剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
你啥时候变成这里的聪明人了啊
Since when did you become the wise nigga around here?
屁 我一直很聪明 只是你没发现而已
shit, I always been, you just ain't know it.
好吧 我放他们走
Well, I let them go,
这个项目会更重要
the projects is gonna be more important.
知道吗 你可以吗
You know? Y'all good?
有什么需要吗
Anything you need?
我不是想给你撂挑子什么的
I ain't trying to dump more shit on your lap or nothing,
可是
but...
如果要我说实话
If we really talking...
我都不确定自己跟项目还有没有关系
I'm not sure if I'm with any of it anymore.
知道吗
You know...
我
I, uh...
我不惜一切为了你
I risked everything for you, you know.
保护你
To protect you.
不让警♥察♥抓你
From the cops.
不让小大人和骷髅头收拾你
From manboy, skully.
每个人都叫我不要管你了
Everybody tell me to give you up...
可是我没有
But I didn't.
所以 你要继续做你做的事
So you're gonna keep doing what you're doing.
露易和杰罗姆的事我来解决
I'm gonna get louie and jerome straightened out,
我们还会一家人团聚的 就像以前一样
and we gonna be a family again, like always.
你看起来很漂亮啊
mm. Don't you look nice.
打算去哪儿
Where you off to?
我们那天经过的户外市场
That outdoor market we passed by the other day.
我过一两个小时回来
I'll be back in about an hour or two.
咖啡煮好了
Coffee's on.
你忘了什么吗
alton: What'd you forget?
西西
Cissy...
我还真以为这是新生活的开始呢
I really thought this was the beginning of something.
希望在你临死之前
I hope that before you meet your end...
你能看看四周
...You take a look around you,
试着想想这个世界上的角色
try to understand your place in this world.
你们今天做得真棒
you guys did a really great job today, okay?
下次见 我真为你们骄傲 - 谢谢 梅尔老师
I'll see you later. I'm very proud. -Girl: Thank you, miss mel.
谢谢
Thank you.
很快我们会再见的 - 拜
I'll see you soon. -Bye.
嗨 梅尔
Franklin: Hey, mel.
抱歉我不请自来
Sorry to just show up like this.
我去过你家 可是你阿姨说
I tried the house, but your auntie say
你一直在这儿当志愿者
you been volunteering here.
一周就来几天
J-just a couple days a week.
很好 生活就是要有目标
That's good. It's important to have a purpose.
一个积极的发泄口 是吗
A positive outlet, you know?
我靠
Damn.
奥德赛 得克萨斯
Odessa, texas. Man...
可能想知道我♥干♥嘛来这儿
Probably wondering why I'm here.
是来告诉你一些不幸的消息的
Came to deliver some tough news.
你的记者朋友 艾琳
Your reporter friend, irene.
几周前她出车祸死了
She was killed a few weeks back in a car wreck.
我想着 看到你们俩
You know, I thought, seeing as how
那么亲密友好
the two of you was so close...
我最好亲自过来当面告诉你这个消息
...It's only right I came and delivered the news in person.
她出什么事了
What happened to her?
我刚说了 车祸
I just said-- car accident.
靠 这种事谁都可能碰上
Shit, it could happen to anyone.
你开枪打我我不生气
I'm not mad at you for shooting me.
我知道你在供货渠道上做了手脚
I know you was fucked up on that pipe.
可是最后 我变得更加强大了
And in the end, I've come out of it stronger.
我本来想事情就这么算了
So I was just gonna let sleeping dogs lie.
可是你却决定
But then you decided
要背着我
to go behind my back...
谈论我的生意
...Talk about my business
给我和我下面的人惹来一堆麻烦
and create a whole shitstorm of problems for me and mine,
那我就不同意了
and I can't have that.
知道我的过去会影响我的未来
Can't lay in bed at night knowing that at any moment
这种随时随地的煎熬我怎么能安心入睡
my future could get blown up by my past.
所以
So...
如果你对我有什么话说
If there's something you want to say to me,
有什么事你想一吐为快
something you want to get off your little chest,
请你现在就说 因为在这之后
then please say it now, because after this
我保证 我他妈向你保证
I promise you-- I fucking promise you--
你就再也没有机会了
there are no more chances.
好吧
All right.
有一件事
There's one thing.
你告诉我真♥相♥ 以后我就永远不会打扰你了
You tell me the truth, you'll never hear from me again.
承认
Admit
你杀了
that you killed
我爸爸
my daddy.
像个男人
Be man enough
告诉我 我没说疯话
to tell me that I'm not crazy.
至少做到这一点
Give me that, at least.
再见 梅尔
Goodbye, mel.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
我是你的妈 我是你的爸
* I'm your mama, I'm your daddy *
我是箱子里的男人
* I'm that nigga in the alley *
我是急救你的医生
* I'm your doctor when in need *
想要可卡 还是大♥麻♥
* want some coke? Have some weed *
你认识我 我你是朋友
* you know me, I'm your friend *
你的主儿 患难与共的主儿
* your main boy, thick and thin *
我是你的推销商
* I'm your pusherman *
我是你的推销商
* I'm your pusherman. *
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表