剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
确定一下 应该是
Just confirming, it should be
在西西·圣徒的名下
under the name cissy saint.
太好了 谢了 再见
Great. Thanks. See you then.
好了 富兰克林 我
okay, franklin, I...
你去见考官吗
U see the examiner?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
我们要谈谈
Well, we need to talk.
给了你机会跟我谈的
You had your chance to talk to me.
可你选择跟记者谈
You chose a reporter instead.
我可能做的方式不对
Well, I might've gone about it the wrong way,
但是你知道我这么做是对的
but you know I did the right thing.
你还不明白吗
You see what's going on down here?
这就跟我们在黑豹组织里的战争一样 还要更糟
The same war we were fighting in the panthers, only worse.
- 你没给我机会 - 你说得对
-You didn't give me a choice. -You're right.
我以为这个觉得是为了我们大家着想
I thought I was making the best decision for all of us.
我还是这么想
And I still do.
我让人给我们做了一流的假护照
I got top notch getting us fake passports.
我们有钱 有彼此 我买♥♥了两张票
We got money, each other, two flights.
天亮之前走 晚饭时间就到了哈瓦那
We leave predawn, we're in havana by dinner.
富兰克林永远不会跟你走的
Franklin'll never leave with you now.
他的事他自己决定
He's got to make his own choices now.
这事关你我 我们的未来
This is about me and you, our future,
我们的后半生 西西
the second half of our lives, cissy.
没有毒品 没有暴♥力♥ 只有我们
No more drugs, no more violence, just us.
你可以在收♥容♥所♥给我留言
You can leave me a message at the shelter.
我会看到的
It'll get to me.
我爱你
I love you.
天哪 他甚至找到了保险柜
jesus, he even got the safe.
你不是认真的吧
But you can't be serious.
我们得对猪板油和他家人表示敬意
Got to show respect for fatback and his family.
给他们家人和项目里的人做点好事
Do the right thing by them boys down in the projects.
可外面还有人悬赏要我们人头啊
While we got a bounty on our heads?
骷髅头肯定希望我们过去
Skully gonna expect us to be there.
那是对付我们的绝好机会
It'd be the perfect time to try us.
那就让他们试试看
Then let 'em fucking try us.
我他妈不怕任何人 好吗
I ain't scared of the goddamn niggas, all right?
杰罗姆 亲爱的 我知道你生气
Jerome, baby, I know you mad,
你完全有理由生气 我骗了你
and you got every right to be-- I lied to you.
富兰克林也骗了你
And franklin lied to you.
但是去参加葬礼
But going to this funeral
去项目里转悠
and fucking around in the projects,
你这是自找麻烦
you-you looking for trouble.
周围全是这些人 我们必须面对 露易
I got to look for it when it's all around us, louie?
因为是你害我们到这步田地 你和富兰克林
'cause you the one that put us here, you and franklin.
是你出去捅的篓子
You the one out here setting fires.
事情变遭了你又想怪我
And then you gonna blame me when the shit get hot.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Well, fuck all of that.
我他妈要告诉你们所有人
I'm putting all you bitches on notice right now.
对 我首先就要去参加猪板油的葬礼
Yeah, and that starts with me going to fatback's funeral.
因为项目里的那些孩子
'cause them boys in the projects--
他们现在是我唯一可以信任的人
they the only ones I can trust right now.
你♥他♥妈♥要是不想参加
And you want to sit this one out.
就躲在你的象牙塔里
Stay holed up in your little ivory tower.
说得对吧
Sound about right.
不
no.
嘿
hey.
有什么需要吗
How can I help?
你在这儿就是帮了大忙了
hmm. You being here is help enough.
听着
Look...
我知道这意味着有人盯着你
I know this means you might have eyes on you.
到处有人找你麻烦
Have trouble moving around.
如果你有什么需要 我是说不管是什么
So, if you need anything-- and I mean anything--
趁热打铁 三思而后行
taken care of while you got heat,
我陪着你
I got you.
嗯
yeah.
感谢你的提议和关心
I appreciate the offer and your concern,
不过这不是你该操心的事儿
but it ain't your problem to solve.
知道吗 你不用独自面对
You don't have to do this alone, you know.
- 谁啊 - 圣徒女士
-hell-- oh. -Mrs. Saint.
抱歉我不请自来
My apologies for showing up unannounced.
我正要去见保罗呢
I was just on my way to meet paul.
幸好我截住你了
Well, I'm glad I caught you.
遗憾的是 今天早上
Unfortunately, mr. Davis is unavailable
戴维斯先生没空见你
to meet this morning,
不过他让我把这个交给你
but he wanted me to give you this.
这笔钱是礼物
this money was a gift.
表达我们的信任
A token of our faith.
是 遗憾的是 情况发生了变化
Yes. Unfortunately, circumstances have changed.
- 我真是一点也不意外 - 听着 艾琳
-Why am I not surprised? -Look, irene,
目前为止 我对你要报道的
I've been supportive of everything
一切内容都很支持
you've wanted to print up until now.
可是我们报社不能为揭露
But this paper cannot be responsible
现役中情局特工的身份来负责啊
for outing the identity of an active cia officer.
- 那么他的化名呢 - 可能会更糟
-What about his alias? -Arguably even worse.
那样会暴露他的所有线人和联♥系♥人
It'll blow his cover to every one of his assets and contacts.
你是说毒品和军♥火♥贩子
You mean drug and arms dealers?
你以为现在是政♥府♥施压了吗
Think you're feeling government pressure now?
要是让中情局特工被杀 那会怎么样
Get a cia officer killed, see what happens.
他把毒品带进美国
He's bringing cocaine into the united states
来资助非法战争 我们还应该保护他吗
to fight an illegal war, and we're supposed to protect him?
- 沃尔特 - 查理 这是本·伦德伯格 我们的首席顾问
-Walter. -Charlie, uh, this is ben lundberg, our lead counsel.
这些先生来自五角大楼
And these gentlemen are from the pentagon.
我们预定了楼上的会议室
We've got the conference room upstairs booked.
需要几分钟世界
We need a few minutes.
感谢大家为我们兄弟来到这里
want to thank y'all for coming out for the homie.
感谢
Appreciate it.
他来了
There he go.
那个混♥蛋♥就在那里
That motherfucker right there.
很好 这么热的天我的卷发都出汗了
Good. This heat is sweating out my curls.
女人 你喜欢热天
Bitch, you know you like the heat.
拜托 都给我闭嘴行动起来
Y'all want to shut the fuck up and move? Please.
嗨 杰罗姆
Hey, jerome.
我等会儿来找你们
I'm-a catch up to y'all.
感谢你前来
appreciate you coming.
你要是来参加 那我也陪你
If you got to be here, I'm here, too.
你没事吧Are you okay?
- 李 - 我没事
-lee! -I'm good.
- 露易 露易 - 露 露 露
-Louie! Louie! -Oh-- lou, lou, lou...
我按着
I have to hold it!
不要 坚持住 亲爱的
Oh. No, hold on, baby.
快叫救护车 伙计
get an ambulance, man!
叫救护车啊
Get a fucking ambulance!
妈的 坚持 坚持
Oh, shit, hold on. Hold on.
陪着我 拜托
Stay with me, please.
我爱你
I fucking love you.
我爱你 我爱你 宝贝
I love you. I love you, baby.
别离开我 我♥操♥
Don't leave me. Oh, shit.
她在做手术 还没有消息
she's in surgery. No word yet.
- 宝贝 我在呢 - 李
-Baby. I'm here. -Lee.
听着 我们得注意杰罗姆
Listen, man, we got to keep an eye on jerome.
一旦露易手术出来
As soon as louie gets out of surgery,
他第一件事 就是要冲向
first thing he's gonna do, he's gonna charge up
那个发廊 他们会在那里等着
to that barbershop, and they'll be waiting.
你看到是谁开枪了吗
You saw who it was, right?
不是小大人或者骷髅头
Not manboy or skully.
是那个小女孩的妈妈
It was that little girl's mama.
哈莉德
Khadijah.
对 她和那两个女人
Yeah. Her and these two bitches.
可能就是她们杀了猪板油
Might've been them that killed fatback.
我可以查出她们是谁
I can find out who they were.
好吧
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表