剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
有人想把这个地方推倒
People trying to tear down this block.
真是个悲剧
It's a real tragedy.
这家书店一直是附近街区的标志
This bookstore has been a symbol of hope
代表了希望和知识
and knowledge in this neighborhood.
所以我今天才来
That's exactly why I'm here, sir.
我母亲和我有个投资集团
My mother and I, we have an investment group
想把黑人的生意争取留在黑人自己手里
that's gonna keep black businesses in black hands.
我跟她聊过了 她说如果你们俩同意
I talked to her, and she said if the two of you agree,
也许我们能想个办法来挽救你们的书店
maybe we can come up with a plan to help save your store.
你是说不让他们再找我们的麻烦
You mean get the city off our back,
我和LJ可以留下是吗
and lj and me can stay?
是的
Yes.
那家伙退学了 怎么会
The gooch quit? How come?
他说他想回到洛杉矶学院去
He said he's trying to get back into lacc,
他害怕了而已
but that nigga just scared is all.
- 害怕什么呢 - 大家都觉得在富兰克林的事之后
Scared of what? Shit. Everybody think skully after us
骷髅头会找我们的麻烦
after the shit frank did.
枪是我们给的
Leon: We gave them motherfuckers guns.
骷髅头就是个疯子 他们说他手里有火箭炮
Fatback: Skully crazy. They say he got a bazooka and shit.
那些人卖♥♥的东西
And the weak-ass rock
屁都不是
is hardly doing shit. Whoa.
他们把我们辛苦赚来的钱就那么白白拿走
They taking our hard-earned money for nothing.
这些家伙以为他们可以用那些毒品
These niggas think they can take our money
换走我们的钱
with rock they dig out of their dirty ass.
婊♥子♥ 我收拾
Bitch, I will fuck...
别碰我 你这个蠢货
Don't come for me... Yeah, you stupid-ass punk nigga.
- 旺达 - 看我他妈的
Wanda. I will kick you
怎么收拾你
in your nuts, have you humped over like a ho.
- 旺达 - 干嘛
Wanda? What?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事啊
The fuck is wrong with you, huh?
你知道这些人惹不得的
You know these niggas don't play.
嘿李
Hey, lee.
我很难受
I'm in pain.
是你卖♥♥给我们的那些便宜货
It's-it's this cheap-ass rock you selling us.
你怎么变成这样了
what happened to you?
我们怎么变成这样了
What happened to us, baby?
我得走了
I got to go, all right?
你别惹事
Just try to act right.
好
Okay.
很高兴见到你 李
It was good seeing you, lee.
砰 砰 砰
Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam, nigga.
扫射那些家伙 就像他是娃娃脸尼尔顿
sprayin' niggas like he was baby faced nilton.
你是说尼尔森吧
I think you mean "nelson."
我才不是什么娃娃脸
ain't nothing babyfaced about me.
对 你老得不行了
Right. You look old as hell.
你这个家伙
you yellow bastard.
不过真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂哈
Hey, shit was crazy out there, though, huh?
大家都在开枪 子弹满天飞
Everybody shootin', bullet's whizzin'.
感觉就像在越南战场
Felt like I was in vietnam.
除了你那小子富兰克林
Except for your boy franklin.
大家都在战斗 只有那小子跑了
Everybody got to fighting, and that dude ran off
跟着白人小子鸡蛋沙拉
with that egg salad white boy.
不错 这名字起得不错
Good. That's a good one.
听着 伙计 我记得以前就我们仨时
hey, look, man, I remember shit being fine
做事还很顺利
when it was just us three doing business.
富兰克林回来后 事情就糟糕了
Franklin get back, shit get shaky.
你不知道你在胡说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
不知道吗
No?
- 圣徒女士 - 是我
mrs. Saint. Yes.
- 欢迎 - 谢谢
Welcome. Thank you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
圣徒女士
Mrs. Saint.
- 真是荣幸 - 请叫我西西
It is an honor. Please call me cissy.
很高兴见到您
It's a pleasure to meet you.
收到您的捐赠真是意外
It was quite a surprise to receive your donation.
我和市长都感谢您
And we thank you. Both the mayor and I.
很高兴我们能帮上忙
Well, I'm just glad that we were in a position to help out.
威利跟我说 有些事
You know, willy tells me that you had something
你想跟我谈谈
you wanted to discuss.
是 我 实际上 我和我儿子
Yes. I um, actually, my son and I
给予捐赠有两个原因
bought the fundraising table for two reasons.
第一 我们喜欢布拉德利市长 希望他
First, we love mayor bradley, and want to keep him
能继续在位
right where he is.
第二嘛
And second...
为了引起你的注意
To get your attention.
这个目的你达到了
Oh, well, you've got it.
不过我还不太清楚
Though I'm still a little uncertain as to
我是怎么入你法眼的
how I even came to yours.
我在房♥地♥产♥干了17年了
I've been working in real estate for 17 years.
经常看到你的名字
Your name has continually come up
出现在一些大的
in connection with large...
非常大的地♥产♥发展交易中
Very large deals in real estate development
还有当地政界联♥系♥
and local politics.
只要你支持某个项目
When you back a project,
几乎每次市议会都会通过项目申请
city council almost always votes your way.
那只是为了推动业务发展
Well, that's just a lifetime of cultivating relationships
而培养的过命的交情
that have the potential to move business forward.
这正是我此次前来的目的
That's exactly why I'm here.
我觉得我应该能帮上你
I think I may be able to help you.
是吗 到底怎么帮
Oh? How so, exactly?
去年 我儿子和我一直在
In the last year, my son and I have been
收♥购♥洛杉矶南部中心地带的商业地♥产♥
acquiring commercial properties in south central los angeles. Mm.
你也知道 要最大化地♥产♥的价值
As you well know, in order to maximize a property's value,
就必须要了解竞争对手
it's essential to understand the comps
和竞争机制
and the competition.
四年前 你的公♥司♥
Four years ago, your company,
主要是靠银行贷款支持
backed mostly by bank loans,
开始在雷迈特公园购买♥♥地♥产♥
started buying up properties in leimert park.
打造了你所谓的东部业务综合体
Building what you called the eastside business complex.
但是你低估了当地的反抗
But you underestimated local resistance,
尽管你有关系
and despite your connections,
这个过程也一直进展不顺
the process has been dragging on.
为了赶走最后几个钉子户
You've been hemorrhaging cash to the tune of about 13%
你可是花了大本钱
while you try to push the final few holdouts
多达13%的现金
out of your way.
我敢肯定 你来这里是想拿你儿子贩毒的钱
And I'll bet you're here dangling your son's drug money
来帮我摆脱困境
to bail me out.
是这样吗
Hmm? Is that it?
我儿子早就不干那生意了
My son is no longer in that business.
你大老远跑来
You've come this far,
想尽办法做我的生意
angling to get yourself into my business.
我倒想问你一句
So I need to ask you...
你到底想要什么
What is it you want, cissy?
你难道没什么想说的吗
is there anything at all that you want to say?
我早该知道的
I guess I should have known.
我就猜到 偷运枪♥支♥
Yeah, I sort of figured shipping guns
到美国中部会打草惊蛇
to central america would have tipped it.
好消息是 你有人保护
You know, the good news is it means you're protected.
被向自己人♥民♥
Protected by a government
卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的政♥府♥保护吗
that sells cocaine to their own people, hmm?
你认识几个杀了缉毒局特工还能逍遥法外的人
How many people you know kill a dea agent and get away with it?
我要跟你在一起 直到我们杀光
I'll stay with you as long as we kill the people
杀害我家人的那些人
that killed my family.
泰迪·麦克唐纳
woman: Teddy mcdonald?
泰迪·麦克唐纳
Teddy mcdonald.
这些人昨天下午5点23越过边境
These men crossed the border yesterday evening at 5:23.
不到两小时后又返回来了
They returned less than two hours later.
我们觉得他们就是杀死你线人的凶手
We believe they are the ones who killed your assets.
知道他们住哪儿吗
You know where they live?
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表