剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
耶
Yeah
令人惊讶的胜利
A surprising victory.
只对那些缺乏信心的人而言
Only to those lacking faith.
你用不应得的赞美来奉承我
You ply me with undeserved praise.
谦虚对你这样身份的人毫无用处
Modesty does not serve a man of your status.
你的家族证明了自己是强大的对手
Your house proves formidable opponent
并理所当然地激起了人群的激♥情♥
and have rightly ignited the passions of the crowd.
让我们祈祷 当一个女人出现在首席角斗士的比赛中时 这种情绪不会变坏
Let us pray the mood does not sour
upon presenting a woman in the primus.
亚述家族取得了胜利
The House of Ashur stands victorious.
是的
Yes.
再一次 你没有让人失望
Once more, you do not disappoint.
阿喀琉斯
Achillia,
你的时间快到了
your time approaches.
做好准备 - 为了死亡
Prepare yourself. - For death...
你这个他妈的贱♥人♥
you fucking cunt.
在比赛结束后 我想邀请你和您高贵的丈夫
Upon close of games, I would see you and noble husband
到我们的别♥墅♥共进晚餐 并继续昨晚那段引人入胜的对话 -
to our villa to break meal, and continue intriguing conversation
一个受到热烈欢迎的邀请
from previous night. An invitation well received,
嗯
Hmm.
但很遗憾 我必须拒绝
yet regrettably declined.
我准备在破晓时分启程
I prepare for travel at break of morning sun.
你的离开加快了
Your departure hastens?
迫于无奈
Upon wings of necessity.
我要去锡努埃萨山谷
I am for Sinuessa en Valle.
锡努埃萨
Sinuessa?
为了什么目的
Towards what purpose?
与庞培进行急需的谈话
To break much needed word with Pompey.
庞培?他没有提到离开罗马
Pompey? He did not mention slipping from Rome.
我想 这是一种疏忽 -
An oversight, I am sure-
他的心思还沉浸在更重要的事情上
his mind yet weighted with more important matters.
我们将深切感受到你的离去
Your absence will be keenly felt.
我的精神将长存
I shall linger in spirit...
由
embodied by...
我珍爱的妻子来体现
cherished wife.
你留下
You remain?
诸神都无法让我离开
The gods themselves could not pry me loose.
嗯
Hmm.
谁来宣布首席角斗士的比赛? - 让凯撒来主持吧
Who announces the primus? - Let honor fall to Caesar.
他的注意力似乎很受欢迎
His attention appears much in demand.
那么 我来吧
I am your man, then.
卡普阿的市民们
Citizens of Capua
我 盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒
I, Gaius Julius Caesar,
代替马库斯·李锡尼·克拉苏斯站在这里
stand before you in place of Marcus Licinius Crassus...
他因共和国的重要利益而被滞留在罗马
detained in Rome upon vital interest of the Republic.
在他和尊敬的参议员加比尼乌斯的祝福下
With his blessing, and that of honored Senator Gabinius...
...我向你们展示
...I present to you
阿波罗游戏节的首席角斗士比赛
the primus of the Ludi Apollinares!
谁将挺身而出
And who shall step forth
用鲜血和荣誉来安抚阿波罗
to appease Apollo with blood and honor?
我向你们介绍
I present to you...
阿喀琉斯 死亡女神
Achillia, Goddess of Death!
这他妈的是在开玩笑吗
Is this fucking jest?
胡说八道
Rubbish.
你的冠军很受欢迎
Your champion stands well received.
正如我所担心的
As I feared.
不要被聒噪的民众所左右
Do not be swayed by braying mob,
他们很容易被想象中的怠慢所左右
so easily turned by imagined slight.
卡普阿的好市民们
Good citizens of Capua,
你们将目睹前所未有的景象
you behold spectacle never before witnessed
在共和国境内
within the Republic.
然而 谁会挺身而出 面对如此前所未有的祭品
Yet who will step forth to face such unheralded offerings?
不要太快杀了她
Do not kill her too quickly.
我想看到她受苦
I would see her suffer.
来自普罗库鲁斯家族
From the House of Proculus...
我向你们介绍
I present to you
阿莫尼乌斯 穆尔弥罗
Ammonius, murmillo!
操! - 不
Fuck! - No.
你抢夺他妈的荣耀
You steal fucking glory?
你不配得到任何东西 小男人
You deserve none, little man.
众神背叛了我们
The gods betray us.
耶
Yeah!
我要操你的尸体
I shall fuck your corpse.
你擅自改变了比赛
You alter match absent consent.
我没有下令这样做
It was not my hand that commanded it so.
过错在于我自己的
The fault lies with my own.
你吹嘘你冠军的实力 -
You boast of your champion's prowess-
我想观察一下她与实力相当的对手的较量
I would observe such against opponent of proper proportion.
我也是
As would I.
让天堂在鲜血和荣耀的期待中颤抖吧
Let the heavens tremble in anticipation of blood and glory!
开始
Begin!
她发现了速度的优势 正如指示的那样
She finds advantage in speed, as instructed.
这他妈的比试怎么进行
How does fucking contest unfold?
你该庆幸你没面对死亡女神
You stand fortunate you do not face the Goddess of Death.
看看她的身手 我从未见过能与之匹敌的
See how she moves. I have never beheld anything its equal.
共和国里也没有
Nor anyone within the Republic.
上啊
Come on!
啊
Aargh!
啊
Aargh!
吹嘘的祭品未能止渴
Boasted offering fails to quench thirst.
但前所未有的景象的承诺实现了——
Yet promise of never before seen spectacle fulfilled-
一个女人死在竞技场里
a woman dying in the arena.
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
奈芙蕾特
Neferet!
好
Yes!
啊
Aargh!
对一个次等家族来说 表现不错
A fine showing- for a lesser house.
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
现在…
And now...
我要上了你
I fuck you!
啊
Aargh!
好
Yes!
好! - 什么
Yes! - What?
发生了什么
What happened?
嗯?哦
Huh? Oh.
杀了他!杀了他
Kill him! Kill him!
今天不行
Not this day!
好
Yes!
抱歉了 叙利亚人
Apologies, Syrian.
你的吹嘘应验了 - 哈
Your boast proves true. - Ha.
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
好!上啊! -好!好!好
Yes! Come on! -Yes! Yes! Yes!
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅!阿-基-莉-娅
A-chil-lia! A-chil-lia!
阿-基-莉-娅
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表