剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
就是说不动他
Just can't seem to get to him.
因为对他没什么好处
That's 'cause it's not profiting him.
是卡拉的两倍了
That's double what Cala got.
你以为我不知道车上有几公斤毒品吗
You think I don't know how many kilos you had in that truck?
还是不知道美国可♥卡♥因♥现在的行价啊
Or... the going rate of cocaine in the States?
你让我们给个数 我们给了
Well, you asked us for a number, so there's your number.
你要有具体的想法
You got something more specific in mind,
不妨说出来看看
why don't you just tell us?
我在想
I'm thinking, uh...
一周十万的话我看行
$100,000 a week sounds fair to me.
十万 你这是拦路抢劫
100,000. That's highway robbery.
我们不过是让你睁只眼闭只眼
All we're asking is that you look the other direction.
让我闭只眼可是要花大价钱的
It costs a lot for me to turn my head.
我已经最大让步了 明白吗
I am trying to meet you halfway here, you understand that?
- 十万我给不了 - 你呢
I cannot do $100,000. You?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
腿怎么了
Your legs.
子弹打穿了我的脊髓
A bullet clipped my spinal cord.
你是中枪了
So you were shot?
谁干的
By who?
- 关你什么事 - 我就是好奇
Why does it matter? I'm just curious
是意外还是
if it was an accident or...
也许是
maybe it was a...
你的敌人干的
an enemy of yours.
不是巧合
It wasn't random, no.
所以说你愤恨的这些人来追杀你
So these people you anger came after you,
而你就这样
and now you live...
苟延残喘着
like this?
瘫在轮椅里
Stuck in a chair,
什么也感觉不到
unable to feel anything...
下面也毫无反应
...down there?
你们有想过和敌人
You ever wonder what would have happened
和平共处会是怎样的吗
if you just made peace with your enemies?
也许我能让我老大再批我五万块钱
I might be able to get $50,000 approved by the men I answer to,
但你得给我几天时间
but you're gonna have to give me a few days
得到他们同意
to get the green light.
可以
Sure.
给你几天时间
You can take a few days.
姑娘 重新开张的时候
TANOSSE: Girl, when you reopen,
得禁止戴棒球帽的和穿棒球服的人进入
you got to ban baseball hats and colors.
对 还要给每个人搜身 这叫什么来着 唐娜丝
Yeah, and pat everybody down, too. What's the word, Tanosse?
卡特他妈自从他被关起来后
Cutter's baby mama ain't had nothing to do with him
就跟他一点关系都有没有
since he got locked up.
但他弟弟鱼眼倒是认识骷髅头的一个手下
But her brother Fisheye know somebody from Skully's crew.
他说骷髅头中枪了 但没死
And he told me Skully was shot, but he ain't dead.
就是非常非常生气
Just real, real mad.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. Of course.
你要自己挖子弹吗
You doing that shit right now?
我不需要傻♥逼♥医生
I don't need no motherfucking doctor,
我自己来就行
I'ma do this shit myself.
给我把刀
Go get me a knife.
该死
Ah, shit.
操
Oh, fuck.
该死
Goddamn!
操 该死
Fuck! Ah, shit!
威士忌给我
Give me the fucking whiskey!
威士忌给我
Give me the whiskey.
.
- 该死 - 你还好吗
Ah, shit! You good?
不好 你看我像好的样吗 傻♥逼♥
No! Do I look fucking good, nigga?
找到圣徒富兰克林
Find Franklin Saint!
不管付出什么代价
I don't give a fuck what it take.
走吧 走吧
Let's go! Let's go!
我在受难 不 我才不要受难
I'ma crucify... No, I ain't gonna crucify.
便宜那王八蛋了
That's too good for that motherfucker.
我跟他没完
I'ma stone his bitch ass.
不弄死他我跟他没完
I'ma stone him till he a piece of shit on the concrete.
不准向和骷髅头有关系的人卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥了
No more cocaine for anybody connected to Skully.
我们饿死他 让小大人去对付他
We'll starve him out, let Manboy go after him.
监控摄像怎么样了
How we doing for security?
已经从阿奥克兰发来了 一天就安好
Coming down from Oakland, be ready in a day.
桃子在好转 他又说让我们
Peaches healing, and he's saying again we need to...
继续打击骷髅头 我知道 咱但还没准备好
To keep hitting Skully, I know, but we not ready yet.
让你的人来这 咱们聊聊
Let your people get down here and we'll talk
进攻的事
about going on the offense.
操
Fuck.
- 谁啊 - 尼克斯
Who is it? Nix.
也一直给我打来着 说想要周薪的事
Been hitting me, too. He want his weekly payment.
咱们现在有更大的麻烦
I think we got bigger shit
- 需要操心 - 打给他
to worry about right now. Call him.
告诉他我们要见他
Tell him we'll meet.
看看谁回来了
Well, look who's back.
- 杰罗姆有关照好你吗 - 有的
Jerome been taking care of you? Indeed he has.
那很好
That's good to hear.
我有别的事告诉你 如果你有兴趣的话
Got something else for you, if you're interested.
看你说的是什么事了
Depends on what you're talking about.
你听说圣佩德罗枪击案了吗
You hear about the San Pedro shoots? Mmhmm.
我可以帮你找到所有参与者 帮你除掉他们
I can get you all the players, help you clean them out.
现金 毒品
Cash, rock.
还给你提供杀了很多人的那把枪
Also, get you the gun that did most of the killing.
这会是一场高调的抓捕
It would be a highprofile bust.
能上头版头条 晚间新闻的那种
Front page, big press, 6:00 news type shit.
好好好 这对你有什么好处呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in it for you?
他们影响我的生意
They're bad for business.
我想除掉他们
I'd like them off the board.
他们在哪呢
And where are they?
英格伍德
Inglewood. Mm.
不在我的管辖地盘
Not my area, not my division.
- 对我没好处 - 我在想
It's no good to me. I was thinking maybe you
你和你英格伍德警署的朋友能帮我一把
and your Inglewood PD friends could help me out.
我当然还会另付报酬
I'll of course throw in a bonus.
每人一万
Ten grand each.
两万 我去打探一下
20, and I'll look into it.
好
All right.
但我也有条件
But I've got my own pressures, too.
48小时后 这交易就作废
48 hours, my offer's gone.
他们开始快攻了
ANNOUNCER : Here they go on that fast break.
回放可以看到 接到球了
You can see here on the replay, getting the ball.
没人比他更好 即使在这个时刻
No one better, even at this point...
还不到中午呢
It's not even noon.
我已经起来一会了 有什么事
I've been up for a while. What do you have?
好吧
: Okay.
这比我想的要困难
This was a lot tougher than I thought.
问题是 那个父亲
Um, the problem was, the father...
那个父亲的名字和家族里的不一样
...uh, the father has a different name from the family.
他叫奥尔顿·威廉姆斯 但他老婆和儿子
Uh, he's Alton Williams, but his wife and son
一定是改回了娘家的姓 圣徒
must have changed back to her maiden name, Saint.
孩子冠了母亲的姓
Wow. Kid takes his mom's last name?
好像是
Looks that way.
现在和他父亲关系怎么样
How's the relationship with the dad now?
不知道
I don't know.
每次你说不知道的时候就喝一杯
Every time you say you don't know, take a drink.
我怎么能知道呢
Howhow am I supposed to know that?
监视他家吗
Stake out the house?
好的
Uh... okay.
- 这是什么 威士忌 - 喝吧
What is this, whiskey? Drink.
我已经知道那个开音响店的叔叔了
I already know about the uncle with the stereo store,
还有做房♥地♥产♥的妈妈
the mom with the real estate company.
父亲是干什么的
What, uh, what's the dad do?
他经营一个避难所
Uh, he runs aa shelter.
大多是戒瘾的人 流浪汉什么的
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表