剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Mostly for recovering addicts, homeless.
他儿子是个毒贩子 而他却开了个避难所
His son's a drug dealer and he runs a shelter?
- 怎么一回事 - 我也不清楚
What's up with that? I don't...
靠
Fuck.
那法庭记录呢 文件档案呢
What about, uh, court records, city filings,
他们有什么被捕或犯罪记录吗
arrest or criminal records for all of them?
我尽所能的去找了
Um, I found what I could, uh,
包括起诉洛杉矶警署的文件
including a lawsuit against the LAPD.
但很少有富兰克林·圣徒的资料
But very little on Franklin Saint himself.
我去查了他的财务
Uh, I tried to do a financial 360,
但除了他妈的 并没找到什么
but not much there except for the mother.
她破产了 房♥屋成了法拍屋
She was broke, house in foreclosure,
但然后她又经营了这家公♥司♥
but then she starts running this company
至少能值几千万
worth a couple million, at least.
- 查到钱的流向了吗 - 我试过
Trace the money? I tried,
但还有很多其他的上市公♥司♥
but there were all these other corporations listed.
在美国吗
U.S.?
有些不是
Some weren't.
他们还有海外公♥司♥呢
They're using offshore companies?
21岁的孩子怎么能做到这些
What 21yearold kid does that?
你找到这些公♥司♥的董事或股东了吗
Did you track down directors or shareholders in these companies?
是啊
Ooh. Yeah.
我没法开车了 艾琳
I'm not gonna be able to drive, Irene.
继续查这孩子
Keep digging into the kid,
尤其是那些海外账户
especially the offshore accounts.
我来查父亲这边
I'll look into the father.
乔安娜允许你这样吗
Did Joanna okay all this?
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
放松一下 还有四分钟
ANNOUNCER: ...winding down, four minutes to play
这是第三个进球
here in the third...
电♥话♥打来了
Call's in.
我们要越过富恩茨的头顶
We'll go over Fuentes' head.
我们得在下一趟前做点什么
We need to do something before the next run.
嗯 我们付一次钱 拖住他
Sure, we'll make one payment, hold him off,
我的联络人会在24小时内联♥系♥我们
and my contacts should get back to us in the next 24 hours.
什么
What?
所以我在想
So I was just thinking,
也许我们根本不用做毒品生意
maybe we don't need the cocaine business at all.
什么
What?
我们把你打扮打扮
We just dress you up...
雇你参加生日派对和成人礼 还有
...hire you out forfor birthday parties and bar mitzvahs and...
我来当你的经理 15%分成
I'll be your manager. My rate is 15%.
这他妈是做生意的地方吗
The fuck kind of place is this to do business?
那你想在哪做 迪斯尼乐园吗
Where you want to do it? Disneyland?
埃萨雷在吗
The esesare here?
嗯 他就是这么说的
Yeah. That's what he said.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
伙计 这是拍恐怖电影吗
Man, this some horror movie shit, man.
听着 伙计 我告诉你
Look, man, I'm telling you,
他们就是这么说的 对吧
that's what they said, a'ight?
你看 我都写下来了
Look, man. Shit, I even wrote it down.
给 伙计 就是那 伙计
Here, man. Right there, nigga.
别朝我扔 妈的
Don't have to throw it at me. Shit.
我一个人影都没看见
I don't even see nobody.
看来只有一个出口
Look like there's one way in and out.
伙计 我觉得你表哥在耍你
Hey, homie, I think your cousin fucking with you.
不 那伙计想搞钱
No, man, nigga trying to get paid.
他拿了钱 骗了我们 伙计
He is getting paid. To jack us, nigga.
看到了吗 那些家伙就在那
See? There them niggas go right there.
去跟他们谈谈 把他们带过来
Go and talk to them. Bring them here.
我 我一个人吗
Me? Just me?
嗯 去你♥妈♥的♥
Hell yeah, motherfucker.
你设的局 你来解决
You set this shit up. Go handle it.
好吧
All right.
我又不是娘们儿
I ain't no pussy.
去啊
Go on on!
你又不是娘们儿 对吧
'Cause you ain't no pussy. Right?
有点不对劲
This some bullshit, bruh.
不 这不对劲
Oh, hell no. I don't know about this.
不对 这他妈是个圈套 伙计
This don't look right. This is a fucking setup, nigga!
快
Come on.
快上车 伙计
Get your silly ass in the car, nigga.
妈的
Oh, shit.
快点 笨蛋
Come on, fatass!
走 走
Go. Go!
快走 快走
Go, go, go. Go, go. Go, go, go!
妈的
Fuck, man.
该死的 你想害死我们吗
Damn. You trying to get us fucking killed?
你这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You stupid motherfucker.
我就知道我们不该听你的
I knew we shouldn't have listened to you.
我们现在该怎么办
The fuck we gonna do now?
我们得把手头上东西都拿走 伙计
We got to keep cuttin' the shit we got, nigga.
伙计 别说废话
Nigga, we been cutting the shit.
那你就闭嘴 伙计
Then you cut it some more, nigga!
妈的
The fuck?
蠢驴
With your dumb ass.
明白我们的意思了吧 尼克斯
See what we're saying, Nix?
嗯 但他们有货 现金
Yeah, but they got rock, cash,
还有圣佩德罗事件的枪手
and the shooters from the San Pedro thing.
混♥蛋♥ 注意点
Asshole. Pay attention.
他们不仅在前面有人
They got people not just in the front,
街区和屋顶上到处都是
but up and down the block and on the roof.
你看到那辆小货车了吗
You see that pickup truck?
里面的那两个人 挡路者
Those two guys inside? Stoppers.
会阻拦任何接近的人
To ram anything that comes even close.
都不用猜他们有多少火力
I don't even want to guess how much firepower they got.
我们得赶紧离开这鬼地方
Let's get the fuck out of here.
嗯
Yeah.
别再拿这些破事来烦我们了
Don't bother us again with this bullshit.
让这些牲口自相残杀吧
Let these animals kill themselves off.
好吧
All right. Uh...
那边是睡觉的地方
up that way is the sleeping area,
我过会儿就会定下时间安排
and I'll lay out the rules about hours and all that
和其它规矩
a little later.
好吗
All right?
还有
And, uh...
孩子母亲不会来吗
we won't be expecting the mother?
暂时不来
Not just yet.
那 那没事
Well, that's... that's no problem.
现在这种人很多
We have a lot of that these days.
但是她会回来的
But she'sshe's gonna come back.
你不用跟我说 约翰
Well, you don't have to tell me, John.
现在 你 德韦恩和孩子在这
For now, you, Dwayne and the baby are welcome here
待多久都行
as long as you need.
我们会想出办法的
'Cause we're gonna figure this out.
对吗 年轻人
Right, young man?
我们这有三餐
Oh, uh, we also have three meals,
社区风格的
uh, community style.
厨房♥整天都开着
Kitchen's open all day.
嗯 要来点点心吗
Yeah. How about a snack?
比如零食之类的
Like a little snack?
好的 可以
We, uh, we'd like that.
好 我去拿 马上回来
All right, well... Be right back.
看来你干得不错啊
Looks like you're doing some good work here.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Uh, yes. Can I help you?
艾琳·艾贝 先驱报审查员
Irene Abe, the Herald Examiner.
我在写一篇关于这个社区的文章
I'm writing a piece on the neighborhood,
我听说了埃奇伍德的事
and, uh, I heard about Edgewood.
你是奥尔顿·威廉姆斯吗
You're Alton Williams?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
我问过另一个住院医生
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表