剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
不 你少管闲事
No, you stay right where you at.
来啊 小子
Yeah? Come on, boy.
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on!
来啊
Come on.
还想再尝尝我的厉害吗
you want some more?!
你妈♥逼♥给老子闪开
You stay the fuck down!
就这样
Yeah.
等你姐姐
when your sister...
还有你老婆
Huh, and your wife...
问我是怎么阻止你的时候
Ask me what I did to stop you...
我会说 我尽全力了
...I'm-a tell 'em I did everything I could.
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
你这冥顽不化的狗♥日♥的♥
You a stubborn motherfucker.
露易的事我也很遗憾
I'm sorry about louie.
但你要知道 这所有坏事
But you should know, everything that went down
都是因为哈莉德 而不是小大人
happened because of khadijah, not manboy.
我已经跟他们说过这话了 T - 我发誓
I already told 'em, t. -I swear,
我没有给他任何会让你陷入危险的信息
I never gave him any information that would put y'all at risk...
给老子打电♥话♥
Make the fucking phone call.
这一轮给你干的满地找牙 小子
five crips in a cutlass times two, you buster.
兄弟 你出老千了吧
Man, you be cheatin'.
兄弟 我和罗斯克兰斯一样有钱
Nigga, my money long as rosecrans.
你才几个钱啊值得我出老千
The fuck I'm-a cheat your broke ass for?
行吧行吧 - 数数钱然后洗牌 小子
yeah, yeah. -Yeah, count 'em up and wash them dishes, nigga.
真你妈是个铁公鸡
Pencil-lookin' motherfucker.
行吧
All right.
你最好是有好消息等着我
Better have some good news for me.
富兰克林同意带你去货源了
Franklin's agreed to take you to the plug.
嗯 你已经跟我说过了
Yeah, you already said that.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know...
我的意思是他已经准备带你去了
I meant he's ready to actually take you.
亲自带你去
In person.
你还没跟我说过你是
You never did tell me how you finally
怎么搞定这事的
managed to get this shit done.
你叫我来做 我就搞定了
You told me to, so I did.
对啊 但那都多久以前的事情了
Yeah, I've been telling you that for a while.
怎么突然就搞定了
What changed?
要是你真的很想知道实情
Well, if you really want to know the truth...
我想
I do.
因为露易被枪击了
It was... Louie getting shot.
富兰克林过来跟我说什么
Franklin was over here talking
他可以选择继续战争 继续死人
about how he could either go to war and people would just
或者你们摒弃前嫌开始合作
keep dying or y'all could just work together.
你了解富兰克林的
I mean, come on, you know franklin.
他一切都是为了生意好
He gonna always do what's best for business.
杰罗姆怎么看
How jerome feel about that?
他们吵了一下
They got into it.
最后杰罗姆也觉得
But eventually jerome realized
他不想开战
he ain't trying to go to war either.
他想在哪见面
Where he want to meet at?
某个拱桥下面
Under a bridge by some arches.
他说你知道
Said you'd know it.
我知道
I know the place.
跟他说 我和我的人会去的
Tell him me and mine'll be there.
你还好吗
You okay?
确定要这么干吗
You sure about this?
倒计时 五 四
On in five, four,
三 二
three, two...
欢迎收听《商业情报专家》
welcome to co-intelpro,
我们为您讲解最实在的商业信息
where we give you the real about the deal.
今天早上 我们邀请到一位非常特殊的嘉宾
This morning we have a very special guest.
相信各位都读过她在《纽约先驱报》上发表的
I'm sure you all read her explosive article in the herald
关于中情局参与南部中心毒品交易的文章
about the cia's involvement in the south central drug trade.
我们热烈欢迎 艾琳·艾布
Let's give a big co-intelpro welcome to irene abe.
是艾贝 艾琳·艾贝
"a-be." irene abe.
谢谢邀请我来 杰默尔
Thanks for having me, jamal.
也感谢你的勇气 姐妹
Thank you for your courage, sister.
终于
Finally,
有个值得信任的知情人
someone on the inside with some real credibility
说出了真♥相♥
is speaking the truth.
你现在看的这篇报道是
What you read was the first article
三系列的第一篇
in a three-part series.
中情局截了第二篇报道的发表
The cia shut down the second article and g...
还让我被解雇
Got me fired.
这就表明你查对方向了
See, that's when you know you're onto something.
现在你来这里广播直播
Now you here, on air.
我们不能为你发表文章
We can't drop the article for you,
但是你到底想让听众知道什么呢
but what is it that you want the people to know?
尤其是那些人认为这些指控
Especially folks who think these accusations
纯属捏造 子虚乌有 - 我们有铁证
are on the fringe of some sort of... -We've got hard proof
证明里面有大人物参与
of the players involved here,
包括这里面设计的
including the real name and the alias
中情局特工的真名和化名
of the cia officer at the, at the heart of this thing.
好
Okay.
要不你说出这些名字
How about you lay it on us?
我不像我们政♥府♥
Unlike our government,
我不想美国人因此招来杀身之祸
I'm not in this to get americans killed.
中情局知道这是真的 他们被暴露了
The cia knows this is true, that they're exposed.
如果他们不正式承认这些指控
If they don't formally acknowledge these accusations
并宣布发起内部调查的话
and announce an internal investigation,
我还会回到这个节目
I will be back on this show
将他的真名公布大众
and airing his real name for the world to hear.
艾琳姐姐直击要害啊
Sister irene bringing the heat.
必须要有人为此付出代价
Heads need to roll.
我们社区发生的事情很是荒唐
What's happening in our community is a travesty.
除非真正有人为此负责 否则我不会罢手
And I won't rest until there is real accountability.
妈的
Shit.
这场革命电视未必会播放
The revolution may not be televised,
但是广播一定会播出
but it's damn sure on the radio.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back...
我知道你在里面
I know you in there.
我都能闻到你洗发水的味道了
I can smell the pink oil out here.
怎么了
What's up?
你来这儿干嘛
Wh-what you doing here?
富兰克林说不定在等你呢
Franklin probably waiting on you.
贱♥人♥ 你陷害我
bitch, you set me up.
靠 我没有
Fuck you.No, I didn't.
你♥他♥妈♥骗子
You a goddamn lie. -
你知道我要干嘛吗
so you know what I'm-a do?
给老子过来
Bring your ass over here.
我先杀了你
I'm-a kill you
再去杀你的贱男人
and then your bitch-ass boyfriend.
操
Fuck!
看来他不相信她啊
Well... -Guess he didn't believe her.
不
no.
他妈的转过来
Turn the fuck around.
你以为你是谁
Fuck you think you going?
过来
Over there.
都安全了
We all clear.
你怎么知道我要来这儿
how'd you know I was gonna be here?
你一向聪明 德鲁
You was always smart, drew.
只可惜没你想象的那么聪明
Just not as smart as you thought you were.
你们都会后悔的
Y'all sorry, you know that?
一个比一个弱鸡
Each one weaker than the last.
杰罗姆 他侄子的女人
Jerome-- his nephew's bitch.
侄子被一个女人耍的团团转
Nephew pussy-whipped by some trick
那女人听我的命令
that's taking orders from me.
里昂
Lil' leon...
我妹妹把你记下了
my sister carved your main homey up
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表