剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
先到这里 等下再回来
Brother jamal: Y'all heard it here first. Be right back...
富兰克林
Franklin.
有事吗 - 嗯
do something for you? -Franklin: Yeah.
我需要你帮我找到我父亲 乔
Uh, I need you to get ahold of my father, joe.
他不在这
Well, I'm afraid he ain't here.
我 我知道 我能看出来
Oh, yeah, I-I know. I can see that.
我也知道你能联♥系♥上他
I also know you can get in touch with him.
我需要你联♥系♥他一下 告诉他我来了
I need you to do that. Tell him I'm here.
如果你父亲想跟你联♥系♥的话
Well, if your father wanted you to be in touch with him,
我想他会自己告诉你的吧
then I figure he might have told you himself.
奥尔顿跟你说过他是怎么资助这个地方的吗
Alton ever tell you how he funds this place?
没有吗
No?
那我来告诉你
Eh, well, let me enlighten you.
你之所以能在这里做善事
All the good that you do here is thanks to
都是因为富兰克林·圣徒给了你们资金
a healthy grant from the franklin saint foundation.
我就是富兰克林·圣徒
Hi, I'm franklin saint.
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he's at,
我保证不会抽走这里的资金
I'll make sure that don't change.
好吧 大家听好了
All right, everybody listen up.
从现在开始 埃奇伍德庇护所
As of this moment, edgewood shelter
要关闭了 什么时候再开等通知吧
is closed until further notice.
什么 你不能这么做 - 退后
What? You can't do that. -Ey, back the fuck up, nigga.
我不是在开玩笑
This ain't a joke.
所有人都给我滚出去
everybody get the fuck out right now.
你们听到了
Leon: Ey, you heard the man!
带上你们的东西然后滚出去
Get your shit and get the fuck out!
见鬼 - 爸 我们要去哪呢
Man: Shit. -Girl: Daddy, where are we supposed to go?
真是太过分了
Woman: This is some bullshit, man.
怎么能这样 - 不能这么做啊
Man: It's not right. -Woman 2: This ain't right.
爸爸 怎么回事啊
girl: Daddy, what happened?
太冷血了 - 应该只是暂时的
Man: This is cold-blooded. -Woman: This is just temporary.
给我们一点时间不行吗
man: Just give us some time...
你真是卑鄙
you're a disgrace.
知道吗
You know that?
只要我能找到奥尔顿 你们这里就能重开
As soon as I hear from alton, you can open back up.
但是在那之前 都给我滚
But until then, get the fuck out.
我给你找个地方
I got a place for you.
你哪去了啊
where you been?
做让我做的事去了 你每隔10分钟
Doing what you asked. You paging me every ten minutes
呼我一次没有用 - 他威胁
ain't helping. -He is threatening
要公开我的真实姓名 富兰克林
to release my real name, franklin.
他还有我的照片 你想告诉我
And he's got pictures of me. You want to explain to me
这到底怎么回事吗 - 我不知道
how the fuck that is possible? -I'm sure I don't know.
但我说过了 我会处理
But like I said, I'm taking care of it.
我说过我会处理了 - 不 不不
Like I said I would, huh? -No, no, no, no.
我给过你机会了 给过你机会了
You had your chance. I gave you your chance.
现在你需要告诉我他到底在哪
And now I need you to tell me where he is.
等我知道了 里德 我自会告诉你
When I know, reed, you'll know.
如果你敢耍我 我发誓
If you are shining me on, I swear to god
我会把你和你家人
I will lump you and the rest of your family
包括你父亲 我要让你们所有人都付出代价
in with your father, and you will all fucking burn for this.
我知道作为中情局的特工
I thought part of being a cia officer
你们最擅长的就是操控别人好得到自己想要的
was manipulating people to do what you want.
但你应该清楚
In which case you should know
我不喜欢受人威胁
that I don't respond well to threats.
圣徒女士 你好吗
ms. Saint, how you doing?
如果你能把奥尔顿要的给我 那我就没事了
I'll be all right if you got what alton ordered.
他要的东西都在这了
Everything he requested.
你知道吗
You know?
我认为他是个英雄
As far as I'm concerned, that man's a hero.
没有人能像他那样勇于牺牲
Not many got what it takes to sacrifice, you know?
去做这么困难的事
Do the really hard thing.
谢谢你女士
Thank you, ma'am.
如果你见到他
If you see him,
帮我给他带个好
you give him my best.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
富兰克林
franklin?
你一个人来的吗
you alone?
我不是说我会一个人吗
Franklin: Said I would be, didn't I?
奥尔顿 听着 - 不 你听我说
alton, listen. -No, you listen to me.
我需要你打给那个中情局的
I need you to call your cia friend,
告诉他你抓住了我 想跟他见一面
tell him you got ahold of me, want to meet.
为什么我要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为我要结束这一切 富兰克林
'cause I'm-a put a stop to this, franklin.
你疯了吗 伙计
Have you lost your mind, man?
那人是个训练有素的杀手
That man is a trained killer.
你忘了我也干过这种事吗
I've done my share of dirt, too, if you remember.
如果幸运的话
And what if, by some small miracle,
你在他之前成功将他处理了
you manage to get to him before he gets to you?
你以为中情局就会轻易放过你吗
What, you think the cia will just forgive and forget?
等我公开他的身份 局里就不会保护他了
Agency won't want to protect him when I'm finished outing him.
妈的 他们会很高兴他死了
Shit, they'll be glad to have his ass gone.
无论他们怎么对公众说
No matter what they say publicly,
你杀了他 他们就会毁了我们
you murder him, they'll destroy us.
你怕他们
You afraid of them?
这就是问题所在吗
Huh? Is that the problem?
我当然怕
Of course I am.
你不怕吗
Aren't you?
我以为你一个人来的
thought you came alone.
我是一个人来的
oh, I did.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?!
有给圣徒家的
Got a delivery
快递 - 是骷髅头 妈的
for the saint family! - Skully. Fuck.
什么
What?
躲起来
Find cover.
快点 快
Do it now. Do it now.
妈的
Shit.
靠
shit.
咚 咚
knock, knock!
富兰克林
Hey, yo, franklin.
你在吗
You here?
听着 我就想谈谈
Look, I just want to talk.
妈的
Fuck.
奥尔顿
alton.
好了 好了 来
All right. All right, come on.
我得送你去医院
I got to get you to a hospital.
不 不
No, no.
我不去医院
I ain't going to no hospital.
奥尔顿 别犟了 你中枪了
Alton, come on. You just got fucking shot!
等你给泰迪·麦克唐纳打了电♥话♥安排见面我就去医院
I'll go after you call teddy mcdonald, set up a meet.
不是吧
Oh, my god.
有个混♥蛋♥闯进了你♥妈♥的♥房♥子
Some motherfucker just broke into your mother's house
想杀掉所有人
trying to kill anybody he could find.
现在这种事经常发生 都没人报♥警♥了
Shit happens so often now, nobody even calls the cops.
你不能再这样生活下去了
You can't keep living this life.
你不想处理伤口吗 好吧
You don't want to get stitched up? Fine.
那就拿好你的东西 赶快走
Then pack your shit, hit the road.
我不在乎你去哪儿 只要离这远远的
I don't care where you go, long as it's far away from here.
就该这样 对吧
That's the way it's got to be, huh?
这是唯一的办法 奥尔顿
That's the only way it can be, alton.
好吧
All right.
我会走
I'll go.
很好
good.
就该这样
That's the way it's got to be.
我会给你些钱 - 对不起 儿子
I'll get you some cash... - Sorry, son.
富兰克林 宝贝 你能听到我说话吗
Franklin, baby, can you hear me?
宝贝
baby?
快点 快醒过来
Come on, come on, wake up.
宝贝 醒过来
Baby? Come on, baby.
快 快醒来 你醒了
Come on. Now wake up-- there you go.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表