sight...
但我会在你的梦里回来上你
yet shall return to fuck you in your dreams.
她真是一场感官盛宴 不是吗
She stands a feast for the senses, does she not?
叙利亚人玷污了传统
The Syrian shits upon tradition
还骄傲地端上来
and serves it proudly,
当做变质的食物
as tainted meal.
我以为像你这种口吐莲花的人
I would have thought one who spews such from mouth
会很喜欢这种味道
would savor taste.
维里迪娅
Viridia.
科内利亚提起了我感兴趣的话题
Cornelia has broached subject of interest.
来
Come.
我们来密谋
Let us conspire.
真是一个令人头疼的孩子
Impossible child.
我觉得她的见解非常新鲜
I find her insights most refreshing.
科内利亚一直在跟我讲罗马的故事
Cornelia has been regaling with tales of Rome,
尤其是那些关于有价值的人的故事
especially those concerning men of worth,
那些没有婚姻责任束缚的人
untethered by responsibility of marriage.
母亲 - 她对
Mother. - She has intimate knowledge
合适的伴侣了如指掌
towards suitable match.
很难找到一个配得上如此罕见美貌的男人
A difficult thing to conjure, a man worthy of such rare beauty.
嗯 - 然而昆图斯·米努基乌斯·瑟莫斯
Hmm. -Yet Quintus Minucius Thermus,
我的丈夫很了解他 他很符合这些想法
well known to my husband, fills thoughts towards such.
我担心这个话题提得不合适
I fear subject erroneously broached.
我仍然为我的丈夫感到悲痛
I yet grieve for my husband,
他死于斯巴达克斯之手
fallen at the hands of Spartacus.
我深表同情
I hold deepest of sympathies.
这种悲伤可能会吞噬一切
Such sorrow can be all-consuming.
直到它不再是这样
Until it simply no longer is.
你在躲着我
You seek to avoid me.
我只是在履行我的职责
I but attend my duties.
那么 你现在的职责是什么
And what might those consist of, presently?
照顾那些该死的男人 - 还有该死的女人
Seeing to the fucking men. - And fucking woman-
这个细节在你向我请♥愿♥时被你忽略了
a detail that slipped mind when petitioning me
为了让你在竞技场上的事业更进一步
to press for your cause in the arena?
隐瞒是因为...你仍然是这个家族的对手
Withheld towards reason- you still stand rival to this house.
那么我对你又算什么
And what do I stand towards you?
我不是来争吵的
It is not disagreement,
我只是想
I seek.
我应该回去履行我的职责
I should return to my duties.
难道你的人生真的别无所求了吗
Is there really nothing more you desire in life
除了在那个叙利亚人的摆布下苟延残喘
than to serve at the whims of the Syrian
直到岁月耗尽你的精力
until age overtakes senses?
你不会明白的 - 你想通过你训练的角斗士
You would not understand. - That you seek glory long past
来重温昔日的荣耀吗
through the actions of the men you train?
我希望你能着眼于未来
I would have you set eyes upon the future...
把过去留在记忆中
leaving past to remembrance...
就像所有真正活着的人
as all who truly live...
必须做的那样
must.
我应该
I should...
走了
go.
然而
And yet
你仍然
you remain...
站在原地
rooted in place.
你真是被 控制了身体
Cock truly tilts body,
才会让你的该死的身影玷污这座房♥子
that you darken this house with your fucking shadow.
我只是应加比尼乌斯和
I but stand upon request of noble Gabinius
受人尊敬的凯撒的要求而来 否则没有什么能让我
and honored Caesar. No other cause would so move
把自己降低到这种
to lower myself into such...
浑浊的深渊 - 嗯
murky depths. - Hm.
让我们抛弃那些扭曲意义的字眼
Let us fall from word twisted in meaning
直奔主题吧 - 我很乐意
and come to plain truth. - I welcome such diversion.
是你的手下费德斯对我的教头动的手
It was your man Fides who moved against my doctore,
受你该死的双手
guided by fucking hands...
指使
before me.
如果我要对付你 叙利亚人
If I was to move against you, Syrian...
你放心
be assured,
我会亲自动手
it will be my hand,
手握利刃
grasping blade.
我渴望那一天
I long for that day.
我比你更渴望
No more than I.
嗯
Hm.
这些娱乐活动让你满意了吗
Entertainment stirs approval?
凯撒家族总能带来许多惊喜
The House of Caesar offers many revelations,
凯撒本人也是如此
as does the man himself.
你看起来心事重重
You appear of heavy mind.
我们走走吧
Let us walk,
或许能让你放松一下
see it unburdened.
你保证过不会有人受伤
You assured no one would fall to harm.
那位市政官的妻子霍拉提娅 我认识她
The aedile's wife, Horatia, was known to me,
她也算是我的朋友
and considered friend.
我说过不会有重要人物受伤...我没有食言
I said no one of note would fall to harm... and was true to word.
你扭曲我的意思来达到你的目的
You twist meaning to suit purpose.
难道你没有因为操纵
Was purse not swelled with coin in return for maneuvering
科苏提亚和她的女儿在指定的时间和地点出现 而赚得盆满钵满吗
Cossutia and her daughter to appointed time and place?
现在你却对此感到后悔
A decision now held in regret.
哦
Oh.
但过去已经铭刻在石头上
Yet past is etched in stone,
血肉之躯无法改变
impervious to meat and bone of desire.
那么克拉苏和庞培的欲望呢
And what of the desires of Crassus and Pompey-
和你的欲望相比 它们又算什么
how do they measure against your own?
未来尚未可知
The future yet to be revealed.
也许有一天我们会看到凯撒通过诡计和该死的欺骗
Perhaps one day we shall see Caesar ascend as a god,
升华为神
through guile and fucking deceit.
令人失望的是
It is a disappointment
我不会在我的信徒中看到你
I shall not find you among my worshippers.
或许也根本不会在活人中看到你
Nor perhaps at all among the living.
看看他们的动作
See how they move-
父子同心 目标一致
father and son of singular mind and purpose.
同情他们的对手吧 他们会在明天的比赛中被
Sympathies for their opponents, who shall find themselves fucked
打进沙子里
into the sands in tomorrow's games.
拿些食物和酒 犒劳你们精彩的表演
Take food and wine as reward for welcomed display.
主人
Dominus.
能和你一起在竞技场的沙地上战斗
To share the sands of the arena with you-
我经常梦到
a thing often dreamt of...
我一会儿再回来找你
I shall rejoin you upon a moment.
我希望你留在我身边
I would have you remain by my side,
别被那些无聊的事情分心
in favor of unworthy distraction.
我不是该死的孩子
I am not fucking child.
别这么对我
Nor shall be treated so.
抱歉
Apologies.
凯撒想见你 - 我向更伟大的名字屈服
Caesar requests presence. - I bend towards greater name.
你父亲的眼神里充满了不赞同
Your father casts disapproving eye.
别理他 他最近变得固执
Pay him no heed- the man stands stubborn
而且霸道
and overbearing of late.
那你还真是他的儿子
Then you truly are his son.
凯撒要我做什么
What does Caesar require of me?
他对这件事的看法和你一样
Well, your thoughts upon matter hold equal towards my own.
我和他从未发生过争执
I've never broken words with the man.
你把我从一个腰缠万贯 脑满肠肥的贵族身边拉走
You pull me from noble Roman as fat with coin as of belly,
到底是为了什么? - 嘘
to what fucking purpose? - Shh.
一件非常紧急的事情
One of pressing need.
你迟早会害死我的
You shall be the death of me.
好吧 那我只好冲上天堂的海岸
Well, then I shall storm the shores of the afterlife...
再次在你怀中见到你
to see you in my arms again.
你怎么评价客人对阿奇莉娅的情绪
How gauge you mood of guests towards Achillia?
就像早餐时吃到不想要的粪便
As unwelcome shit in morning repast.
加比尼乌斯的反应也是如此
Gabinius stood same in response.
他不赞成背离传统
He does not favor straying from tradition,
但随着时间的推移 坚定的决心往往会软化
yet the passing of days often sees hardened resolve soften
朝着更具反思性的可能性发展
towards more reflective possibilities.
对那些
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表