剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
-This is my fucking home! -You don't know who you're dealing with!
你连他的真名都不知道
You don't even know his real name!
我知道如果这事传出去
I know if this story gets out,
我们就都完了 所以 拜托
then we all fucked. So, please, come on.
- 告诉我她叫什么名字 - 别太天真了 孩子
-Just tell me what her name is. -Don't be so naive, son.
告诉我她的名字
-Tell me her fucking name! -Oh!
- 富兰克林 - 等等
-Franklin! -Wait a minute!
怎么 你要开枪打我吗
What? You're gonna shoot me?!
就像你对安德雷那样
Like you did andre?!
该死
Shit.
听着 想想我们经历了什么
Listen, think about what we've been through.
我们在非洲的大屠♥杀♥ 奴役
We have survived massacres in africa,
中♥央♥航道中幸存了下来
enslavement, the middle passage.
我们从重建 种族隔离 私刑和
We survived reconstruction, jim crow, lynchings
至今仍在继续的残酷压♥迫♥中幸存下来
and the ruthless oppression that still continues till this day.
但我不知道这次我们能不能挺过去
But I don't know if we can survive this.
政♥府♥对我们人♥民♥的系统性毒害
This systematic poisoning of our people by the government.
被你 孩子
And by you... Son.
你会把我们都害死
You are killing us all.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see that?!
富兰克林 住手
franklin! Stop it!
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay? -
别再叫我孩子了
don't ever call me "son" again.
现在 我们透过玻璃看 一切在黑暗中
"for now... We see through a glass, darkly."
别他妈吟诗了 你该走了
franklin: Fucking poetry shit. You should leave.
然后是当面坦诚
"but then face to face."
奥尔顿
Alton.
西西 亲爱的
Cissy. My love.
快离开 奥尔顿
Leave, alton.
面对现实
Face the truth.
奥尔顿 给我滚出去
Alton, get the fuck out of here!
现在
Now!
这一切都
none of this makes
说不通
any fucking sense.
你为什么针对我
how and why did you target me?
你为什么不拿了钱就跑路
why didn't you just take the money and run?
我不明白
I don't understand. -
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
who the fuck are you?
- 我什么都不知道 - 告诉我他妈的真♥相♥
-I don't know anything. -Tell me the fucking truth.
- 我什么都不知道 - 我需要你告诉我真♥相♥
-I don't know anything. -I need the truth from you.
- 我不明白你的意思 - 我可没时间
-I don't understand. -And I don't have a lot
坐在这里玩这个
of time to sit here and play this,
不管你在搞什么鬼
whatever this fucking game is with you. Huh?
- 我是银行家 - 是吗 你是克格勃的吗
-I am a banker. -Yeah? Yeah? You kgb?
- 我处理国际帐户 - 你是克格勃的
-I handle international accounts. -Are you kgb
想把我引出来吗
trying to smoke me out?
回答我
Hmm? Answer me.
是真♥主♥党吗
You hezbollah?
黑吃黑吗
Hmm? A double-cross, huh?
真♥主♥党
Hezbollah?
我一点都不明白
I don't understand any of this. -
你有没有听说过
you ever hear of, uh...
风暴
Tormenta de toca?
十四世纪的宗教裁判所用的
It's 14th century, used in the inquisition.
然后 英国人用它来对付
Uh, then the, uh, british used it
巴勒斯坦的阿♥拉♥伯人和犹太人
on the arabs and the jews in palestine.
风暴
tormenta de toca.
拜托 拜托 不要
Please, please, please. No, no, no, no, no.
不 我什么都不知道
No, no, I don't know nothing!
我不知道
I don't know.
- 不要 拜托 - 问题是
-No, please. Please, no! -The thing is,
每个人溺水的时候都会说话
everybody talks when they're drowning.
我发誓
I swear.
不要
No! No! No!
你以为我喜欢这样吗
do you think I like doing this?
你以为我喜欢伤害别人吗
You think I like hurting people?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我发誓
I swear.
我们会知道的
We'll see.
我又收到你的留言了
Got your message again.
他还没来
He's still not here.
他带寻呼机了吗
Franklin: Uh, he got his pager on him?
我告诉你他很忙
Te dije he's busy.
忙到没时间看该死的911吗
Too busy to see my fucking 911s?
也许我能帮你
Maybe I can help you.
不 这事儿不行 古斯塔沃 打给他
No. No, not with this. Gustavo, call him.
告诉他这非常重要 好吗
And tell him this is extremely important, all right?
好吧
Okay. Está bien.
我发誓
I swear...
我没有
I didn't.
警♥察♥
?policía!
警♥察♥
?policía!
- 打开门 - 快点
-Abre la puerta. -?ahora!
加百列
gabriel.
如果我不在乎
*if I didn't care
一切难以言表
*more than words can say...
如果我不在乎
*if I didn't care
你想谈谈吗
you want to talk about it?
那难以言说的一切
*would I feel this way?
- 你在烧什么 - 鸡皮
-you burning something? -Chicken skin.
那为何我会心醉
*then why do I thrill?
是什么让我的脑袋转个不停
*and what makes my head go round and round
知道吗 我没那么饿 T
you know, I'm not that hungry, t.
而我心安定
*while my heart stands still?
很好 因为我没做饭
good, 'cause I'm not cooking.
如果我不在乎
*if I didn't care...
该死
aw, shit.
你怎么知道我需要这个
how did you know I needed one of these?
伙计 每个人都可以用
Nigga, everybody can use one of these.
我能确定
*and would I be sure that...
让我们从头开始
irene: Let's just start from the beginning.
名字 你为什么在这里
Name, why you're here.
你要把一切都录下来吗
Alton: You gonna record everything?
为了我们俩都好
Irene: For both our sakes.
确保我不会弄错
Make sure I don't get anything wrong.
这一切都不对 但是
Alton: All this is wrong, but...
我明白
I understand.
我叫奥尔顿·威廉姆斯
my name is alton williams.
我是富兰克林·圣徒的父亲
I'm the father of franklin saint,
但你不能报道这个名字
whose name you cannot use.
但他卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
but he sells rock cocaine.
天啊 你没事吧
Jesus. You okay?
我觉得我们有大♥麻♥烦了 T
I think we in real trouble, t.
问题是所有可♥卡♥因♥
Thing is, the source
都是中情局的里德·汤普森提供的
of all that cocaine is reed thompson of the cia...
他用这些钱资助
...Who's using the proceeds
尼加拉瓜的非法战争
to fund an illegal war in nicaragua.
如果我不在乎
*if I didn't care
结局是否相同
*would it be the same?
我的每一个祈祷
*would my every prayer
以你的名字开始和结束
*begin and end with just your name?
我是否能肯定
*and would I be sure
这就是无与伦比的爱
*that this is love beyond compare?
这一切会是真的吗
*would all this be true
如果我不关心你
*if I didn't care for you?
如果我不在乎
*if I didn't care
一切难以言表
*more than words can say
如果我不在乎
*if I didn't care...
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表